First Adult Game?

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Some crazy game on a BBS in the early 80's. You could play as male, female or bi and get to screw everybody. Terrible Ascii images and you hoped that you didn't lose your phone connection to a new thing called Call Waiting. asciisex.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: sexypeanut

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
Cant remember to be honest played early illusion and jast games.first games that screamed play me were the Rance series of which Sengoku Rance is the best in the series imho

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
As much as 13ish years ago there were a few chintzy flash games on new grounds. I don't really remember any of them well. Later I played a few Japanese VN, I don't recall any names, none were so great that they bear repeat playthroughs or sharing. I stumbled upon an Erotic games subreddit though, a few weeks ago. Not sure what I played first, but SisterSisterSister, Daughter for Dessert, and Dating my Daughter were the ones that got me interested in finding more. I found this site and have played dozens more since and I'm even working on my own. Best decision I have made in a long time.

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I played those Adult dating sims on Newgrounds during my teen years so those wouldve been my first lol.
When I started finding all the games on here (before finding this site) I got back into adult games and eventually stumbled onto this forum. Umm not sure which one was my first. But I know SuperCreep was one of the firsts. Along with AloneXP and Coceter Chronicles

Ataios

Sep 11, 2017
Depends on what you consider an adult game. By the most common American standards that would be Leisure Suite Larry 1. Here in Europe however that was not a great deal and considered a normal adventure game which I could play at the age of 12 in bright daylight right before the eyes of my conservative dad and feminist sister.

My first visually more adult game was Lula: The Sexy Empire.

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
Technically my first adult game was Metal and Lace, but I barely got to play it. A friend and I bought it at a computer show, but my dad caught us the first time we fired it up. I had completely forgotten about it until just now, but .

After that was probably adult mods for Morrowind.

arlekin86

Sep 7, 2018
That was Aishim, Three sisters story, Pro Lesring: Ring Out and Leisure Suit Larry (1st). In the second game I always had bad ending, so it seemed to be non-linear. (excuse my English)

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Not sure tbh. I know View of Family and Dual Family were two early ones. Of course only one of them turned into an adult game.

Reactions: crugh2112

Armonie

二形 ~ 変態
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Bible Black ! (Astonishing huh !) Even if I didn't understand anything about the dialogues (only in Japanese at the time), the illustrations and music were simply divine.

E N I G M A

Uploader
Dec 14, 2018
by D-lis. Saw it on your typical video hosting site and the H-content sold me. Good H-content, sub-par gameplay

BA295

Nov 23, 2016
Hard to say, it was definitely a flash game from Newgrounds or from Adult Sex Games... those were the days. Man thinking back I think I went though all the phases:
-Flash Games (Newgrounds, random online sites like Peachyforum, Adult Sex Games etc)
-First Wave of VNs (early LOP, ArianeB, VDate Games, Shark Lagoon + the Tlaero and Mortze era )
-AIF (ADRIFTs and TADS + the Goblinboy era)
-RPGM (the predecessor of F96 [forgot the name] introduced me to this genre)
-JP VNs (pretty much the late goldmine for me)
-3D Games (aka Illusion games before F95)
-And now a but load of Renpys thanks to F95