Mod Firebane's My New Life Modded [v2.1+Xtras Modded]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Mac26

Jan 14, 2018
Ok, so I always used to just make these versions for me, but other people started making comments about some of the annoying features so I started sharing them. This is a complete version of the game with added cheat features and functions that were requested.

HEY
I have created a google doc of all of the text in the game for anyone who wants to help with this project. It's extremely long, and the Map and event codes need to be retained, so I will be able to plug in better spelling and grammar at a later date. If anyone does edit a part of it, put an * next to both the map name, and the EV code it is under to make it easy for me to know what actually needs to be changed in game.
P.S. Before you begin, I feel it only fair to warn you that the doc is 1144 pages long.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Full game with mod

You do not need to patch the game if you download from one of these. Only if you have the BoN version from the main thread. These are already fully unpacked.

PATCH *In Attachments*- Read Install
There are two patches. One is a bugfix only patch. The other is the full modded patch. Both the modded patch, and the full game with mod already include the bugfix patch.

Unless you are patching, I recommend creating new folders for each new version. Save folders can be copied over without any foreseeable issues.
Whaat about 1.4 patch version
Ok, so I always used to just make these versions for me, but other people started making comments about some of the annoying features so I started sharing them. This is a complete version of the game with added cheat features and functions that were requested.

HEY
I have created a google doc of all of the text in the game for anyone who wants to help with this project. It's extremely long, and the Map and event codes need to be retained, so I will be able to plug in better spelling and grammar at a later date. If anyone does edit a part of it, put an * next to both the map name, and the EV code it is under to make it easy for me to know what actually needs to be changed in game.
P.S. Before you begin, I feel it only fair to warn you that the doc is 1144 pages long.

Full game with mod

You do not need to patch the game if you download from one of these. Only if you have the BoN version from the main thread. These are already fully unpacked.

PATCH *In Attachments*- Read Install
There are two patches. One is a bugfix only patch. The other is the full modded patch. Both the modded patch, and the full game with mod already include the bugfix patch.

Unless you are patching, I recommend creating new folders for each new version. Save folders can be copied over without any foreseeable issues.
What about its 1.4 patch version when it will be available ?

baphometx

Oct 8, 2016
Are the saves transferable to the newer modded versions?
What I'm asking is if saves from 1.3.3 modded will be transferable to 1.4 modded. Has it been possible in the past, like from 1.2 to 1.33?

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Track down known bugs, which means the ones that have been reported directly to me, since I'm not weeding through the entire main thread to find them. Then figure out what causes the bugs. Once all of that is done, I make a patch that is just bug fixes. Then I make the basic adjustments like map time, web cams, things like that. After that, I start adding in the stuff that requires actual code additions, like stat tracking and the drug shop.

Jan 30, 2017
Track down known bugs, which means the ones that have been reported directly to me, since I'm not weeding through the entire main thread to find them. Then figure out what causes the bugs. Once all of that is done, I make a patch that is just bug fixes. Then I make the basic adjustments like map time, web cams, things like that. After that, I start adding in the stuff that requires actual code additions, like stat tracking and the drug shop.
You're a boss, thanks for what you do. Very much appreciate you sharing your hard work with us!

Mac26

Jan 14, 2018
cannot wait to play 1.4 patch version !! you are awesome thanks for your great effort:)

youssefkh

Jun 5, 2017
Hi I have a question when trying to add working days to the bakery job (tynas quest) ameria disappears has this happened to any1?

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Haven't had time to play the game in forever. Might ask these questions in the main game thread and not the mod thread.

And sorry guys, I'd planned to get the mod out today before returning to work for the entire weekend, but unfortunately life happened and I ended up having to be out of the house for several hours. I'm down to just updated a few of the mod features with new variable data, and a couple other tweaks, but I have to update my excel spreadsheet as well after digging through the variables. I should be able to get this done on Monday when I am off again.

Courage26

Aug 12, 2017
Haven't had time to play the game in forever. Might ask these questions in the main game thread and not the mod thread.

And sorry guys, I'd planned to get the mod out today before returning to work for the entire weekend, but unfortunately life happened and I ended up having to be out of the house for several hours. I'm down to just updated a few of the mod features with new variable data, and a couple other tweaks, but I have to update my excel spreadsheet as well after digging through the variables. I should be able to get this done on Monday when I am off again.
Thank you for your work take the time you need we appreciate your efforts!

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Are you using the RIGHT Enigma. And there's a newer version of it out form what I have listed. Also, the mod will NOT work with 1.4 as of yet.

KarmaFarmer

Dec 28, 2017
if your computer is a little slower, just as mine, you might have to wait quite long. i guess it took about 15-20 minutes for me to unpack the game. so eventually you might just have to be more patient

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes