4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

ObeX

Jun 13, 2019
mate you cant play the online version

the text box with "i agree" isnt interactable, you just cant write anything in it

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
Is there a better (and by that I mean free) way to raise mood? Because even watching movies for a whole day barely kick that meter up.

DraegSOR

Oct 22, 2017
the sister hairband event says I require something for the 2nd event, but I can't figure out for the life of me what it is. Anyone?

tangerin

Nov 22, 2018
How do you stop her from being creeped out? Cant go on outing or do anything if you ever get that prompt and there seems no way to fix it.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Already found two typos within a sentence...

to be honst, we aren't really sure how long it's going to take. We're hopeful that we should be back in a week or two, but there's no guarentee
Honest(that one was just likely a typo) and guarantee(that one probably a misspelling)

Will edit this post if I find others.

Dec 24, 2021
mate you cant play the online version

the text box with "i agree" isnt interactable, you just cant write anything in it
What browser/OS are you using? It works on Firefox and Chrome on Windows and Android for me.

the sister hairband event says I require something for the 2nd event, but I can't figure out for the life of me what it is. Anyone?
Try looking around town at night...

The game is like that. I'm not sure why the dev did this, but it has some charm.
This was done to make the images not look terrible. The KK clothing physics/rendering leave a lot to be desired, but with the pixelized graphics, I can fix those errors with image editing. If this game ever makes any money, I'd consider paying an artist to make actual good art for it, but at this point that doesn't seem likely...

Is there a better (and by that I mean free) way to raise mood? Because even watching movies for a whole day barely kick that meter up.
How do you stop her from being creeped out? Cant go on outing or do anything if you ever get that prompt and there seems no way to fix it.
I'll be uploading an update in a bit that should hopefully make these a little easier to manage.

Already found two typos within a sentence...

Honest(that one was just likely a typo) and guarantee(that one probably a misspelling)

Will edit this post if I find others.
Thanks! Will fix in the next update!

Wesieboy56

Dec 7, 2017
very curious about this one

Inspired by the likes of Sistersitting and Degrees of Lewdity

welp, that pretty much sealed the deal

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Well, it shows promise but is pretty limited for now and lots of "image missing" or other errors popping up. None game-breaking that I found, just disappointing. Also the wrong images showed at times. I setup the ladder to watch her pee and she keot her shorts on through the whole thing.

Sep 2, 2021
One of the games which came back with a vengeance and shows great promise. Can't wait to see what else you've got to show since your first iteration.

Fantastic stuff.

aribba32

Dec 6, 2021
Love the game so far but it is hard to figure out what to do. I still can't activate the non-consent scene despite having all codes entered and cheats enabled, or seem to find out how to steal her pants except for the prank, and I used her diary instead.

Last edited:

DraegSOR

Oct 22, 2017
Try looking around town at night...
I've tried looking in the shopping district, housing district and historical district, can't think of anything else? unless its in the park or suburb areas?

Also, the pranks for googly eyes and shower scare don't seem to complete, and even though the game state says the "prince charming" quest has started, I can't see it either.

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
Some thoughts:

Note: I played with max stats and cheats on.
Note 2: Just suggestions/thoughts. No pressure on the Dev to do/answer/implement/etc any of the below.

- We need some kind of quest log so we know what we have active, and can track it.

IE: I had started the upskirt quest, but forgot about it. No way to know other than actually interacting with Sister and seeing the option for taking a image.

- Speaking of the upskirt quest, it didn't make it clear if we kept the camera or not after handing it in. I was surprised to still see option to take images after getting my money from the shady guy.

- I apparently unlocked the ability to 'spy' on my Sister by doing the shower prank, but the door interaction is still "knock" and I see no way to actually spy on her. I assume this is to do with needing to find the ladder thing?

If it is indeed the ladder thing, maybe make it a bit more clear... otherwise a player will assume they can spy straight away, when they can't actually do that.

- Speaking of the ladder thing. Just how do you do this? Is it doing chores at a certain time of the day on a certain day? Or just RNG... cuz if just RNG, I have terrible RNG as I went weeks and never come across it.

- How to activate watersports? Yes I know not everyone is into it (and TBH I'm not really into it, but I don't mind dabbling into content I don't necessarily like), but I've only found a way to disable it.

I spied on Sister pee'ing, which gave the option to disable watersports - I took the "watch" option, but the Park RNG event where Sister needs to go pee still say's I need the pee thing active. Do I need to do the bathroom prank to watch her pee multiple times?

- Also, if your going to have cheats so ppl can test stuff. Maybe add in a cheat to enable the fetish's that can be disabled/avoided (ie like the watersports thing).

- I read in a previous post something about an Old man paying to see Sisters boobs at the Park. Despite max stats for both me and Sister (via cheats), I've never seen this event. is it still in the game? And if so, what is needed to trigger it?

I've done the Upskirt quest, got my money for handing in the photo. Which based on the previous post was all that was needed (the quest & high enough stats). I've tried multiple days at 5 pm, 7 pm, 8 pm, and 9 pm... nothing.

- Any plans on expanding events if/when we get the same RNG even again?

So like I got the event where Sis falls asleep and I can either grope her or undress her top... I've actually got this one a few times, but obviously get no more stats from it. Maybe if we keep getting it it can be expanded to do more? Such as move from boob groping to crutch groping, or exposing more than just her chest while she sleeps, or if your high in the "Sharing" stat could get passerby's to join in on the groping, etc.

Doesn't even have to be pervy stuff, could be after a few times interacting with the same dog it starts acting more friendly to her, licking her face, etc.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes