Unity Five Nights at FuzzBoob's [DE P1 v1.1.0] [Pudding's Bakery]

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
How hard is it to mod games? is it almost the same as programming, or more like reverse engineering?
a little bit of both, isn't that hard if you know c# and how unity handles scripts. but depends on what you want to do.
Making cheats like this one takes a little to no time (you need to add just few lines once you understand where)
but something more complex like the one i made for TLB needs much more research and is so time consuming xD

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SexyUmbreon

Kaapalkeens

Feb 5, 2018
Hello people, me and my friend unpacked the game's code because Foxy is a bitchass motherfucka (excuze me for my foul language)
Here is what we found:
Every random interval from 10 to 33 seconds she does a check
If you are on cams
(not exactly watching her per se) she will stand where she stands, but, if you are not on cams, she will advance, repeat that a few time and she'll pop into your'e office
The best strategy towards achieving that 4/20 was skipping her first attack almost entirely, then monitoring her almost exclusively while none of other animatronics are around the place. Is to watch her as much as possible.
First of all, start a timer.
One hour takes 1 minute 25 seconds... 85 seconds.
Six hours takes 8 minutes 30 seconds... 510 seconds.
1 Second drains 0.125 energy, 1 Second with anything else adds another 0.125 drain....
So, in theory, sitting straight doing nothing you will drain only 63.75 energy (which is quite a lot, honestly)
So for every hour you can waste about 18% of energy I do believe, if you don't get third Foxy attack that should work.
So, another thing to know. Foxy's attacks drain stacks not with time but with the amount of attacks. So YOU GOTTA LOSE MORE ENERGY ON WATCHING HER, because otherwise she will attack you thrice or even 4 times. The best maximum you can go for is 2 times. You gonna have about 30% energy left on 4am, then just sparely watch her, don't forget to bump the right door up for Freddy at ~7:30-7:40 on the timer (didn't touch this part too much)
then just pray idk.. still haven't beaten, but heres the math I've got
If you are extremely lucky, you'll survive that encounter at a sweet 15+10+15 seconds time out for freddy timer, about 33% total :clueless:

Other than that heres some "questionable" tips.
-You don't need light to check neither of two sides
Bonnie stands for about 4 seconds Chica stands for about 2
-Freddie(XD) does come about 30 seconds into the 5 am
(every hour is about 85 seconds (((I think))), so every second with nothing turned on drains 0.125 of battery (((I think))) (I know the math is off, but counting to 4 and then seeing the battery go down is kinda of trollface moment)),
so if you start counting at 5 am you can bargle up a door 30 somethjing seconds later and (presumably) be perfect on time
-Foxy is a bitchass there isn't really a perfect strategy of beating her (tell that to that 5 attempts where 1 second away from checking she pops another level X D XD XD XD XDXD) so pepePray and keep tryin'

Not sure if that gonna help but goddamn I am eager to beat that mf of a game

Last edited:

Kaapalkeens

Feb 5, 2018
AND I BEG THAT ONE DUDE WHO WROTE FOXY USUALLY ATTACKS AT 4 AM HER SECOND TIME
YOU EITHER LUCKY AF OR LITERALLY READING THE GAMES SCRIPT
CUZ THAT ***chance*** is 100/20/4 about 0.625%!!!!!!!!! percent

Sorry if my math Off Im Just fuming :clueless:

• Haha
Reactions: SexyUmbreon

SexyUmbreon

Dec 5, 2020
AND I BEG THAT ONE DUDE WHO WROTE FOXY USUALLY ATTACKS AT 4 AM HER SECOND TIME
YOU EITHER LUCKY AF OR LITERALLY READING THE GAMES SCRIPT
CUZ THAT ***chance*** is 100/20/4 about 0.625%!!!!!!!!! percent

Sorry if my math Off Im Just fuming :clueless:
I didn't read nothing, and played the game fair and square, but I did however find a pattern within the game. So, I attempt that pattern and beaten 4/20 with just 1% left. Could be luck, or could be skilled, who knows right? :KEK::KEK::KEK:

On my run(Play mode), I only look at the battery %, once it goes down by one, I check on foxy until another percent is lost. My camera position is always on the left side, because bunny attacks more often than Chica. Freddy attacks on either side if the doors are open(might be a glitch, or they made it this way). Once 5am hits, You have two ways of doing this.

• Count to 30 - 40 seconds and close both doors until a laugh is heard
  • Stay watching Freddy until bunny, chica, or even Foxy attacked.
if you go by the second option, you must close all doors, because the attack are cancel and Freddy is going to sneak inside and caught you by surprise.

Kaapalkeens

Feb 5, 2018
I didn't read nothing, and played the game fair and square, but I did however find a pattern within the game. So, I attempt that pattern and beaten 4/20 with just 1% left. Could be luck, or could be skilled, who knows right? :KEK::KEK::KEK:

On my run(Play mode), I only look at the battery %, once it goes down by one, I check on foxy until another percent is lost. My camera position is always on the left side, because bunny attacks more often than Chica. Freddy attacks on either side if the doors are open(might be a glitch, or they made it this way). Once 5am hits, You have two ways of doing this.

• Count to 30 - 40 seconds and close both doors until a laugh is heard
  • Stay watching Freddy until bunny, chica, or even Foxy attacked.
if you go by the second option, you must close all doors, because the attack are cancel and Freddy is going to sneak inside and caught you by surprise.
my big pepePrayers to you my insane internet friend player who somehow completed 4/20
I will attempt it with your wonderful technique now. God bless Pokemon fans

ZekeBobles

Sep 17, 2022
Ok quick question on the 100% .rar file but I am not very knowledgeable when it comes to those files. I played it on p games hub and don't know how to run the file. Any tips?

Beckz

May 11, 2020
Night 7's 4/20 challenge is way too imposible..
The foxy came and bang a door reducing the Energy by 3% and duplicated in each invasion..

And she invade 5 times, so the reduced energy is 45%, which leave 55% energy left. Where minimun required to survive the night is up to 70% Energy..

The unbalanced was ridiculous.
Hope the devs realize this and readjusting...

wubdor

Apr 18, 2022
One hour goes by 86 seconds, like in the original FNAF, Freddy moves every 77 seconds, so after the fifth laugh, just set the timer to 73-75.
About Foxy. I worked out this tactic - 12 seconds after the start of the night, she can not get out in ANY WAY, she never popped up before this time, during the time that I tried to get through the sixth night. After that, I sit on the cameras and look at her for about seven seconds, after which I turn them off and have another 7 seconds to sit in the office. With proper luck, Foxy might not get out at all until the end of the night. I thought that she had some kind of viewing scale, by time, but as the guy above wrote, there is something like checking for cameras, and then now I don’t understand how my tactic worked.

DarkWings1

Aug 15, 2018
Hello, is it common that there is no footsteps sound when sometimes u get jumped on by Bonnie or Chica?

Last edited:

Skreekaw

Aug 9, 2018
Night 7's 4/20 challenge is way too imposible..
The foxy came and bang a door reducing the Energy by 3% and duplicated in each invasion..

And she invade 5 times, so the reduced energy is 45%, which leave 55% energy left. Where minimun required to survive the night is up to 70% Energy..

The unbalanced was ridiculous.
Hope the devs realize this and readjusting...
Gotta keep regularly looking at Foxy. You should never be getting attacked by her 5 times in one night. It's possible to win with 4 if you're really optimal, but ideally you want 3 - or at least have Foxy only knock out the last few percent with her 4th hit.

Kakassor

Jan 3, 2020
I got a tip when it comes to bonnie, count about 5 on your fingers slowly and then check the door, it's consistently been that after around 5 seconds or less she leaves, it's always better to count against her time. Same with Chica but for 3 seconds instead, don't check the light again until 3. There however will be times when one or both door hog the shit out of you to drain your power.
uh, for those who dont know, just turn on the light and if bonnie is there a shadow will be cast on the poster

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes