JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
JorogrArt, I have a question. There are many parts of the game which have a "To be added later" message. How do you decide on what to work, for a future update?
My Subscribers have access to my ultra-rambly thoughts every two weeks on my thinking past/present/future about what comes next and I listen to feedback from all sources. I try to get the best approximation of what the player base as a whole wants most and try to deliver something that will appeal to the most amount of people.

I will say one of the objectives for 0.4 was to provide more ass-focused fan service for Meredith. That came directly from a post in this thread a few pages back from someone rightly pointing out that this is mostly a boob-centered game and that it's weird that there are no ass shots--Fair enough! Ask and ye shall receive.

kristal777

Oct 23, 2020
salute to the working artist ✏☕

I will make an attempt to write my wish too).

After playing a lot of incest games, I noticed one pattern.

The role of a real mother is played until the first kiss or the first lustful look)).
Which usually happens quickly ,,,, about 20% of the game. Further in such games is no longer a mother, but a woman who suddenly turned into a prostitute and is ready for everything and forgot that her son is in front of her.

In the end, the most interesting things

(emotions playing out, shocking situations for both mom and son)!!!!

Just disappear, and there are only two lovers who are no different from other people☹.

MY WISH
is not to let these real emotions of mother and son fade away, and also to show how mother and son live together with this forbidden feeling and decide on some steps, though in the head it goes against all moral principles.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
salute to the working artist ✏☕

I will make an attempt to write my wish too).

After playing a lot of incest games, I noticed one pattern.

The role of a real mother is played until the first kiss or the first lustful look)).
Which usually happens quickly ,,,, about 20% of the game. Further in such games is no longer a mother, but a woman who suddenly turned into a prostitute and is ready for everything and forgot that her son is in front of her.

In the end, the most interesting things

(emotions playing out, shocking situations for both mom and son)!!!!

Just disappear, and there are only two lovers who are no different from other people☹.

MY WISH
is not to let these real emotions of mother and son fade away, and also to show how mother and son live together with this forbidden feeling and decide on some steps, though in the head it goes against all moral principles.
I have different approaches for writing each character and with Meredith, the most interesting aspect (for me) has been trying to integrate her "authentic mom dialogue" into not only those early-game scenes, but having them slip out during sex scenes as well.

There's a line at the end of the Tit Job scene where Meredith tells MC to go to the kitchen to eat something to regain some protein. During the BJ scene, MC makes reference to Meredith kissing his bruised knee after a bike accident, which magically made it feel "better." Also, one of the scenes from the most recent update, MC can ask Meredith to sing him the lullaby she used to sing to him while she's jerking him off.

One of my favorite scenes in the game is the next morning after the Meredith Handjob scene where she intercepts MC in the hallway the next morning to talk about what happened. We get some insight into what she's feeling and what she's worried about in the aftermath. We learn this through her telling us and not needing a surreptitious, late-night private phone call with her Friend.

Anyways, I agree with you on this. The mom-son relationship is not something I ever planned to be replaced by the new taboo aspect of their relationship, but added to--A "Mom With Benefits" situation, if you like.

Cheers!

NOTE: I'll take this opportunity to give a pre-emptive update on when 0.4 will be ready. The best answer I can give is Soon(ish) and it's in the wrapping up stages.

kristal777

Oct 23, 2020
I have different approaches for writing each character and with Meredith, the most interesting aspect (for me) has been trying to integrate her "authentic mom dialogue" into not only those early-game scenes, but having them slip out during sex scenes as well.

There's a line at the end of the Tit Job scene where Meredith tells MC to go to the kitchen to eat something to regain some protein. During the BJ scene, MC makes reference to Meredith kissing his bruised knee after a bike accident, which magically made it feel "better." Also, one of the scenes from the most recent update, MC can ask Meredith to sing him the lullaby she used to sing to him while she's jerking him off.

One of my favorite scenes in the game is the next morning after the Meredith Handjob scene where she intercepts MC in the hallway the next morning to talk about what happened. We get some insight into what she's feeling and what she's worried about in the aftermath. We learn this through her telling us and not needing a surreptitious, late-night private phone call with her Friend.

Anyways, I agree with you on this. The mom-son relationship is not something I ever planned to be replaced by the new taboo aspect of their relationship, but added to--A "Mom With Benefits" situation, if you like.

Cheers!

NOTE: I'll take this opportunity to give a pre-emptive update on when 0.4 will be ready. The best answer I can give is Soon(ish) and it's in the wrapping up stages.
I wrote wishes =) Everything that you have listed is really done with a soul! I look forward to continuing with interest)

Reactions: JorogrArt

Hebot

Sep 13, 2021
Hello the game works fine but when i enter the kitchen it freezes, not responding status in task manager, can anybody help?
edit: i've tried lowering the resolution, graphics, turned off fullscreen and even changed the compatability settings in properties

Last edited:

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
dear JorogrArt since subscribestar had payment problems i cant contribute to your fine and exquisite work. keep up the good work. and thank you.
Yeah, because I'm choosing not to censor the "family" aspect of the game, platforms like Patreon are not available to me and SubscribeStar is pretty much the only option. I could probably increase my revenue substantially by "landlady"ing up my game, but I'm opposed to doing that on principle, even if it means leaving (potentially) a lot of money on the table.

hope to see more of Meredith soon ;)
0.4 (which should be released before the end of the month) will have more Meredith teases, but not arising to the level of new sex scenes. There are three new (incomplete) side quests added in 0.4:
1. During the weekends, MC might find Meredith going up into the attic to do some organization.
2. During the weekends, MC might find Meredith lounging in the back yard in one of those crappy 80's lawn chairs in her bathing suit.
3. During the week, Meredith will be leaning over the kitchen counter, paying bills in a way that shows off her ass rather than her current activity of (boringly) pacing around the kitchen.
Each of these activities when you go through them, will suggest a future sex scene.

Hello the game works fine but when i enter the kitchen it freezes, not responding status in task manager, can anybody help?
I believe that is most likely a Video RAM issue or something similar. The kitchen, in partcular, has a lot of sprite animations it loads with HUGE sprite sheets. There's both MC and Meredith's walking sprites, but they have several hugging animations at ridiculously high frame rates (G-rated hug / PG-13-rated hug in Meredith's default outfit x2 for her Santa Outfit).

As far as suggestions to work around your immediate problem, I have three, none of which are optimal and some of which will come off as obnoxious, even though I don't mean it that way:
1) It could be the case that if you wait longer, the Kitchen will eventually load. I wouldn't wait longer than, say, 3 minutes. I'm assuming you have an older computer and that you're running Windows (you said "Task Manager").
2) If you have a faster computer around, you could try it on that and see if it performs better.
3) If you can hold out until 0.4.1, this issue will probably have been fixed by then (See below)

I plan to address this in the future in two different ways:
1. The upcoming 0.4 update introduces a new Unity-based sprite rig with bone animation instead of a giant sprite sheet. You will see Irene pacing around her bedroom. This approach uses far less video memory and animates much more smoothy.
2. I've decided that sprites should be used for the mundane task of walking around the game world and doing boring things like picking up objects, knocking on doors, etc. If MC is hugging a love interest, that (imo) demands a closeup. In other words, we'll eventually get a closeup of MC and Meredith hugging in the kitchen to replace the current sprite animations, which will eliminate that overhead.

Hebot

Sep 13, 2021
Yeah, because I'm choosing not to censor the "family" aspect of the game, platforms like Patreon are not available to me and SubscribeStar is pretty much the only option. I could probably increase my revenue substantially by "landlady"ing up my game, but I'm opposed to doing that on principle, even if it means leaving (potentially) a lot of money on the table.

0.4 (which should be released before the end of the month) will have more Meredith teases, but not arising to the level of new sex scenes. There are three new (incomplete) side quests added in 0.4:
1. During the weekends, MC might find Meredith going up into the attic to do some organization.
2. During the weekends, MC might find Meredith lounging in the back yard in one of those crappy 80's lawn chairs in her bathing suit.
3. During the week, Meredith will be leaning over the kitchen counter, paying bills in a way that shows off her ass rather than her current activity of (boringly) pacing around the kitchen.
Each of these activities when you go through them, will suggest a future sex scene.

I believe that is most likely a Video RAM issue or something similar. The kitchen, in partcular, has a lot of sprite animations it loads with HUGE sprite sheets. There's both MC and Meredith's walking sprites, but they have several hugging animations at ridiculously high frame rates (G-rated hug / PG-13-rated hug in Meredith's default outfit x2 for her Santa Outfit).

As far as suggestions to work around your immediate problem, I have three, none of which are optimal and some of which will come off as obnoxious, even though I don't mean it that way:
1) It could be the case that if you wait longer, the Kitchen will eventually load. I wouldn't wait longer than, say, 3 minutes. I'm assuming you have an older computer and that you're running Windows (you said "Task Manager").
2) If you have a faster computer around, you could try it on that and see if it performs better.
3) If you can hold out until 0.4.1, this issue will probably have been fixed by then (See below)

I plan to address this in the future in two different ways:
1. The upcoming 0.4 update introduces a new Unity-based sprite rig with bone animation instead of a giant sprite sheet. You will see Irene pacing around her bedroom. This approach uses far less video memory and animates much more smoothy.
2. I've decided that sprites should be used for the mundane task of walking around the game world and doing boring things like picking up objects, knocking on doors, etc. If MC is hugging a love interest, that (imo) demands a closeup. In other words, we'll eventually get a closeup of MC and Meredith hugging in the kitchen to replace the current sprite animations, which will eliminate that overhead.
Thanks, any help will do and devs like you are absolutely legendary, taking the time to help issues like these, i will try these solutions hopefully it works, Good luck to your game and i hope more people play it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JorogrArt

Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
You can try Boosty. Also this is the only platform which accepts Russian payments.

Reactions: ourf

Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
You can try Boosty. Also this is the only platform which accepts Russian payments.
I've noticed a lot of the adult content devs separating the actual content from their 'broadcast' pages and distributing content via temporary file-shares and passwords.

Other payment methods (not accounting for the Russian conflict )

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
I've noticed a lot of the adult content devs separating the actual content from their 'broadcast' pages and distributing content via temporary file-shares and passwords.

Other payment methods (not accounting for the Russian conflict )

I'll take a look at how I monetize the game after 0.4. is released. Right now, I'm focused on getting the update in the best shape possible.

FYI, 0.4 will be released to the public before the end of the month, probably next week sometime.

Is the option to have Meredith swallow during the blowjob scene in yet?
No. The Meredith BJ scene isn't one of my favorites, even though it won a Subscriber Poll recently as the best scene. Maybe next update, I'll take a look at it. The visuals of making her swallow are quite easy, but I'd want to write it into the game with intention. Either Meredith would decide to swallow Mc's load as a reward for something he did or MC asks her to try it. I'd have to think about which is the better (hotter) approach, given their relationship.

EDIT: After thinking about it, I think it would be better if MC asks her to try it. Meredith does teach MC a few things early on, but she can also learn a few things from MC. Meredith has never swallowed before.

Last edited:

YaBoy

Jan 2, 2017
EDIT: After thinking about it, I think it would be better if MC asks her to try it. Meredith does teach MC a few things early on, but she can also learn a few things from MC. Meredith has never swallowed before.
I think once she does that, it makes sense for her to prefer to swallow. Keeps from making a mess ;), at least when she's not already topless. Love the game Jorogr, and can't wait to see it. I would also appreciate an alternative method of donation to SubscribeStar.

4.40 star(s) 81 Votes