VN Ren'Py Completed First Sexy Night [v1.2.0] [Cute Pen Games]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
1658567415404.png

Overview:
Do you remember your first time? First Sexy Night is a short, but sweet visual novel about losing your virginity. It's a story about taking that first step with someone you care about and making the night memorable. This is your chance to finally cross that line and lose your virginity. Will you be able to make the night unforgettable?​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-27
Release Date: 2022-07-19
Developer: Cute Pen Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.2.0
Language: English
Other Games: Futa University - Brain Exam with Benefits
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -

Extras: Italian Translation*
SylvieHex thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

gMFJ7B.jpg +l+_15.jpg Klk8lG.jpg screenshot0003.jpg screenshot0002.jpg screenshot0001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Its fine.

Nothing special. Some choices to make. Very short and the sex scene is not that great tbh.

The body of the girl is changing - when she greets the MC she gains some weight ^^

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
Well it is an average short sex game. Should I assume, that the special task in this VN would be able to reach an orgasm in the next morning for the girl? In real life, apart from raping, any girl enjoy her first sex, independently, wether she would have orgasm or not. So the gamer didn't get answer for this question during the night event.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
'Emotionally invested'? Not a chance. There is nothing there to get invested in. Characters are empty vessels, and there is no time to get to know anyone long enough to care. So unless your idea of emotional investment is as shallow as a movie reference (and fuck me, I actually love 'The Princess Bride' and consider it a classic), then there is none.

Also the penultimate defloration sex scene is 4 to 6 frames in totality, and 2 of those are flat portrait shots of the MC and the GF head on and moaning 'AAAAAHHHHHH'. Huge disappointment.

TheHologram

Feb 15, 2018
'Emotionally invested'? Not a chance. There is nothing there to get invested in. Characters are empty vessels, and there is no time to get to know anyone long enough to care. So unless your idea of emotional investment is as shallow as a movie reference (and fuck me, I actually love 'The Princess Bride' and consider it a classic), then there is none.

Also the penultimate defloration sex scene is 4 to 6 frames in totality, and 2 of those are flat portrait shots of the MC and the GF head on and moaning 'AAAAAHHHHHH'. Huge disappointment.
So you you are saying its like real life? And the moaning was faked too?

• Haha
Reactions: Kukipett

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Casual people doing casual sex, well why making a story out of it, we can do the same in real life unfortunately :oops:

Reactions: oszapo25

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Do I remember my first time? Yeah...lost it in a foursome...don't remember which woman was the official first, but I didn't get off cause I was so damn nervous lol....and neither did they (not from me, anyway lol).

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes