Unity Five Nights at FuzzBoob's [DE P1 v1.1.0] [Pudding's Bakery]

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes

Superk

May 21, 2017
Side note, been seeing a few comments about the music. the 1.0 version music, for anyone who wants it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

SexyUmbreon

Dec 5, 2020
I discovered that these variables have to be equal to 7 not 1, I say this because reviewing the part of the code that enables the buttons to "show" them they have to be equal to 1 multiplied by a variable that is 7
I'm just going by my save file of the game when I completed it, and if you edit the save file, the game itself will reset your data because its not matching the encrypted information inside settings.json

Kioro

May 25, 2022
I'm just going by my save file of the game when I completed it, and if you edit the save file, the game itself will reset your data because its not matching the encrypted information inside settings.json
I did not have to modify the save file, I modified the variables within the game with Notepad++ which are not compiled.
When the game starts with that data, it saves it in the settings.json file

Skreekaw

Aug 9, 2018
I try doing your method and lost like about 5 times with my power running out lol

My method on beating 4/20 is visiting the camera mode every 1% of battery. The camera is always facing Foxy/Booty cove. Each time I hear a laughter or giggle from Freddy. I check to see if she's in the kitchen and if I do see her there, I lock the right down. While the right door is closed, I view the camera of foxy every 2 - 4%. I will only open the right door once I hear a laughter/giggle from freddy.

Throughout my run, Foxy only attacks me (1 - 3) times with my battery life (1% - 10%) Not too sure if this is luck base or not, but I haven't lost not even once... even though I was going to lose because my battery reached to 0% but the menu of 6am showed up lol
Glad it works for you.

You never actually need to check on Freddy, you just need to mentally keep track. Every time she moves, she laughs. And she'll always move from the stage to left bathroom > main room > right bathroom > closet > kitchen > closet > kitchen > closet > kitchen.

It's fairly cheap to check on her if you lose track but I never bothered. If she's at the kitchen, door closed. If she's not, door open.

You also never need the door lights on 4/20. Bonnie and Chica make loud directional footstep noises indicating their arrival, and since it's impossible for them to fail a movement opportunity, they always leave pretty quickly afterwards. I never check if they left, I just wait the 5 seconds (Foxy/Freddy willing) and open the door.

• Haha
Reactions: SexyUmbreon

TARANT001

May 30, 2020
Cheat Engine was fun to figure out. It checks two different numbers to see if the first one times something equals the second one. If you want to change or pause one, BOTH have to be affected.

Find your power via 4 byte, place into address list, start new search, find power times 37. Pause both. Close both doors, and speed up game to 5x. GG EZ. Got all stars in under 10 minutes.
[It changes addresses each night, however. Annoying, but doable]
New code 6/9/6/9 to get Golden. If you do 1987 it gives you a regular night with new call telling you about new code. [However 1987 must still be completed for 100% AFAIR]
View attachment 3225138

[EDIT:
I find it really funny because they posed this in the Discord]
View attachment 3225180
how to speed up the game?

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
Cheat Engine was fun to figure out. It checks two different numbers to see if the first one times something equals the second one. If you want to change or pause one, BOTH have to be affected.

Find your power via 4 byte, place into address list, start new search, find power times 37. Pause both. Close both doors, and speed up game to 5x. GG EZ. Got all stars in under 10 minutes.
[It changes addresses each night, however. Annoying, but doable]
New code 6/9/6/9 to get Golden. If you do 1987 it gives you a regular night with new call telling you about new code. [However 1987 must still be completed for 100% AFAIR]
View attachment 3225138

[EDIT:
I find it really funny because they posed this in the Discord]
View attachment 3225180
So wait, how exactly do I find the power?

hereforstuff421

Aug 3, 2022
ready there, finish checking the button code, with that the game will be at %100
thank you for the guide unfortunately anytime i try to set completed nights to anything 14 or higher it gives me this error instead of launching
Screenshot 2024-01-07 143752.png
is there any chance you edited any variable not shown in the images?

TheGabbaGhoul

Nov 24, 2018
I discovered that these variables have to be equal to 7 not 1, I say this because reviewing the part of the code that enables the buttons to "show" them they have to be equal to 1 multiplied by a variable that is 7
What file did you open in Notepad++ to see that, and how did you decode it?

SexyUmbreon

Dec 5, 2020
i completed the 1987 and 6969, but why is my completion stuck at 57%?
if you completed all nights 4/20 and those events. Then you only need to see the animation. FYI, you have to lose (Freddy, Chica, bunny, Foxy, and donut). They said when you beaten all events everything will be unlock, but they lied because its a glitch that prevents you from unlocking everything.

Kioro

May 25, 2022
What file did you open in Notepad++ to see that, and how did you decode it?
The file I opened is the game itself, the .exe, but that only works in the previous version because in this new version 1.1.0 almost everything is encrypted, you cannot access the variables and change them

TheGabbaGhoul

Nov 24, 2018
The file I opened is the game itself, the .exe, but that only works in the previous version because in this new version 1.1.0 almost everything is encrypted, you cannot access the variables and change them
Oof, rip. Guess we're SOOL until someone cracks it

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes