2.20 star(s) 10 Votes

Nero the Bard

Oct 15, 2020
hy quick question, is the MC fighting his "transformation" or is he happy and obays out of his own free will. ?
I personaly am not interestied in a game without stugele where the MC likes what hapens instäntly.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
This VN is a train wreck when it comes to case sensitive filesystems. I wish people would get off of Winders crap or at least consider the vast majority off the world.

Hiyaimryan

Jul 19, 2020
This game seems to be broken.
If I follow Natalie - Once the dinner bit is out of the way, visiting her always leads to a blank page where your only option is to leave.
For Tangent, similarly, only after seeing her twice I get stuck on a "not in, come back tomorrow" screen and no matter how many days pass, she's always not in.

I haven't checked Penny as I am really not interested in ABDL.

Is this the only content available? Two 'meets' with the characters, because the images uploaded suggest there's more?

fixers

Game Developer
May 16, 2022
Hello, the creator of the game. Right now, I've put the development of this game on the back burner. I'm currently working on a new game with the Ren'Py game engine. By the way, there are some missing tags. "Sissification" and others.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Melmoth99

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Hello, the creator of the game. Right now, I've put the development of this game on the back burner. I'm currently working on a new game with the Ren'Py game engine. By the way, there are some missing tags. "Sissification" and others.
What is the name of the game?

Feb 1, 2017
Re-Uploaded
Update V0.19 (Patreon)
Creator misspelled file

---
Mods: Putting Ren'Py version here as well, not sure if it should get it's own post or whatnot, will mess with filtering I think if it's in one post due to different engine.

First Change Ren'Py Version 0.1 (Patreon)
Creator put 1.0 and not 0.1 for filename
PC -
MAC -
Linux -

Post for Ren'Py Version
I have developed a visual novel (VN) version of the HTML-based sissy, female domination, and ABDL-themed game I've been working on. The story revolves around a recent college graduate struggling to find a job. There will be influential women shaping our character's life. Although it is in VN format, I am not planning it as a sandbox game, but there will be times when you can make choices. Currently, I can say that this version serves as an introduction. If you don't like this idea, I will focus on the HTML-based game, adding renders and refining the story by producing videos.

My biggest request is for you to give the game a chance and provide feedback on what needs improvement, what changes you'd like to see, and any identified errors.

2.20 star(s) 10 Votes