JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Solved the issues i had with the game, old saves are just bonked and should be abandoned instead of trying like me.
Breaking saves with an update isn't something I foresee happening again, but then I don't plan on doing a major rework of an existing story in the future.

when will the game become available for android?
I can't give a firm answer to that right now. I will get a hold of an android device and try it out, but I'm certain what I'm going to find is that the game's design is ill-suited to run on Android and be playable, so I'll have to determine the nature of mods I would need to make in order to make the game playable.

Great game :D Opened the whole gallery without the second pic... Think its something to do with kisses and showing titties , but i dont have the energy to look for it ;) Great game Dev, waiting for update (y)(y)
Thank you! It sounds like the missing scene is the haircutting scene. It's basically a short "strained buttons" wardrobe malfunction scene.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Someone needs to kick aunt charlotte out of the house, the mc don't have time for her church shenanigans, but then again, god did put her in his path to wrack that hiney

Here is my pdf WT that i just got done redoing from start to end
things that i didn't put in it
story items that is part of future story
3d dream scene, players need to find that on there own, since it is a super easter egg

enjoy

Last edited:

Bamboosword

Jan 2, 2020
Someone needs to kick aunt charlotte out of the house, the mc don't have time for her church shenanigans, but then again, god did put her in his path to wrack that hiney

3d dream scene, players need to find that on there own, since it is a super eater egg

enjoy
God bless you!

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020

3d dream scene, players need to find that on there own, since it is a super eater egg

enjoy
Excellent work! Very thorough. Cheers!

Reactions: socacrue and Chemmy

blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
Game is great but impossible without walkthrough, and the only one available is outdated, last time i played was late 2021, came back here and the only thing i figured is to talk with the aunt, and that is it, stuck....

Frustrating af imo

Last edited:

JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
Breaking saves with an update isn't something I foresee happening again, but then I don't plan on doing a major rework of an existing story in the future.

I can't give a firm answer to that right now. I will get a hold of an android device and try it out, but I'm certain what I'm going to find is that the game's design is ill-suited to run on Android and be playable, so I'll have to determine the nature of mods I would need to make in order to make the game playable.

Thank you! It sounds like the missing scene is the haircutting scene. It's basically a short "strained buttons" wardrobe malfunction scene.
Sounds good. Only real issues i've had with this game (gamebreaking/savebreaking), were from using old saves. This patch and last patch.
It's good work you're doing.

Reactions: JorogrArt

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Game is great but impossible without walkthrough, and the only one available is outdated, last time i played was late 2021, came back here and the only thing i figured is to talk with the aunt, and that is it, stuck....

Frustrating af imo
There are at least three up-to-date walkthroughs, the best of which (imo) is literally 8 posts above yours.

https://f95zone.to/threads/five-of-a-kind-v0-3-0-1-public-jorogrart.90073/post-8526443

I'd love to update the outdated walkthrough on post #2 in this thread, but it's not my post.

asko06

Feb 25, 2021

full easter egg unlock all benefits unlock save file

DearLegend37

Game Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Reactions: JorogrArt
4.40 star(s) 80 Votes