Unity Five Nights at FuzzBoob's [DE P1 v1.1.0] [Pudding's Bakery]

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes

Skreekaw

Aug 9, 2018
I am stuck at 92% completion. I have all of the scenes (including golden freddy) did the codes. Beat 4/20 twice and yet I cant get 100%. Anyone any tips on this?
Donut scene, 1987 custom night, and Golden Freddy like you say.

Julien112

Mar 24, 2023
Donut scene, 1987 custom night, and Golden Freddy like you say.
It turned out to be Golden Freddy for some reason. I don't know why tho. I remeber letting her jump me on night 5 and on a bad 4/20 attempt. Thanks for the suggestion.

kesiro

May 10, 2024
its in the registry if go look for the saves. if you could share the save it would save a lot of trouble since i cant beat night 5

Who??-224

Apr 22, 2023
I CANT PASS THE FUCKING NIGHT 5!!!
Is there any way to cheat?? or where are located the save files?? the energy is just not enought

Who??-224

Apr 22, 2023
How? What? Who is giving you the most trouble?
sorry for the delay

foxy and chica

i have to watch every 5 seconds foxy and see that i doesnt get ready to run, ive been trying to wait a longer, but in the night 5 its just random

chica just doesnt leave like bunny and that takes too much energy

edit: i know about freddys and the laughts, so i dont have problems with her

Laundryviking

Jun 28, 2021
Uhh guys will this keep resetting everytime it updates?Also,the cum 2 scene that was added for every animatronic or just one?My version was 0.0.7.Btw,Any new scenes besides that?

Julien112

Mar 24, 2023
sorry for the delay

foxy and chica

i have to watch every 5 seconds foxy and see that i doesnt get ready to run, ive been trying to wait a longer, but in the night 5 its just random

chica just doesnt leave like bunny and that takes too much energy

edit: i know about freddys and the laughts, so i dont have problems with her
For foxy: I check her til 1% of power goes down of power then I flip down wait for 1% flip up again. Of course there are going to be times where it's impossible to keep the cam on her. But since you are looking at her so much it's not that likely that she will move. If she runs out you have few secconds (It's more generous than it would seem) to look at the camera where she is running. You can easily flip down cams close the doors flip up and then look at the cam. And since you looked at her running she's going to take like 3-5% power. You can combine the foxy stall with freddy stall since it does not matter what cam you are looking at for foxy. If you want to do the freddy stall I reccomend the cam where she is looking directly at you with black eyes.

For chica (this goes for bonnie too): I dont really understand how she is camping your doors for so long that it is a problem, but my general advice is that you don't use lighs when they come to the doors. Use the audio cues as detection. I only use lights when I think they are not there as a safety net.

I hope that there is at least something usefull here. I used this tactic for nights 4-7 with 4-6 being first try.

Skreekaw

Aug 9, 2018
For chica (this goes for bonnie too): I dont really understand how she is camping your doors for so long that it is a problem, but my general advice is that you don't use lighs when they come to the doors. Use the audio cues as detection. I only use lights when I think they are not there as a safety net.
So Bonnie and Chica are arguably worse on lower difficulties because their chance to move is 5% x their AI level. They move less often, which makes them easier to track and much less likely to kill you - but they stay at your door for potentially hours.

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes