Mod Firebane's My New Life Modded [v2.1+Xtras Modded]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Just wondering can you put a mod into the scene like add some hot dialogues to make it alive not just animation

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Any mod or something to be able to translate in other languages? Because I would love to know more about the story and I do not understand anything, I speak Spanish, I hope they would get a mod for this, I would love them

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Any mod or something to be able to translate in other languages? Because I would love to know more about the story and I do not understand anything, I speak Spanish, I hope they would get a mod for this, I would love them
Try looking for auto translation tools for rpg maker via google. There are quite a few out there that auto translates to several different languages while playing.

Check out:

Not sure if it supports Spanish but it wouldn't hurt to take a look.

Reactions: leproso0413

Sseff

Dec 18, 2017
currently playing this version, but I have experienced the bug in the vanilla game as well.

I encountered a bug that causes the game too get stuck on the weekend. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
currently playing this version, but I have experienced the bug in the vanilla game as well.

I encountered a bug that causes the game too get stuck on the weekend. Does anyone know how to fix this?
Don't use the alarm clock. In the evening just go to bed. If you use the alarm clock you will wake up in the middle of the night and the day will repeat. However, you can abuse this a bit since you can home visit the girls twice on the weekend and thus see their scenes faster.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
how to use adjust day worked?
i use that for all job and i think that not work?
First you need to trigger the job variable meaning you need to do it one time. Then go into cheat menu and the days worked section. You are asked how many days worked you want to add to the counter. And that's it. Just keep in mind to count how much you added to ensure you get the events for 25 and 50 days worked.

Oh, and ofc don't forget that you can only have ONE job active not all parallel (except this gigolo thing).

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Hmm, is there a known bug during the Richard quest (Sarah questline) when you visit Aunt Maggie?

At first when talking to Maggie it switched to a regular visit with snacks. After reloading the dialogue went correctly and the 1min countdown started but I'm not able to interact with the fridge.

Also it seems there is a general problem with that scene as Maggie never leaves her position and when the countdown goes down to 0 nothing happens. You can normally speak to Maggie and get a snack scene.
I have this same issue. It makes it impossible to progress on Maggie's events, as she keeps giving me the snacks scene, even if I can't earn any more relationship points with her.

I've been visiting that bitch and eating her disgusting snacks for more than a month now when, in reality, I wanted to eat her snatch, not her snacks.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
I have this same issue. It makes it impossible to progress on Maggie's events, as she keeps giving me the snacks scene, even if I can't earn any more relationship points with her.

I've been visiting that bitch and eating her disgusting snacks for more than a month now when, in reality, I wanted to eat her snatch, not her snacks.
Regarding the Richard quest I found out that you can just go upstairs and do whatever you need to do. Don't mind me, Auntie... :coldsweat:

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Regarding the Richard quest I found out that you can just go upstairs and do whatever you need to do. Don't mind me, Auntie... :coldsweat:
Yeah, I did that, time runs out but you can still do everythint you need.

On the other hand it seems that it makes auntie quest bug out and I can't proceed any further than eating snacks.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Yeah, I did that, time runs out but you can still do everythint you need.

On the other hand it seems that it makes auntie quest bug out and I can't proceed any further than eating snacks.
Well, I didn't even bother talking to her and starting the countdown. Just went straight upstairs after entering the appartment. Dunno about the later progress with her as I haven't played this yet.

rakki88

Nov 25, 2017
First you need to trigger the job variable meaning you need to do it one time. Then go into cheat menu and the days worked section. You are asked how many days worked you want to add to the counter. And that's it. Just keep in mind to count how much you added to ensure you get the events for 25 and 50 days worked.

Oh, and ofc don't forget that you can only have ONE job active not all parallel (except this gigolo thing).
thanks bro it work at hornet auto.

duburu2

Feb 1, 2018
What is the difference between this and the Original?

what the difference btween 1.3 and 1.4?

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
is all the img file resized? if not, might as well do it like pepe de lew

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes