mattius77

May 16, 2017
Haven't played in a while, so starting over with the newest update was a fun way to kill an afternoon.

For the name change thing: While I do personally enjoy it and usually change the character names to a few reliable standards that have personal resonance to me (meaning: I change the names to the names of people I know, depending on the in-game relationships), there can be implementation hiccups. Didn't see if it was mentioned anywhere else in the thread (so apologies if I'm duplicating remarks), but if you change the names of Mom and Sister, their original names still appear at different points in the game. Mom's waitress nametag still has "Meredith" and Sister's school records still ID her as "Brooke".

On the Scale Of Things To Really Bitch About, this is at or near the bottom. (The game really is a lot of fun, even with that) But it's worth mentioning just the same.

Reactions: JorogrArt

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Haven't played in a while, so starting over with the newest update was a fun way to kill an afternoon.

For the name change thing: While I do personally enjoy it and usually change the character names to a few reliable standards that have personal resonance to me (meaning: I change the names to the names of people I know, depending on the in-game relationships), there can be implementation hiccups. Didn't see if it was mentioned anywhere else in the thread (so apologies if I'm duplicating remarks), but if you change the names of Mom and Sister, their original names still appear at different points in the game. Mom's waitress nametag still has "Meredith" and Sister's school records still ID her as "Brooke".

On the Scale Of Things To Really Bitch About, this is at or near the bottom. (The game really is a lot of fun, even with that) But it's worth mentioning just the same.
Yeah, both of those are known issues. The name change feature ended being a bit of a boondoggle in many ways. In addition to the two graphical issues you mentioned, I had to put in alternate dialogue if the sister was named anything other than Brooke. Andrea makes fun of Brooke's name by repeatedly calling her "Broke" (meaning poor). Obviously, this insult makes no sense if you renamed the sister to like "Chloe" or something.

On top of that, I got negative feedback from people who preferred "Meredith" and "Brooke" that the prompts to name them "took them out of the game" and then on the opposite side, it was pointed out that the way I implemented it required starting a new game and that you were stuck with the original names if you loaded a save. These will all be fixed at some point.

Ellioto

Sep 26, 2017
ok i might of dreamt this but i seem to remember actually being able to convince mom to have sex but the game ended b4 anything actually happened, was that a real thing or am i crazy?

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
ok i might of dreamt this but i seem to remember actually being able to convince mom to have sex but the game ended b4 anything actually happened, was that a real thing or am i crazy?
Both the mom and sister have vaginal sex scenes that are unlocked and put in the gallery (Spank Bank) upon completing their stories. Both scenes are "canon" but the story that leads to those points are not in the game yet.

snowman97

Oct 5, 2019
What's the update schedule like? I just discovered the game. How long does it typically take for the next version to come out?

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
What's the update schedule like? I just discovered the game. How long does it typically take for the next version to come out?
My goal is to put out an update at least every three months, although admittedly, I haven't lived up to that for the past two updates so I have some estimation issues to work out...

That said, I am planning on releasing a small update before Christmas.

snowman97

Oct 5, 2019
My goal is to put out an update at least every three months, although admittedly, I haven't lived up to that for the past two updates so I have some estimation issues to work out...

That said, I am planning on releasing a small update before Christmas.
Ok, that's not regularly enough for me personally to financially support you, but I definitely appreciate your work!

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Ok, that's not regularly enough for me personally to financially support you, but I definitely appreciate your work!
Understood. I'll take this opportunity to remind anyone reading this that this game is a passion project that I work on in my spare time. I'm not trying to get rich off this game and my goal is to make a game of ever-increasing quality that people enjoy playing.

Cheers!

MajesticPepe

Jul 27, 2022
This game is very underrated. The Dev needs more subscribers and recognition from the Adult Gaming Community. Some developers would prolong the development with a lesser content.

I really hope to see more feisty H-scenes between Meredith and Cameron. Hopefully reverse cowgirl and some close up scenes. :love:

Reactions: gentlemanclub

MajesticPepe

Jul 27, 2022
Understood. I'll take this opportunity to remind anyone reading this that this game is a passion project that I work on in my spare time. I'm not trying to get rich off this game and my goal is to make a game of ever-increasing quality that people enjoy playing.

Cheers!
Thank you so much for making this game. I really enjoyed playing this. I really hope we can see multiple endings when the game ends. :D

• Red Heart

jed999

May 26, 2021
This is one of the better games I've played here, the art is great and the game flow is way better than average.
The updates are a bit slow but that's preferable than dumping a buggy mess which accounts for a huge portion of the non-Ren-py game seen today.

Keep up the good work

MajesticPepe

Jul 27, 2022
How do I trigger the lotion scene with Meredith? MC keeps on saying "I'm too embarred after what happened last time".

Is it already on this update?

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
No Android??? :(
Here's my latest statement on Android:

Android is not going to be in the cards for a long, long time. The other day, I built an APK file out of curiosity and had a friend load it on both an emulator and on his phone and in both cases, launching the app came up with a blank, grey screen.

My bandwidth is quite limited, so spending who knows how many days (or weeks) to try and debug THAT problem only to likely discover that the game's design would need major work in order to be playable has me very bearish on the possibility of Android Support in the near future.

I wish it weren't so, but that's where it's at right now.

How do I trigger the lotion scene with Meredith? MC keeps on saying "I'm too embarred after what happened last time".

Is it already on this update?
There is no actual lotion scene (yet). That tease will eventually lead to an optional footjob scene on the couch. I just haven't gotten around to making it.

Cheers!

mmhmmmm

Jul 17, 2022

Cheers!
Thanks for the game man, i fucking happy to play it.

4.40 star(s) 84 Votes