Unity Five Nights at FuzzBoob's [DE P1 v1.1.0] [Pudding's Bakery]

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes

Kamen'_Dolbaeb

Feb 25, 2023
Also, it looks like it has some sort of unique ID system when checking the saves. Looks like it uses your Processer and OS names.

Here's the code surrounding that if anyone wanna look at it. Also confirms the save name and location. Won't pretend to know anything about this at all.
where did you find thoose?

SexyUmbreon

Dec 5, 2020
But now, she just attacks whenever she gets a movement opportunity, period. So as soon as she's in the kitchen you have to close the right door and if you open it at all, even without looking at the cameras, you're dead.

Combine that with Foxy draining 15% power right from the start and being more than happy to attack once a minute regardless of how you stall her, and I genuinely don't know how you're supposed to beat this even with fantastic RNG. My existing FNAF knowledge just breaks down here.

I'm not sure if it's just some kind of skill issue, RNG issue or if it's downright bugged. It seems unusual to completely change how one of the characters fundamentally works.
Foxy has a small bug, especially if she's knocking on the door. If you open the door after the third knock. You may trigger the scene(gameover), and to prevent yourself from losing 15% battery. You need to view her running animation. You will only lose 3%.
Here's the number of increments:
  1. 3% ( 15%)
  2. 3% ( 15%)
  3. 6% ( 30%)
  4. 9% ( 45%)
  5. 15% ( 60%)
Freddy mechanic was changed to sounds( her voice) and there's no pinpoint when she pops into your room. You only need to check the kitchen if you hear her voice, and once she's in the kitchen, you must close the right down until you hear her voice again.

Chica loves to bugged herself on that right door from 3 - 6 nights but she works perfect in night 7
Beating 4/20 doesn't unlock all animations even though the game said you will. Glitch/Bugs, or all lies~!

and finally, they added a mid-finger just for the fun of it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Skreekaw

Aug 9, 2018
Foxy has a small bug, especially if she's knocking on the door. If you open the door after the third knock. You may trigger the scene(gameover), and to prevent yourself from losing 15% battery. You need to view her running animation. You will only lose 3%.
Here's the number of increments:
  1. 3% ( 15%)
  2. 3% ( 15%)
  3. 6% ( 30%)
  4. 9% ( 45%)
  5. 15% ( 60%)
Freddy mechanic was changed to sounds( her voice) and there's no pinpoint when she pops into your room. You only need to check the kitchen if you hear her voice, and once she's in the kitchen, you must close the right down until you hear her voice again.

Chica loves to bugged herself on that right door from 3 - 6 nights but she works perfect in night 7
Beating 4/20 doesn't unlock all animations even though the game said you will. Glitch/Bugs, or all lies~!

and finally, they added a mid-finger just for the fun of it.
You never need to check Freddy's location and considering she attacks you as soon as the door is open you can't even stall her by keeping the camera on her anymore.

The bug where Foxy always drains full % if you don't specifically see her running is weird. Maybe it's intentional to prevent the 'close left door and wait' strat but that strat never works past the first couple of nights anyway.

SexyUmbreon

Dec 5, 2020
Also, it looks like it has some sort of unique ID system when checking the saves. Looks like it uses your Processer and OS names.

Here's the code surrounding that if anyone wanna look at it. Also confirms the save name and location. Won't pretend to know anything about this at all.
Changing the values inside this method: func _ResetSave(): will enable you to unlock everything without even trying.

You never need to check Freddy's location and considering she attacks you as soon as the door is open you can't even stall her by keeping the camera on her anymore.

The bug where Foxy always drains full % if you don't specifically see her running is weird. Maybe it's intentional to prevent the 'close left door and wait' strat but that strat never works past the first couple of nights anyway.
I never check the location of Freddy, and the only camera I'm watching is Foxy the most. I also view the Kitchen once I hear Freddy voice, but my main focus is Foxy camera. If I see Freddy in the Kitchen, I will close the right door until I hear her voice, and once I do. I open the right door without needing to look at the kitchen. While having the right door close, I peek from time to time on foxy. If you try this method, you will always beat it without any struggle. I played 5 times in a row, and won with 5 - 10% battery

Last edited:
Reactions: Ultima626

Skreekaw

Aug 9, 2018
I never check the location of Freddy, and the only camera I'm watching is Foxy the most. I also view the Kitchen once I hear Freddy voice, but my main focus is Foxy camera. If I see Freddy in the Kitchen, I will close the right door until I hear her voice, and once I do. I open the right door without needing to look at the kitchen. While having the right door close, I peek from time to time on foxy. If you try this method, you will always beat it without any struggle. I played 5 times in a row, and won with 5 - 10% battery
Yeah, knowing that you can't use the wait-and-react strategy against Foxy anymore I breezed through Night 6, and 4/20 only took a few tries to get a winnable run. Reading the dev comments it seems like they did this intentionally to nerf 'meta' strategies. It's kind of weird, since said strategies are almost a decade old at this point but I guess it's their choice. It just means there are slightly different meta strategies now.

dk24

Jul 10, 2020
I got 2 stars in 0.0.7, but I can't clear DE even once :(

*Stuck at night 6.....then got my save deleted by golden freddy:eek:

Last edited:
Reactions: RobBob17

StaticAssassin

Nov 3, 2021
Cheat Engine was fun to figure out. It checks two different numbers to see if the first one times something equals the second one. If you want to change or pause one, BOTH have to be affected.

Find your power via 4 byte, place into address list, start new search, find power times 37. Pause both. Close both doors, and speed up game to 5x. GG EZ. Got all stars in under 10 minutes.
[It changes addresses each night, however. Annoying, but doable]
New code 6/9/6/9 to get Golden. If you do 1987 it gives you a regular night with new call telling you about new code.
View attachment 3225138

[EDIT:
I find it really funny because they posed this in the Discord]
View attachment 3225180
Do you have the full save?

mrra

Nov 13, 2020
From what I tested you need to replace the save and settings file if you want to use another person's save

dk24

Jul 10, 2020
Can't use my own backup save either, once you moved or rename the save file, the game will automatically create a new one.

sidolla

Jan 3, 2024
Cheat Engine was fun to figure out. It checks two different numbers to see if the first one times something equals the second one. If you want to change or pause one, BOTH have to be affected.

Find your power via 4 byte, place into address list, start new search, find power times 37. Pause both. Close both doors, and speed up game to 5x. GG EZ. Got all stars in under 10 minutes.
[It changes addresses each night, however. Annoying, but doable]
New code 6/9/6/9 to get Golden. If you do 1987 it gives you a regular night with new call telling you about new code.
View attachment 3225138

[EDIT:
I find it really funny because they posed this in the Discord]
View attachment 3225180
lol it was working til night 5 and the game crashed and deleted data lol

lololols

Jun 18, 2022
Can't use my own backup save either, once you moved or rename the save file, the game will automatically create a new one.
so ur saying if i delete that save file that is currently being used since i downloaded the game, the new save file wont work?

Superk

May 21, 2017
Looking at the Global file, the saves[more specifically, the settings] seem to be encrypted with an ID, using AES256 and an unique ID to your system. Been trying to get this to run for a while now, but I don't know how to force it to show me my ID. Along with my earlier post, that's probably why people can't really share saves well.
1704250128860.png

Anyone interested in looking into that, be my guest. My best bet for all of you is to simply use my CE instructions to beat the game fast. Saves and Settings are tied together, however. So once you wipe save, more then likely you'll be able to use someone else's.

lol it was working til night 5 and the game crashed and deleted data lol
But it WAS working, right? I'm assuming that you left the older values locked, or edited then separately. It's very fragile. Try again, man. (y)

EDIT:
Oh shit Nvm. Patch and Pck file coming out soon via news on . Should be able to do alot more with that.

Last edited:

dk24

Jul 10, 2020
Is it normal or it's a bug.
The game keep deleting my save (and settings) every time I close the game.

Feb 22, 2021
Changing the values inside this method: func _ResetSave(): will enable you to unlock everything without even trying.

how do you get there?

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes