ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Caydence is only a few years older than MC, so she isn't supposed to be a MILF. I think the combination of the glasses, the secretary (cosplay for her stream) outfit, and her thiccness (she says everyone in the future has diabetes) conspire to make her appear older than she actually is intended to be.

A couple of things:
  1. Some guys DO like women that have the chops to go back and forth, verbally jousting. It's not my cup of tea, but that's what I was going for when writing Brooke's story. I view her as a challenge... A filly to be tamed, assuming you can handle the ride.
  2. Without relitigating the posts where I was roasted for making a florid poll on my SubscribeStar page, what I was trying to express was surprise at the results of an internal poll (on my SubscribeStar) which showed that the two mature aunts (one of whom has grey hair) were, in aggregate, more popular than the combination of MC's sister (Brooke) and cousin (Nicole), both of whom are young (in their 20's).
  3. Mature characters aren't always going to be more experienced (in sex) than younger characters. Brooke (the sister), for example, is more experienced at sex than Aunt Charlotte. I have 9 or 10 love interests for MC and only one or two of them I can say with certainty are virgins when you meet them: Nicole and probably Lucy.
  4. The only young girls that are mean/shitty to MC are Brooke and Andrea. Nicole (MC's cousin) and Jasmine are both young and are quite friendly to MC. Jasmine is literally just waiting/hoping for MC to muster the courage to say "hello" to her. Aunt Charlotte will be initially mean/shitty to MC.
" Mature characters aren't always going to be more experienced (in sex) than younger characters." But MC was a virgin until he had sex with the ghost. I'm not really sure if having sex with a Ghost really qualifies as loosing your virginity. So Nuns have more experience then he does.

WALKUR

Oct 21, 2020
I want to play the game in my language but I couldn't find the language file. I tried SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator but it only translates the menu. How can I translate the dialogs?

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
I want to play the game in my language but I couldn't find the language file. I tried SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator but it only translates the menu. How can I translate the dialogs?
I'm not an expert on this topic, but the game uses Adventure Creator as a plugin, which houses all the dialogue. I'm sure there are other Adventure Creator games where this has been figured out (I hope). I will take a note to make the game more friendly to auto-translation in the future.

Reactions: WALKUR

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Adding this to my watch list. Gonna wait for the next update before I eventually play it since it seems its going to be focused on the mom.

Reactions: JorogrArt

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Most promising game around. Love the characters and artwork. Any estimate on the update?
Huh. searching the word "update" in this thread using that search box at the top right of every page gives results that include the answer you seek directly from the developer.

Reactions: JorogrArt

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Most promising game around. Love the characters and artwork. Any estimate on the update?
My best estimate is mid-to-late May. I am admittedly behind where I want to be in terms of development. It's possible you may find posts early this year from me proclaiming the update would be released in April. If that's the case, I fully expect and anticipate my head being photoshopped onto the body of the infamous John Romero ad from 1990-whatever, saying "John Romero is about to make you his bitch"

(Everyone who gets that reference is probably dead by now)

helljack

Oct 1, 2017
My best estimate is mid-to-late May. I am admittedly behind where I want to be in terms of development. It's possible you may find posts early this year from me proclaiming the update would be released in April. If that's the case, I fully expect and anticipate my head being photoshopped onto the body of the infamous John Romero ad from 1990-whatever, saying "John Romero is about to make you his bitch"

(Everyone who gets that reference is probably dead by now)
Daikatana!

Guess I'm dead :eek:

Reactions: JorogrArt and MrDL
4.40 star(s) 84 Votes