2.20 star(s) 10 Votes

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Please make a Natalie solo route, without having to add femdom or ABDL as well, and also add an option to not abandon any girl, as that choice makes no sense anyway.

Reactions: fixers

StaverBoar

Jul 22, 2019
The Renpy v3 changes to a language other than english halfway thru day 5. It is also more of a kinetic novel
The story is also different than the Html version, is it a Remake?

fixers

Game Developer
May 16, 2022
The Renpy v3 changes to a language other than english halfway thru day 5. It is also more of a kinetic novel
Yes, only one part has this kind of bug. 0.4 fixed this problem. I have already released the game as First Change VN, but the options you can choose from have been added with the new update.

fixers

Game Developer
May 16, 2022
N7's Grandpa

Can you please edit the Genre Section?
3DCG, Male Protagonist, Femdom, TitJob, Anal Sex, Sex Toys, Handjob, Vaginal Sex, Oral Sex, Blackmail, futa/trans, Sissyfaction, slave

fixers

Game Developer
May 16, 2022
Finally, these pictures belong to the html version and I can send photos for the renpy version.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Uhmm...
You Might want to consider some script writing repairs

DAY 5 - (What language is this exactly?)
1 screenshot0001.png 2 screenshot0002.png 3 screenshot0003.png
4 screenshot0004.png 5 screenshot0005.png 6 screenshot0006.png
and some dialog fixes
screenshot0007.png
it SHOULD read;
Man: By the way, you'll do whatever my sister says.
MC: Sister?
screenshot0008.png
Man: Yes, I am Penny's brother. I'm the other owner of this house.

fixers

Game Developer
May 16, 2022
The story is also different than the Html version, is it a Remake?
yes its remake and Renpy

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I prefer the HTML version over Ren'Py (not saying I don't enjoy Ren's)
- definitely grindy, not much to do except to pass 1st week working 3 lousy hrs a day, and 'killing time' at the park.
- since MC can ONLY work Once a day, he should be able to work 5 hrs; paid $40 a day.
- the MC is No fitness freak. just look at him; a lazy f*cking loser.) probably should have added gaming to his computer.
I am sad :cry: that I have to play him.

- (Dev neglected to add a skill pts. to the Stats tab)
-if MC works everyday; No reason not to, he should have 14-15 server skill pts
(hopefullly, working at the Coffee Shop will bring More content than $$$)
- the Manager should make MC wear a frilly white (or pink) apron as a uniform (if he refuses; he is fired)
- Maybe when (and If his "Sissy" level increases.) One can Only Hope.
The MC Is a homophobic Douche-bag, and an Asshole (bet He sees himself as some kind of Alpha) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Pathetic!!
- interested in seeing more Ms. Tangent content (How? outside of 1st meeting at park)
cannot wait to see MC get totally humiliated & degraded by a Mistress.
- Not interested in Penny and ABDL content (hard pass)
I Love Natalie Mars (and Ella Hollywood) my Fave Trans actresses. :love::love:

Last edited:

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
The Ren'Py version seems to have a few errors. First, in the bar scene with Natalie, it switches between male and female pronouns for Natalie. Then, when you go back to her place, it asks you if you want to go. One would expect you would say Yes to leave, and No to stay, but the choice ends up being the opposite (IE, if you pick no, you say you should go, and if you say yes, you end up staying).

Reactions: DR_2110 and fixers

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Might I suggest that under No Condition that There will be a 'Alpha'/Dom Male path??
- The MC begins the game as a whiney-ass, failure, self-deluded Beta, 'alpha-male' wanna-be.
During the game, his meeting with each of the ladies, he becomes More Corrupted, submissive & feminized (Natalie path).

Note: The ONLY way certain 'paths' (in HTML version) to be avoided is
- Do Not Meet Penny at the Club on Sat Nite. (ABDL path)
- Do Not Meet/visit Megan/Tangent at her apt. (BDSM path)
- Be 'homophobic' and decline staying with Natalie. (Sissy path)

Question should be raised, If THAT is the case, Why bother playing this Game at all?? :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: CertainPromise
2.20 star(s) 10 Votes