Unity Five Nights at FuzzBoob's [DE P1 v1.1.0] [Pudding's Bakery]

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes

immaim

Aug 5, 2019
Just like in normal fnaf theres bunch of easter eggs that randomly appear too. Haven't found for left hallway, stage and toilets but there at least one for every other stage.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ciclop37

Feb 7, 2021
How to get a scene with GoldenFreddy?
Tips for beating the game normally:

Tips for extra scenes:

Tips for cheats:

Total Sex Scenes at 100% progress:

If i missed anything let me know.
Kinda disappointed 100% didn't do anything, waste of time.

idamenator

Mar 31, 2019
I have 90% completition i don't know what you need to do next, i post my regedit file i don't know if it will work. This will probably replace your savefile so make a backup of your regedit file. If you want to do it easy you can use cheat engine, power is a 4byte very easy to find.
thanks for save and working and you just need to move it to a ''Five Nights at FuzzBoob's_Data'' file and it will working

Reactions: Osk0 and Mi_Hell

Shush69

Mar 4, 2018
So is the bite of 87 in this universe just a animatronic who gave a sloppy blowjob?

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
I'm not good with horror games so this was honestly surprising. Managed to stay eerie without me just wanting to close the game 5 minutes in. Though there were still a few spooks that got me. 2D art was pretty good overall but overall scenes are kinda lacking. I'm guessing the future updates will just involve balancing and giving creampie scenes to the 2nd animations.

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
For anyone who wants to run the game in windowed mode:
  1. Create a shortcut to the game exe.
  2. Right-click and open the properties of the shortcut.
  3. Add "-screen-fullscreen 0" to the end of the Target, minus the quotes. You can also add "-screen-width x" and "-screen-height y" to specify window size, replacing x and y.
Your Target line should read: "filepath\game.exe\" -screen-fullscreen 0 -screen-width x -screen-height y

This game could use some options like volume and resolution. WASD to center view or close the door(s) in view, look left/close left door, flip tablet, and look right/close right door would be a nice QoL addition too.

raygetard10

Apr 17, 2021
Hope theres more as is its a solid 5/10 atm with a good foundation to build up from

Last edited:

Necromancer85

Mar 17, 2018
i am starting to dislike foxy she always come at left door when i am trying to block chica from the right side :(

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes