• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Unity Five Nights at FuzzBoob's [DE P1 v1.1.0] [Pudding's Bakery]

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes

RockSalt

Sep 10, 2017
Can anyone tell me how easier to beat Night 4 in this Game?
The only thing you have to do is keep track of freddy. Every 90 seconds she will make a sound. Once she is at the last location of her loop. You need to keep that door shut. No matter what. Just hope RNG doesn't fuck you up too much and that you have enough power to hold out. One she moves from that last location you are safe to open the door. Also just make sure you check on foxy about every 8 seconds. You don't want her banging on your door more then twice a night unless you are looking to get meaty snack.

• Haha
Reactions: SeymourClevarge

Dr. Golden

May 15, 2019
The only thing you have to do is keep track of freddy. Every 90 seconds she will make a sound. Once she is at the last location of her loop. You need to keep that door shut. No matter what. Just hope RNG doesn't fuck you up too much and that you have enough power to hold out. One she moves from that last location you are safe to open the door. Also just make sure you check on foxy about every 8 seconds. You don't want her banging on your door more then twice a night unless you are looking to get meaty snack.
Thank you

loganbearscout

Sep 27, 2022
Tips for beating the game normally:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tips for extra scenes:

Tips for cheats:

Total Sex Scenes at 100% progress:

If i missed anything let me know.
Kinda disappointed 100% didn't do anything, waste of time.
how do you find where you edit the power?

Reactions: Ronie Jackson

SexyUmbreon

Dec 5, 2020
i'm missing the last star, anyone knows how to get it? i'm stuck at 95% completion
Have you beaten 4/20? or have you beaten the custom night using 1987.
If you had beaten both of them, than you are simply missing to beat 6969 custom night

Giroth

Jun 16, 2018
Have you beaten 4/20? or have you beaten the custom night using 1987.
If you had beaten both of them, than you are simply missing to beat 6969 custom night
Thanks, i was missing 6969, but i've seen the golden freddy scene before, it's weird that time didn't count for the %

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: SexyUmbreon

Avindel

Feb 16, 2020
Game ain't so hard once you get a hang on it. Only problem is Foxy whose attack on your energy stacks every time she attacks. For example:
1st attack - 1/1/1 = 3%
2nd attack - 2/2/2 = 6%
3rd attack - 3/3/3 = 9%
Usually third attack is putting you in an uncomfortable spot usually ending with you losing all energy and hoping 6 am will approach you before 'teddy mc hug yer cock' does.
I've yet to try 4/20 difficulty but what concerns me is Foxy here is slightly overpowered with her frequencies and power attack when she bangs at your door like a homeless news boy with fire in his pants. If not for that annoying little mechanic it would be pretty much doable every night.

First two girls you can hear, as for teddy mc hug she's a bit unpredictable so your best bet is to block right door at a chosen time when she's close to your door. As for Foxy... after houdini act you can expect imminent attack.
I really hate her mechanic. I would handle her frequent attacks a bit more over stacking damage.
Anyway I enjoyed this game more than I wanted to so it's 9/10 in my eyes.

SexyUmbreon

Dec 5, 2020
If you want to cheat the game, because its "hard" than why don't you
use noxtek file and avoid all the trouble to detect where in the system they
keep the data/4byte ram info
Cheats and gallery unlocker for v0.0.7
unzip Assembly-CSharp.zip in "Five Nights At FuzzBoob's_Data\Managed"

Q Power to 5
W Power to 100
E Skip one hour

(7 minutes to download, make cheats and post = new record i think? xD)

Reactions: AHumanFromVietnam
4.60 star(s) 12 Votes