VN - Ren'Py - Completed - First Sexy Night [v1.2.0] [Cute Pen Games]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Quetzzz

Reviewed on 2024/03/29, Steam version 1.2.1
    Score: 6/10
    Playtime for 100% achievements: 20 minutes or less.

Adult:
    The only adult theme featured in this game is the couple having sex.
    Depending on the options the player chooses, different sex-acts will happen, it's also possible for the MC to ruin the mood and get told to leave.

Visual:
    Unlike typical CG-3D AVN, the game uses a character-sprite presentation that's usually seen in H-Games, except they're photorealistic instead of drawn. Characters will be shown sitting or laying down on top of the background, instead of actually using the furniture. This makes the game feel bland and detracts from the general atmosphere.
    The character models are fine, if not a bit dated by 2024's standards.
    A part of the game shows black screens, with the girlfriend turning off the light. To me, this seems a cop-out for lack of skill or experience with rendering, posing, and animation.
    Speaking of animations, there are none, though I don't see this as an issue personally.

Sound:
    There are 3 or 4 music tracks used. They're of the generic and unobtrusive kind, which, I think, is perfect.
    Some lines are spoken, but sound computer generated. There are some sound effects and sex sounds as well.

Novel:
    First Sexy Night” is a very short story of a man and woman losing their virginities.
    In terms of story, that's it. The whole experience feels very mechanical. The use of sprites and lack of framing/characterization doesn't help the player get immersed in what's happening either. There's little in the way of build-up and titillation. Make the right choices, see some lewds.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Aloof_Tooth

Incredibly short game, the characters are about as deep as your average puddle, and the big climactic sex scene is... Mostly a fully black screen and either a handful of frames where they're explicitly not having sex, or some softcore scenes with very vaguely implied sex.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Trasher2018

Its fine.

Nothing special. Some choices to make. Very short and the sex scene is not that great tbh.

When you dont act like an idiot you cant fail I guess. Tried 2 runs - as I said, very short game :p