LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
It's directly from his fanbox so im 100% sure they're both original. It looks like he kinda changed his artstyle though, maybe the Kiramman artwork has been finished for some time and he just decided to post it now. Here's a screenshot so you can verify it yourself.
I see, yeah the Kiramman pics are a little sus with 700p, but the other one seems fine. Still tho, updating the thread with 7mb of pics is a little weak :unsure:

TohkaFTW

May 26, 2021
I see, yeah the Kiramman pics are a little sus with 700p, but the other one seems fine. Still tho, updating the thread with 7mb of pics is a little weak :unsure:
Ah wait that's my bad actually. I thought fanbox renders the full image after just enlarging the preview but it doesn't. I'll update the mega folder in a minute.

Last edited:
Reactions: LordLegolas

TohkaFTW

May 26, 2021
dam, ngl the genshin pic kinda look ai gened
I mean he does include a progress GIF in the post itself. Probably there is an AI that could recreate that as well though.

All I can really say is that I uploaded eveything I got from the fanbox without any modifications, IDK how Firolian created the pic though obviously.

Maybe run some AI generation detectors and see what they say.

Q7jRJU8kNrS6E9I0pyIHR3VC.gif

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote