4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
FToFbanner2.png

Overview:
First Taste of Freedom presents a story of the beginnings of a forbidden sexual relationship between a brother and sister.

This game features a non-linear, psuedo-open-world, but with narrative focus as well.

Inspired by the likes of Sistersitting and Degrees of Lewdity

Please note that will always have the most up-to-date version, but I'll update here when I get the chance.

Thread Updated: 2023-09-22
Release Date: 2023-09-21
Developer: PinkestPetunia
Censored: Yes
Version: 0.1.0b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Others:

ftofss5.png ftofss4.png ftofss3.png ftofss2.png ftofss1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020

xyzman

Jul 4, 2019
What am I supposed to do in the 3rd prank (the romantic one) ?
I have the poams book from the library but says this and looks if I'm missing something:

Dec 24, 2021
What am I supposed to do in the 3rd prank (the romantic one) ?
I have the poams book from the library but says this and looks if I'm missing something:
I just posted an update implementing the romance prank. You'll need to start the prank over due to a change in how I'm handling the progress. I'd still like to improve it some more, but for now, it's in there.

Reactions: Mushybird

shakenbake

Aug 29, 2018
This game has a great start, you're doing an awesome job! I think in time this can turn out to be one of my faves.

bobthenik

Sep 20, 2020
it’s already super fun can’t wait for updates and I’m really curious whether or not there will be rape/obedience endings

MoiraticaHeretica

Jan 18, 2019
Great game! Noticed the shower prank never actually counts as complete though. You do the prank, it says you can peep in the shower, then the prank resets. You have to buy the mask and do it all again, and you never actually unlock the ability to peep.

Dec 24, 2021
Great game! Noticed the shower prank never actually counts as complete though. You do the prank, it says you can peep in the shower, then the prank resets. You have to buy the mask and do it all again, and you never actually unlock the ability to peep.
Ah, there is an issue with being able to restart the prank, but the prank should still count as completed as long as you don't restart it.

The way only way to peek on sis right now is kind of convoluted, requiring you to
Eventually, I'll add other ways to peek, too.

it’s already super fun can’t wait for updates and I’m really curious whether or not there will be rape/obedience endings
There actually is a simple rape ending during the tutorial section if you figure out the code by solving my stupid riddle in the changelog. I hope to add more rape/obedience stuff, but it's hard because I'm not as into that, which makes it a bit harder to write. It's also hard to justify rape being anything other than a game-ending choice, since she'd definitely call the police, at least until she's gotten to late-game submissiveness.

I've thought about adding other girls in town that you could rape with with some sort of system to avoid getting caught, but that would require a lot more art, which is by far the most time-consuming part of developing this. I've also considered some sort of "enslavement" kind of thing, but I'm even less into that, and it wouldn't really fit with the rest of the game's systems.

If you think either of the above suggestions are worth the time and effort it would take to implement, that would be very useful information.

In any case, I'm open to suggestions if anyone has anything they would like to see included. I can stomach most kinks I've come across, at least in a fictional context, but I'm not going to add them just for the sake of it. It would need to be something people want, and make at least a little sense within the story.

And thanks a lot for all of the encouragement! When my initial post was met with nothing but people poking fun at how I'd mislabeled it as uncensored, I felt like dropping the game and deleting my account tbh. I'm glad a stuck with it, though!

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes