Others Abandoned Five Nights In Anime 3D 2 [v0.4.0 Beta] [Vyprae]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

seandc02

Feb 23, 2019
He just made a post about the game and his gameplan with it.
Fair statement, although I don't like the way they say it's a reward, it's still asking for money no matter how you word it.

I just hope they'll still be updating it regularly and adding more content rather than the project stalling after moving to patreon like so many other games.

The comment about us all being children though, lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Gabaw

seandc02

Feb 23, 2019
pretty sure they said its gonna be free, patreons just get access a little bit earlier
I Couldn't find anything saying that, but if that's the case I'm fine with it.

Edit: Their itch.io says there will be patreon builds leading up to a later demo release. I take back my statement against the paywall then, so long as new content like characters or new scenes doesn't get locked behind a paywall for several months or longer.

Here's the post

Last edited:

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
absolutely absurd how many new accounts are being made purely to ask about the password, effectively flooding the pages with nothing but questions about the passwords instead of looking at the posts about the password. Its a vicious cycle.

CyanCoyote

Feb 27, 2018
These models and the graphics are the sexiest I've ever seen. Just look at Toy Bonnie's luscious lips. :love:
Too bad there isn't sex content yet.

Last edited:

KastaniK

Mar 2, 2018
you can now forget about this game, from what i have seen and understood, the dev is canceling his game
I don't know yet, I could be wrong

fsfsdf.png

Reactions: dragpz
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes