Others Abandoned Five Nights In Anime 3D 2 [v0.4.0 Beta] [Vyprae]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

XinChaoThua

Feb 11, 2022
hi man did you played the first one ? i won til night 6 but can't beat custom all 20, the problem is freddy.
If you played first game do you have some tips ? i can't pass the night, freddy moves to my door i don't know how i can stop her
Bruh, and then I thought Foxy is a huge problem, because for some reason or maybe me,I feel like flipping the tablet just pause her movement(not reset it) like in original FNAF,which make her can move over than 2 times, and that mean no hope, get caught by Fredina,ggwp (hope you can help me solve her problem). (You can pass if you have already known about Fredina) About Fredina, if she is already near the door(well its 20 so she will be instantly at the end of east hall, then when she giggle (louder than when she retreat), that mean she will attack in a few seconds, and for beat this you have wait that few seconds to close the door,until you hear the second giggle of Fredina, then you check chica(ya know). Hope it helpful for you.

nossiob

Jul 28, 2017
he literally typed the password how you need to type it in. no need to attach a picture
password worked just fine first try

Bonkksman

Jun 24, 2018
I'm sure this is a stupid question by now, but is the game only supposed to have a custom night?
It's all that's available to me right now.
1688725781282.png

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes