Mod Firebane's My New Life Modded [v2.1+Xtras Modded]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
It doesn't work on android. Different file structure, and the android version isn't official.

EvilGodD

Feb 12, 2019
Do I need to download this if I have downloaded the game from the Mega Linkgiven in this games F95 zone page? cause in one of the comments it was mentioned i dont need to. So do I or Do I not?

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
Do I need to download this if I have downloaded the game from the Mega Linkgiven in this games F95 zone page? cause in one of the comments it was mentioned i dont need to. So do I or Do I not?
considering it's a 90.5kb download, and the instructions say to put it in the www/data folder, I'd say that you need to download the game separately

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Question now that the main game revamped... I stopped at v1.4 thinking it was almost complete... back then @Firebane used to post a complete game with his mod already installed, now all I see is the patch... which is a decent alternative... can this patch be applied to the "Compressed" version though ? I want to save space since now the game is going to have 2 completely different versions...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is the mod for the 2.1 version!
Firebane did not get to work on the revamp and will take some weeks for that to happen -> working double / triple shifts every night!
About the version of the game, take it from the pros themselves:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just tested the mod with the compressed version by Pepé ( ) and it works without any issues (I tested most of the features, not all. Images & animations work as expected)

Installation is just like the uncompressed version. Extract the mod & place the 4 files inside "My New Life v2.0fixed+extra-Skunked\www\data" and you're done! There's really no need to upload a separate compressed version with the mod applied. The fact that it works now is probably because Firebane left out systems.json which, as far as I know, caused the problems with the compressed versions in the first place.

Maybe @Firebane can update OP since the mod works with the compressed version now?

Also I've made compressed versions of all sorts of random stuff since june @Canto Forte ;)
Thanks for figuring that out. OP updated to no longer say it won't, and fixed to reflect the change in extraction that Shardoom pointed out since I only enclosed the changed files this time.

Reactions: e-disfunction

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There are a lot of scenes skewered in the distro and others just lost.
Some say it might get tidied up in the 8 june update.
Definitely a lot of new inconsistencies to eat up all fire's bane for some time.
Happy gaming!
There are a lot of scenes inside the game, but most of them are "locked", because he couldn't finish all the changes on time. After you "finish" the game, you can "unlock" their quest like the old one, but it can break your save, since the scenes arent ready. Some new scenes aren't even inside the game yet. We gotta wait for Jun 8 (next release), to see how much he can add back.
After you did everything you can on the game (main quest), in front of your printer in your room, appears a "Test" icon. After you use it, it will open some scenes inside of the game, but you will need to do their quest, all around the map there will be "Test" icon, thats where the scenes are.

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
Mr Firebane - any chance you will do a debug of the original game now that Beggar has walked away from it? Been hoping for a debugged version like you used to do for quite a while. Thanks.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
A debug would involve a lot of work. Nearly to the point of completely wiping some maps and starting over on their events. I will do a mod of the Revamp, if Beggar ever stops doing fixes, after I have had time to play through it and see what the most beneficial way to implement it is.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
O great fire lizard lord of Earth and punisher of moth giant dragon woes ...
Take your ODIN SLEEP and all the preparation you require to make a master mod to dwarf all previous attempts and teach B0N coding once and for all.
Enjoy life! Rest and recuperate! Be the change!

May 2, 2019
I can, but most of those stats really don't need more than a handful of points. Stealth tops somewhere in the 20s I think, and most of the others are just there for future use. As for the relationship cheats, I've thought about it, but if I'm going to do that, I'll make another room just for it. It may not be until there are more people who actually need a relationship of more than a handful of points.
Hi Mr.Feirebane to be honest, at some point my whole thing crashed, and to get quick back up to where I was I would rather have my relationship up, and I was upto the point where I think Marcus his mother liked me and I had to meet her at hide out I got the bug there I did save but it made me so mad I just had to restart so the relationship attachment would be lovely please give us a heads up ^.^

Reactions: Canto Forte

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
The latest version doesn't really have relationship stats to track for more than about 5 people. Mostly it's tracking quest progression on the characters.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
From what I've been able to see, it's not to horrible on the code. There will likely still be some bugs from the parallel events, but those should be cleared up as he streamlines stuff. Other than a speed and money cheats, there really isn't much to do for a mod yet, and Wrecker has done a mod Here that does those. I may take the time to try and make it less cumbersome, but that's mostly cosmetic at this stage.

Jul 25, 2017
just downloaded the game and patch. All the cheats work except the "Max Relationship" one, it just says sorry next update. Is it a bug or is it just not updated?

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
I haven't remade the mod to work with the revamp yet. As for the game before the revamp, it's been discontinued.

ZhakNait

Jun 12, 2019
Thank you for taking the trouble to create this divine weapon. I really needed it, although in game 2.1 the clock between Sarah and Mary's room you can change the hours and spend the days, it was very tedious to go to the place, go back to the house, come back, apart that confused me about what I was going to do. This is solved because I do it at the moment, besides that I am of taking more with statistics regarding progress with girls, and history.

Which is why I have a question. Do you know and/or made any publication on statistics?, that is, what number is the maximum of love, of normal relationship to advance and that in order to guide me better.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes