Unity Five Nights at FuzzBoob's [DE P1 v1.1.0] [Pudding's Bakery]

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes

Pokemonlover239

Dec 30, 2018
has anyone figured out how to unlock the second scenes for each animatronic yet?

edit: Nvm. i figured it out. just beat night 5 and then let them catch you on night 6

Last edited:

XDave1334

Apr 17, 2019
Ok so quick heads up:

Don't click the boobs on the poster too much
Click the donut
Fred moves every 77 seconds she'll jump scare you on the 6th
Keep your eyes on Foxy every 8-9 seconds and linger a bit (about 3 seconds)
Every jump scare unlocks a new scene
Try the bite date on night 7 for extra (you get a second code once you use that one)
Golden Fred reward just locks the game it's not in the gallery
I still haven't unlocked 4/20 reward

There are random popup images like King of FNAF, Midna, ETC that don't do anything

(Hopefully this doesn't become another 40 page "tell me how to play this game" thread now that I have told y'all how to play)

Solid game. Solid artwork. Furry gay (not that there's anything wrong with that) shit all around.
how to get rid of fredy? iam still getting killed even through my doors are closed

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
okay, how can i deal with her then?
the whole 77 seconds thing is convoluted and not really helpful. Instead just listen for her laughter. Every time freddy laughs she moves and works on a 5 room cycle. Starts on stage and each laugh moves to the next room starting with the men's restroom, dining room, backstage, closet, and then the kitchen. After the 5th laugh when shes in the kitchen you'll want to count out about 20 seconds or so and then close the right door and wait for the 6th laugh. Once she laughs a 6th time it means she moved back into the closet and you should be safe for the rest of the night. If you don't have the door closed by then she will sneak into the room and the run is dead.

Reactions: godlyadonis

Dickhole23

Oct 25, 2019
the whole 77 seconds thing is convoluted and not really helpful. Instead just listen for her laughter. Every time freddy laughs she moves and works on a 5 room cycle. Starts on stage and each laugh moves to the next room starting with the men's restroom, dining room, backstage, closet, and then the kitchen. After the 5th laugh when shes in the kitchen you'll want to count out about 20 seconds or so and then close the right door and wait for the 6th laugh. Once she laughs a 6th time it means she moved back into the closet and you should be safe for the rest of the night. If you don't have the door closed by then she will sneak into the room and the run is dead.
She laughs every 77 seconds 6 times. She gets you on the 6th. Just have your door closed by then...

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Five Nights At FuzzBoob's-0.0.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

billyjones

Dec 1, 2017
Game is good but sucks ass at the same time. Not saying it's bad but the mechanic is bad.

Hopefully in the future they fix a lot of stuff. Even better if they had more animation and a climax 2 for the second animation.

cazzone

May 18, 2017
I have 90% completition i don't know what you need to do next, i post my regedit file i don't know if it will work. This will probably replace your savefile so make a backup of your regedit file. If you want to do it easy you can use cheat engine, power is a 4byte very easy to find.
Updated the save with 100% but nothing really changed. For the last 10% i did 6969 and 1978 on night 7.

Last edited:

menny

May 28, 2017
Allow me to give you the one thing that lets me beat Freddy, save as much as possible no matter what and then come 5 close those doors middle of the 5 AM clock. Regardless of anything else, she only attacks around mid 5 AM, open and close your doors separately a bit to give your power a tiny breather but never more than 1% per opening.

Also, I finished 1987, wanna make sure but was the second code given just 8008 when you open up night 7 again?

menny

May 28, 2017
Game is good but sucks ass at the same time. Not saying it's bad but the mechanic is bad.

Hopefully in the future they fix a lot of stuff. Even better if they had more animation and a climax 2 for the second animation.
I got a tip when it comes to bonnie, count about 5 on your fingers slowly and then check the door, it's consistently been that after around 5 seconds or less she leaves, it's always better to count against her time. Same with Chica but for 3 seconds instead, don't check the light again until 3. There however will be times when one or both door hog the shit out of you to drain your power.

Mar 24, 2021
I have 90% completition i don't know what you need to do next, i post my regedit file i don't know if it will work. This will probably replace your savefile so make a backup of your regedit file. If you want to do it easy you can use cheat engine, power is a 4byte very easy to find.
Where do i replace this ?ty

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes