Unity Five Nights at FuzzBoob's [DE P1 v1.1.0] [Pudding's Bakery]

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes

ggalpha

Oct 21, 2021
what i did was just spam the cam 1C while waiting a sec outside of it to conserve power and listen for foot steps

bonnie's teleporting ass and chica also have the coice to make only 1 instead of 3 foot steps

freddy is fairly easy if you can keep count of the laughs (5 in total before attack stage) and she moves back into the closet if blocked (heads up she is a bad match with foxy so RNG could save the run)
foxy 3 times kill me in 6 night XD bad RNG

Kriegher

Aug 4, 2020
You can't edit the savefile, if you do the game will just erase everything and forces you to restart everything, so annoying

• Thinking Face
Reactions: C0D6

Kriegher

Aug 4, 2020
Managed to rip the main animations. The game seems to be encrypted, so it's annoying having to find the rest. I love Godot's encryption feature. Edit: I mistook a bunch of headers for something else and missed a bunch of assets (spoiler, they were WebP :FacePalm:). Anyway, after some digging the game has now been miraculously decrypted. Here's the full source code with assets included:

Download:
{ pixeldrain - }​

Dev should reduce asset size because a 16K PNG doesn't sound like good news to old hardware. Oh, and using OS.get_unique_id to obtain the encryption key isn't recommended in Godot's documentation as it leads to the key changing together with the user's hardware, thus resulting in loss of saves. If somebody is willing to compress the images and rebuild the game without encryption, feel free to do so, or at least try.
As a conclusion, obfuscation/encryption is meaningless in cases like these, it only troubles the community, be it small or big.
Can you make another download link like mega or mediafire please, pixeldrain and 1fichier doesn't work, at least for me

lolwulf

Sep 12, 2017
so dont know if im the onlyone having this problem, the game crashes constantly no matter what i do if i loose a night doesn't matter if i have reduce async on or not its just crashes straight to desktop without warning fulscreen or not

cutterz

Jun 14, 2018
So anyway, the addresses changing in cheat engine constantly is annoying

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This seems to work for all nights on version 1.1.0, dunno why it sometimes flickers to an address that has a value of 0 though, wish i knew how to make it not do that... Edit: pointing an address at the pointer and using that instead makes it happen less often?
just set a hotkey to change "Power 1"'s value to 99, press it any time its not pointing at an address with a value of 0, also freeze "Power 2" and set it's value to "(Power 1)*37", seems to skip the requirement of needing to set both every time you change the value

Last edited:

DanzigLoki

Dec 30, 2021
Light weight baby!!!

Very good game, spend 1 hour to beat it.
I will definitely be waiting for the part 2.

Superk

May 21, 2017
As we said multiple times in this thread, saves are tied to you system ID. You'll just wipe your current save. If you don't want to go though all the gameplay (Which I didn't, tbf), just follow my guide. You'll be done in less then 5 minutes.

Reactions: zapad

terino

Jan 30, 2019
I'm crashing every time a night ends it dosn't matter if I win or any of the girls get me, just to be clear I know Golden Fredy crashes you but it happens with any of them.
Does anyone have a solution for this?

flame77

Aug 17, 2023
I'm crashing every time a night ends it dosn't matter if I win or any of the girls get me, just to be clear I know Golden Fredy crashes you but it happens with any of them.
Does anyone have a solution for this?
there is the option to turn on longer loading screens for less lag and crashes

crasher93

Apr 10, 2018
When Golden freddie appears it's impossible to close its scene and the game freeze. I'm playing 1.1.0 DE. Is that a common bug?

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes