Unity Five Nights at FuzzBoob's [DE P1 v1.1.0] [Pudding's Bakery]

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
Anyone have some good tips for beating 4/20 mode? Trying the Fnaf tactic, but to no avail.

Puff6011

Dec 10, 2018
Anyone have some good tips for beating 4/20 mode? Trying the Fnaf tactic, but to no avail.
I think the easiest method is keeping the camera on foxy and checking occasionally, and only checking door when they make the sounnd of being at the door. With freddy, if I recall, you wait until she laughs (which indicates her moving) and wait aprox 30 or so seconds and close the left door so she doesn't enter, which should, in theory, happen only once or twite a night

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
I think the easiest method is keeping the camera on foxy and checking occasionally, and only checking door when they make the sounnd of being at the door. With freddy, if I recall, you wait until she laughs (which indicates her moving) and wait aprox 30 or so seconds and close the left door so she doesn't enter, which should, in theory, happen only once or twite a night
The thing is, that's exactly what I'm doing. Maybe I'm not checking on Foxy enough, but I check on her maybe every second or two, and the power drains so fast.

Last edited:

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
Alright, completed 4/20 mode, but it still says 90% completion. What am I missing?

SexyUmbreon

Dec 5, 2020
Yes, I've got Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy and Glazed. Is it Golden Freddy I'm missing? If so, how do I make it back to the main menu when she gets me?
I believe the number to unlock her was 6969 at custom night, or you can trigger her by clicking on Freddy boobies until she comes out

SexyUmbreon

Dec 5, 2020
Than your last code to complete 100% would either be 1987, or 8008. I can't remember since I already complete it long ago lol

ThatMintMan

Aug 19, 2017
I hope Unity backs down on this decision after all the backlash they've been facing recently, otherwise we'd have to wait another 2 years until we get any updates on fuzzboobs
Nah. Seems like they're doubling down on the dumb idea so far. And boy has Godot and Unreal and other such alternatives been made quietly happy for it.

Jan 16, 2022
They are not backing down. The executives dumped millions of dollars of stock before the announcement. Other companies dumped millions of stock as well before the announcement. Even if they back down the trust is GONE. If someone shit down my throat I'd always think they would do so again. Netflix did extremely anti-consumer shit everyone got mad then everyone still watches Netflix, the billionaire executives of every company in the world all watched and learned.

May 7, 2022
why? even if Unity goes ahead with their shit changes they don't charge for this game so Unity can't do jack shit
I'm making here three counterpoints

first, the main problem that unity's new policy retroactively applies to games made before 24/1/1 implies there's mechanics to track a game's download implemented long before this policy is announced. we don't know what else they have implemented, and it poses major security threat to both the developers and the players.

second, this isn't about "not being affected", this is a protest, and its main point is to damage unity's profits, to make them backtrack on the unfairness as well as warn other game engines not to pull this shit.

third, yeah they're not charging for the game, and both devs' patreon does not promote, nor use this game as incentive to pay them. so who the fuck is being milked? your dick??

Basty96

May 4, 2017
I'm making here three counterpoints

first, the main problem that unity's new policy retroactively applies to games made before 24/1/1 implies there's mechanics to track a game's download implemented long before this policy is announced. we don't know what else they have implemented, and it poses major security threat to both the developers and the players.
and they say they know which game is pirated and which is not and both is them just spewing bullshit.

second, this isn't about "not being affected", this is a protest, and its main point is to damage unity's profits, to make them backtrack on the unfairness as well as warn other game engines not to pull this shit.
and? other devs still finish their game in Unity (and won't use it for their next games) and then switch as to not disappoint their followers as the game's already too far in development especially as this game was supposed to release October which more than likely comes out next year now.

third, yeah they're not charging for the game, and both devs' patreon does not promote, nor use this game as incentive to pay them. so who the fuck is being milked? your dick??
yeah, you got me there as i honestly thought it was far longer in development than it's been. also no need to go dipshit at the end there

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes