Unity Five Nights at FuzzBoob's [DE P1 v1.1.0] [Pudding's Bakery]

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes

smarc

Jan 26, 2018
what are you dying to?
i guess the main problems are both the bad management of the bateries and freddy, i got that after her fifth laugh she will attack but i can't tell when should i lock de door without losing all the battery -_-

AManAmongstMen

Jul 10, 2022
i guess the main problems are both the bad management of the bateries and freddy, i got that after her fifth laugh she will attack but i can't tell when should i lock de door without losing all the battery -_-
After 5 total laughs immediately shut the right door. And do not open it until she laughs again. Like the original, once outside the office, she cannot go back to the stage. If for whatever reason she laughs more than 6 times, remember that odd numbered laughs are when she can attack, and even numbered laughs are when you're safe.

Reactions: smarc

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
it sounds like, if you're stuck on night 4, your management issues are at the start of the night and not the end of it. The reality of things are in the 4th night you shouldn't even really be looking at the camera other than to check on foxy for a second. Both chica and bonnie have a sound cue for when they arrive at the door so knowing their location doesn't matter. If you've got good reaction time you don't even have to keep an eye on foxy either since you can listen for her running and close the door before she arrives. That said you should just be flashing the camera up, seeing foxy's progress, and then immediately putting the camera down in about a second. You can save a lot of energy by just not looking at the camera at all, especially when foxy attacks and you know you've got a good chunk of time of her not making a move. Also if bonnie shows up you can always look if foxy is ready to run (missing entirely) and then just swap to the hallway camera to trigger her sprint early so you can get two birds with one stone since bonnie is forcing you to keep the door closed anyway.

As for freddy at the end once she laughs a 5th time you can probably count out 20 seconds or so and then just leave the door closed until the 6th laugh. With the right door closed you can just camp the left door and handle bonnie and foxy without using the camera and after the 6th laugh you can open the door again and you should be fine for the rest of the night. You can also close the left door while you open the right door if you're afraid of foxy attacking.

sizzantaclaus

Sep 2, 2018
could someone please write out how to edit the registry for the gallery or a different save method, because there's no way I'm using someone's registry modifications downloaded off of f95
Right click the .reg file and click Edit and you can read exactly what the registry modifications are, bud.

Jan 5, 2019
I really don't like playing the game, got up to night 5 and got golden freddy somehow? Meh how do you find the save file to edit it out with the full save?

sfmfan11

Dec 20, 2019
Usually I don't check cams just hover over the left door and wait for sound que Once Freddy's at the closes room to you just lock the right door until she laughs again
Night for night 6 all I can say is you need luck

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
Damn, the soundtrack goes HARD.
Amazing game.
I wonder, if they made it so the actual FNAF 1 strats and mechanics apply, lmao.

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
And how do you get rid of golden freddy? Ruined my perfect run twice now
Pull up the monitor and change cameras, if it's on the Golden Freddy poster.
Seems some people haven't played FNAF itself, ha.

foxy tips
Monitor 1C, camera activity in general keeps Foxy at bay, somewhat, if the mechanics are faithful to the original.
If you see her disappear from 1C, you have a short window of time to close your left door, then check the left hallway camera.

twykes07

Jun 20, 2021
After 5 total laughs immediately shut the right door. And do not open it until she laughs again. Like the original, once outside the office, she cannot go back to the stage. If for whatever reason she laughs more than 6 times, remember that odd numbered laughs are when she can attack, and even numbered laughs are when you're safe.
or you could count to 40 and then shut the door. i have used this method and it has saved me plenty of times but just dont get distracted by the rest of the girls

menny

May 28, 2017
you have a short window of time to close your left door, then check the left hallway camera.
Actually, in this it's a bit different. When Foxy disappears you have a pretty decent open time period before you have to acknowledge her, you can force it to happen early by checking the hallway cam which forces her to start charging or you can wait without looking till you hear her start running on her own. To note she can be gone and still just not do anything for a decent little while before suddenly charging. If you aren't up for trying to wait for her naturally you just gotta use hall cam to force it, you can close the door before you do such.

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
Actually, in this it's a bit different. When Foxy disappears you have a pretty decent open time period before you have to acknowledge her, you can force it to happen early by checking the hallway cam which forces her to start charging or you can wait without looking till you hear her start running on her own. To note she can be gone and still just not do anything for a decent little while before suddenly charging. If you aren't up for trying to wait for her naturally you just gotta use hall cam to force it, you can close the door before you do such.
Ahh, so that's how they made it.
Nothing wrong with adding their own spin on it.
Cheers for the correction.

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
Freddy's the one you have to watch out for the most, it seems.
When you see her on the right, eating the special sauce, you will need to pay major attention to her, seeing as she gives no fucks about standing in the door, she disappears, you got milliseconds to close the right door, or else you get rawr'd.
Even more annoyingly, she pretty much always does that at 5 AM.

Hatsume Kill

Oct 18, 2018
How do you unlock the 2nd scene for all the girls? Every time I meet them, I keep just getting scene 1.

Edit:
Ugh.... I'll wait until a full save comes out. Games like these are fun until you hit that difficulty wall then it just becomes a sluggish dull slog of repetitiveness. I wouldn't mind it as much if I actually got new scenes but it's just the same damn scenes every time. Not worth playing for me anymore until full save comes out.

Last edited:

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
How do you unlock the 2nd scene for all the girls? Every time I meet them, I keep just getting scene 1.

Edit:
Ugh.... I'll wait until a full save comes out. Games like these are fun until you hit that difficulty wall then it just becomes a sluggish dull slog of repetitiveness. I wouldn't mind it as much if I actually got new scenes but it's just the same damn scenes every time. Not worth playing for me anymore until full save comes out.
Heh, how dull.
Scenes unlocked for me after getting the first star, so, beating night 5.
Stuck on night 6 for now, but eh, it's fun and the music is fire, so I personally don't mind.
As it was said in that legendary FNAF RPG fangame: "git gud". :KEK:

sfmfan11

Dec 20, 2019
Heh, how dull.
Scenes unlocked for me after getting the first star, so, beating night 5.
Stuck on night 6 for now, but eh, it's fun and the music is fire, so I personally don't mind.
As it was said in that legendary FNAF RPG fangame: "git gud". :KEK:
good luck on that night for 6 for that you need luck , trying to get 4/20 done

Reactions: Ritsujin

JustAyt

Jul 13, 2017
I really don't like playing the game, got up to night 5 and got golden freddy somehow? Meh how do you find the save file to edit it out with the full save?
If you ever been play original fnaf 1. You should remember do not look at the golden freddy poster. The game take like 15 mins. Full save really kill your interest into playing a game for first time
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyway, night 6 and 7 are easy and i don't know how you guys got fuck up. For me, FNAF 2 is the hardest because there are way too many animatronics and things to worry about. The flashlight can run out of battery and you always have to be paying attention to the music box, along with all the animatronics
how to post save here ?
You kidding me right? It's down below "Attach files"

Last edited:
Reactions: Necromancer85
4.60 star(s) 12 Votes