4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Mrdown

Feb 19, 2020
I mean, okay; if you're gonna quote dictionary definitions at me, here's one for you.

INSPIRE

a
: to spur on : ,
threats don't necessarily inspire people to work

b
: to exert an animating, enlivening, or exalting influence on
was particularly inspired by the Romanticists

When I played DoL, it exerted an animating and enlivening force that motivated and spurred me to create this game. It's true that I haven't played that many text-based games, particularly not recent ones, so perhaps a lot more games than DoL use that gameplay loop and I just haven't played them. But, in the end, DoL is still the one that inspired me.

It's supposed to trigger when you leave sis on the bed naked during the party (the sharing option), but it's possible that it's broken.
Yes and no
English is pretty difficult and explaining why i say yes and no is compilated.
It's tied to the context involving how words are used.

err like you can say this game inspired me to make but that wasn't the information relayed.

Inspired by the likes of Sistersitting and Degrees of Lewdity
This statement will be interpreted that there would be overlap and or similarity's.

Like if people read a game is inspired by lets say dark souls they would expect a dark soul type game. Eg lies of p
I can make more examples but i feel like someone else would be able to explain this better.

I'll end with i'm not trying to one up you, demean you or anything like that.
If i came off as aggressive, it was pure salt from expectations being betrayed.

To qoute a meme:
"My Disappointment Is Immeasurable And My Day Is Ruined"

alteroostoo

Jan 10, 2022
The tags and files imply there is sex, but I have no idea how to actually get those scenes, i seem to have just hit a wall where i cant progress at all, i just cant get any actual sexual content with the sister beyond seeing her naked without her screeching, or is the sexual content just not in the game yet.

I cant seem to get anymore share xp beyond the inital letting dudes at the beach look at her, so i cant even let other guys do anything :ROFLMAO:, guess we're all screwed. I went followed her to the party, but the only thing i could do was take off her clothes and look at her, couldn't even leave her there for other guys because it required share xp i couldn't seem to get.
How did you manage to follow her to the party? I couldnt find any way of doing so

Reactions: Toru7

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
It's supposed to trigger when you leave sis on the bed naked during the party (the sharing option), but it's possible that it's broken.
Yeah, seems like that aspect is broken - at least with cheats fully enabled and stats maxxed. I tried every variation of leaving her there (just pants off lying on stomach, flipped over just pants off, lying on back pants off and top up, panties off as well as both using her myself (inside and outside) and leaving her untouched) and then sleeping max hours or wasting time, never triggered.
How did you manage to follow her to the party? I couldnt find any way of doing so
Here's how:

- You need to plan a prank to steal something from her (needs deviousness)
- Once you have stolen something from her and confronted her about it, you unlock the ability to sneak into her bedroom.
- Wait till Friday 9 pm
- Go to her bedroom, and it will tell you the room appears empty.
- Sneak inside, and you'll see an option about an open window
- Select that, then Follow Her, then Tail them, and finally Slip Inside.
- And viola, you are now at the party.

Reactions: Toru7

alteroostoo

Jan 10, 2022
Yeah, seems like that aspect is broken - at least with cheats fully enabled and stats maxxed. I tried every variation of leaving her there (just pants off lying on stomach, flipped over just pants off, lying on back pants off and top up, panties off as well as both using her myself (inside and outside) and leaving her untouched) and then sleeping max hours or wasting time, never triggered.

Here's how:

- You need to plan a prank to steal something from her (needs deviousness)
- Once you have stolen something from her and confronted her about it, you unlock the ability to sneak into her bedroom.
- Wait till Friday 9 pm
- Go to her bedroom, and it will tell you the room appears empty.
- Sneak inside, and you'll see an option about an open window
- Select that, then Follow Her, then Tail them, and finally Slip Inside.
- And viola, you are now at the party.
Thanks!

Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
Error: <<pose>>: image parse error: undefined<<pose changeBot outfit('TOWNBOTTOMLESS', '', 'P')>>

When going shooping with sister

Dec 24, 2021
Crosspost from itch

Unfortunate news

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to put this game back on indefinite hiatus. I had hoped that launching on Itch might give me enough funding to keep me housed and financially solvent at least for a while. As I worried, but also kind of expected, the game hasn't even covered the past week of my groceries. And don't get me wrong, I do really appreciate the seven of you who decided to take a chance on me, but, unfortunately, my real-life bills are simply too much for me to justify continue spending time developing this game right now.

Once I get back on my feet, financially speaking, I hope to begin developing for this again, but it will be alongside whatever other work I have to do to keep myself stable, so expect updates to still be few and far between.

If you are one of the people who donated, and you donated under the impression that I would be supplying regular updates, I apologize, and I will not make any attempt to stop you from getting a refund. I don't know how exactly the refund process works on Itch, but I have not claimed any of the income from this game yet in case you want to request one.

(Also, please don't worry about me. I have family and friends I can rely on. I'm not going to end up on the street or anything)

Once again, I apologize for not being able to continue working on the game. Thank you for your support of all kinds; I hope to be back someday.

Limakigg

Dec 26, 2020
OMG! Did he really expect to have that much backing with this stub of a game? A good idea and great potential but you can't put all your apples in one basket and hope the basket will pay for rent and groceries and so on. I mean, yeah in games it happens, but not IRL. Such a shame, I like the game!
Yeah people forget that making games is 9/10 times a hobby and not a way of living, and treat it as the latter, instead of the former. At least he noticed before it was too late, and good for him cause the game def has potential

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
OMG! Did he really expect to have that much backing with this stub of a game? A good idea and great potential but you can't put all your apples in one basket and hope the basket will pay for rent and groceries and so on. I mean, yeah in games it happens, but not IRL. Such a shame, I like the game!
Not really sure what pinkest was expecting, it was at remake v1. If you want support, you need to A: have a fun game (which it is), B: Have a decent amount of content (it's still pretty limited), C: have been around long enough to develop a supporter base (remake v1), and D: have at least semi-reliable updates (first update after a 2 year hiatus). Definitely a shame, because the game certainly has potential, both with the writing and the art (and having both is pretty rare for twine). Most dev's that go full-time start their games off as hobby projects, eats into their spare time, but it takes time for them to prove themselves to potential supporters (rare to see a new dev able to be self-supportive before the 1/2 year mark, and most successful games take more like 1-2 years). If they want to turn it into a job, they need to either work to turn it into one (which takes time) or be good at scamming people (which is why it typically takes time these days).

A shame the pinkest hadn't been more practical about the time-table for this being self-supporting, because I'd have hopped on the supporter wagon if they proved they could update reguarly (especially if they ended up being open to player created content submissions. I enjoy writing scenes, but I'm realistic about the fact that I'd just burn myself out if I tried making more than a short game).

PinkestPetunia
It'll eat into your free time, but if you manage to get moderate sized content updates out each month, that'll go a long ways in building the trust needed to get supporters. Don't know your situation, but probably worth at least considering whether or not it's doable if you want to turn this into a job.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes