Unity Five Nights at FuzzBoob's [DE P1 v1.1.0] [Pudding's Bakery]

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes

JD1209

May 11, 2022
Night 4 is unbeatable. No matter what I do.
Don't look to much to cameras, maybe don't use them at all.

I will give you some advices;
First, try not look at cams and only listen to what is going on (you know where is the danger and you know who is at the door, and freddy is making some laughs when she move, after a few games you reconise from who is the sounds), next try to always be on the left side to prevent the foxy's rush and insta lock the door.

jacq2e

Sep 16, 2019
There is a gold bear that keep attacking, but you can't return from her scene. Is it intended? (Click go back too much and the game crash)

Clawfoot66

May 22, 2020
There is a gold bear that keep attacking, but you can't return from her scene. Is it intended? (Click go back too much and the game crash)
I believe it is intended. Basically a remake of the Golden Freddy scene in the original Fnaf, it also crashes the game on purpose. Also Golden Freddi only spawns if you look in Cam 3 and the poster is of her.

Zend

Sep 1, 2017
wheres the registry entry for this game? used the page 7 save and its launching the game on the wrong screen

Zema2

Feb 24, 2022
Christ Night 6 is beating my ass. Maybe I keep checking cove too much but at least I don't waste power. Any tips?

Necromancer85

Mar 17, 2018
Christ Night 6 is beating my ass. Maybe I keep checking cove too much but at least I don't waste power. Any tips?
easy just use infinity energy hack lock all doors and read you favorite comic books because you are going to be in you office for a while :D

DatBlobGuy

Jan 31, 2018
Aww, but that's boring. I wanna at least feel like I earned it.
I was able to beat Night 6 at the last possible second by only checking the camera for Foxy every 8 seconds or so, and closing the right door whenever Freddy is in the kitchen (she usually ends up in there after the fourth giggle). Once she leaves the kitchen, it's safe to open the door again.

Going for 4/20 is proving to be a massive ball ache.

godlyadonis

Nov 13, 2020
It's a shame that the death animations aren't as good looking as the actual gameplay stills or even the "jumpscares." I understand the fuzzy camera aesthetic but I can actually see jpeg artifacting on these animations. And two animations for each animatronic but only one has a cumshot? And that cumshot doesn't even have a transition animation? idk I expected more

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

good game though.

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes