Unity Five Nights at FuzzBoob's [DE P1 v1.1.0] [Pudding's Bakery]

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes
Sep 15, 2019
I really love the design of animatronics right here. They look really great and cute.

Also, it would be great to have some sort of gallery here, including camera images. Because some of them looks really hot. Chica on Cam5, for example... OR ti cute ot be missed. Like Chica looking at Pikachu Plushie on Cam1B.

ShezHex

Jan 28, 2018
Theres two updates. One is DLC heres a link to the poll it has attached an image with 6 new characters Next is they moved Bonnie to the door to better see her but thats not the interesting part. They basically said "this is deffo not a mobile port test" so yeah coming to phones potentially.

kdaniel111

Jun 27, 2022
Man, this is really good FNAF game ,and I can tell you, I enjoyed playing In Heat, in early versions, but now, this game right here is a lot better. Is there more updates after 0.7 ?

Raziels

Nov 30, 2019
Man, this is really good FNAF game ,and I can tell you, I enjoyed playing In Heat, in early versions, but now, this game right here is a lot better. Is there more updates after 0.7 ?
There is more updates after 0.7. Right now they just posted a teaser on itch.io featuring funtime foxy, they are still working on the 0.8 update.

Reactions: DannyhelMont

Puff6011

Dec 10, 2018
Why isn't that's tagged complete the main artist said that the game was finished last year
On itch, there are some post saying the game is still being worked on, with a new girl on the way
(they also said that she is one of 6 new characters, and the update would be the 'definitive edition')
Also, they fuckin rewrote the game in a new engine it seems, and it took them until last month to get to where they were with 0.0.7

ShezHex

Jan 28, 2018
On itch, there are some post saying the game is still being worked on, with a new girl on the way
(they also said that she is one of 6 new characters, and the update would be the 'definitive edition')
Also, they fuckin rewrote the game in a new engine it seems, and it took them until last month to get to where they were with 0.0.7
Them switching to a new engine should allow for quicker development in the long run. It took them a while to create the initial game, so adding 6 new characters would have been challenging. It probably works better too because I assume they created the game in a way that it is only considering the 4 characters, so they would have had to rewrite the code anyways.

TheGabbaGhoul

Nov 24, 2018
you can use cheat engine to alter the power i havent done it but you can according to itch.io
Just a heads up for anyone wanting to try this in Definitive Edition, the devs have hinted at including some form of Anti-Cheat in the release of DE. Apparently they really fucking hate cheaters.

May 25, 2017
Just a heads up for anyone wanting to try this in Definitive Edition, the devs have hinted at including some form of Anti-Cheat in the release of DE. Apparently they really fucking hate cheaters.
Laaaaaaame. It's my copy, so I can enjoy it however the fuck I want.

What a petty way to waste development time

ThatMintMan

Aug 19, 2017
This is probably the dumbest thing. Why care? It's a single player game. Why care if people cheat in it? Let folks cheat in single player games. Not everyone has quick reactions and fast fingers. Let folks who just wanna enjoy something enjoy it at a more casual pace.

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes