EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RQc6XK.png

Overview:
You play a frustrated, young computer and video game enthusiast living at home with your overextended and stressed mother, Meredith, and your self-centered and aloof sister, Brooke.

Nominally, you and your two friends: ever-scheming, wannabe ladies' man Scott; and hyperkinetic savant Nicole, set out to uncover the mysterious disappearance of the mercurial Dr. Joystick; however, you find the seemingly more mundane situations in your own home to be more rewarding.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-09
Release Date: 2024-01-09
Developer: JorogrArt - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.7.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win x86: - - - -
Win x64: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Extra: Walkthrough

Meredith_SittingOnTrunk.png 5oK Promo 1.png MC_Brooke_Jasmine.png Mom Asleep at Table.png Ghost_Floating.png Meredith_Haircut_Scene.png Nicole_Window.png Meredith_Playing_With_It_Censored.png 5OK_Arcade.png Meredith_Spying.png Charlotte_Spying.png Computer_Interface.png Meredith_SantaOutfit.png
[/SPOILER][/SPOILER]

Last edited by a moderator:

viper217

Apr 18, 2020
Top development tip - make sure that saves can be carried over to new releases.
Update at least 1 per month - not just bug fixes, if you can keep adding content.
Please pace yourself, this is a long haul and many devs have burnt themselves out and the car wrecks of their unfinished projects litter F95.
All the best and love the art.

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
Looks interesting even if the "aloof self centred sister" thing is rather unoriginal. Will download and have a look.

Deleted member 1684328

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2019
Game looks interesting, for a demo it's nice. I would advice the developer to do two things:

- The text speed is too slow and I couldn't figure out a way to make it faster. After clicking, the text disappears too fast.
- The walking speed is also too slow. It would be better to click on an item and then choose the action, instead of clicking on it and choosing what you want to do when you have walked towards it.

But it seems interesting, good luck!

Johnny1507

Nov 12, 2017
I don't like Unity games but I like point and click games (I am a true fan of this genre). I have played a few minutes.

I think you have to improve in some way the objects with which you can interact (make it more intuitive to know what you can and cannot interact with).

Movement through the stage should be faster if the player wants (double click). Fast travel to other settings is essential.

Possibility of playing in window.

When you are talking to a character and you click, the text moves to the next one. Ideally, with one click the complete phrase will appear and if you give it again, you will go to the next one.

But I don't want you to think that I think everything is bad. The art is fine and I'm sure that as the project develops the finish will be much better. This game has potential, I hope it does not end up in the storage room of unfinished games.

Good luck with the project!

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Looks good and I love original art in these kind of games, but I always wait to pick them up. With art like this it is a massive undertaking. Good luck Dev.

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes