• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

JesArt1992

Jul 26, 2017
No sequel. I assumed they were referring to the next update. When the base game is finished, I'll probably just continue adding gallery scenes.

I sometimes take it for granted that I don't keep non-subs as informed about what what's coming as I do for my subscribers. Here are the top-line items I'm working on for 0.4:
  • Starting Nicole's story with the first few quests which results in the arrival of a long-planned love interest--a time travelling, modern-day "boobie/hottub streamer.
  • Adding additional quests and activities for Irene's post-BJ path, culminating in a CANON vaginal sex scene.
  • Reworking Meredith's morning time slot so she's doing different fan service type things around the house rather than just pacing around the kitchen.

I don't give estimated release dates because I'm terrible at predicting when I'll be done with an update. 0.4 is still a ways away.

Cheers!
Thank you for rectifying the news and keeping us updated, take your time. It will be ready when it's ready. :)

Reactions: JorogrArt

SharkKingBite

Jan 19, 2023
No sequel. I assumed they were referring to the next update. When the base game is finished, I'll probably just continue adding gallery scenes.

I sometimes take it for granted that I don't keep non-subs as informed about what what's coming as I do for my subscribers. Here are the top-line items I'm working on for 0.4:
  • Starting Nicole's story with the first few quests which results in the arrival of a long-planned love interest--a time travelling, modern-day "boobie/hottub streamer.
  • Adding additional quests and activities for Irene's post-BJ path, culminating in a CANON vaginal sex scene.
  • Reworking Meredith's morning time slot so she's doing different fan service type things around the house rather than just pacing around the kitchen.

I don't give estimated release dates because I'm terrible at predicting when I'll be done with an update. 0.4 is still a ways away.

Cheers!
keep up the great work, I have to say your transparency on this, and how often you talk to this page is refreshing. A lot of Devs just quit caring, and just shell out stuff that doesn't do the time they spent justice, delays they keep doing, etc any weight. Have a great day and thanks again for everything.

baratar

Jul 3, 2021
this game is fun! really like the possible interactions you can have during scenes and all.

looking forward for the next update, show us a lil sneak peek if possible :)

• Red Heart

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
any working discord invite link?
Sure! Check my signature.

any news on our fav gam?
0.4 Update is still at least another month away.

It has been conceived as a Nicole & Caydence update, but much of that will consist of those characters getting proper introductions, initial quests, and setting up the main conflict. Separately, Meredith and Irene will be getting most of the actual "goodies."

this game is fun! really like the possible interactions you can have during scenes and all.

looking forward for the next update, show us a lil sneak peek if possible :)
Thank you for the compliment. I'm glad you like it! :giggle:

Sneak Peek? Sure.

Let me first take this opportunity to shamelessly plug my SubscribeStar. For the low price of $1 a month, I provide detailed statuses every two weeks with art and/or video previews and news about what I've been working on.

With that out of the way, Meredith's Morning time slot is being updated so that she's doing more interesting things around the house, rather than just pacing aimlessly around the kitchen. Often these activities are an excuse to show off her body and are designed to suggest leading to a sex scene in a future update (similar to the shower scene quest).

1710810685133.png

Cheers!

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020

It has been conceived as a Nicole & Caydence update, but much of that will consist of those characters getting proper introductions, initial quests, and setting up the main conflict. Separately, Meredith and Irene will be getting most of the actual "goodies."
I thought Nicole was already introduced and even has a few quests. Will you change something for her initial path?

Also, I wanted to thank you for introducing running and being able to teleport to the next screen by double clicking. I love old school adventure games but some of them were annoying with how slow the MC was moving (granted, for some of them, it might have been the hardware limitations of the time).

Last edited:

ourf

Feb 22, 2023

Hello friend! I would like to clarify: are we talking about April or May? It would be nice if we could all play before the beginning of summer!)) Thank you for your work; you are well done!

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
I thought Nicole was already introduced and even has a few quests. Will you change something for her initial path?
Nicole isn't "introduced" to the player as much as she is "discovered"--probably by accident. She just sort of shows up at MC's bedroom window as like an advice-giving NPC without truly establishing her character. Brooke and Meredith both have strong introductions imo.

Also, I wanted to thank you for introducing running and being able to teleport to the next screen by double clicking.
You're welcome! I need to find a way to advertise those "fast travel" options to the player better. I still hear from players who've played through the game without realizing about the run or Teleport options.

Also, I wanted to thank you for introducing running and being able to teleport to the next screen by double clicking. I love old school adventure games but some of them were annoying with how slow the MC was moving (granted, for some of them, it might have been the hardware limitations of the time).
The modern way of making pr0n games realizes (accurately) that having a guy that you walk around the screen is kind of an unnecessary confection. The only reason (imo) someone would design a game this way is if the dev was specifically trying to make an homage to those old Sierra/LucasArts games (which of course I am).

When I conceived of this game initially, I expected that it would only appeal to players who fondly remember those old games and that people used to playing modern games would just toss it in the Recycle Bin. TBF, many probably do.

Hello friend! I would like to clarify: are we talking about April or May? It would be nice if we could all play before the beginning of summer!)) Thank you for your work; you are well done!
As a policy, I don't give release dates anymore.

What I can tell you is that an April release is unlikely, given what's left to do.

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
Nicole isn't "introduced" to the player as much as she is "discovered"--probably by accident. She just sort of shows up at MC's bedroom window as like an advice-giving NPC without truly establishing her character. Brooke and Meredith both have strong introductions imo.
Oh, my mistake, I confused Nicole for Brooke. It was her that I was thinking of.

Really looking forward to how the game will progress. I hope you sell this on Steam one day.

You're welcome! I need to find a way to advertise those "fast travel" options to the player better. I still hear from players who've played through the game without realizing about the run or Teleport options.

The modern way of making pr0n games realizes (accurately) that having a guy that you walk around the screen is kind of an unnecessary confection. The only reason (imo) someone would design a game this way is if the dev was specifically trying to make an homage to those old Sierra/LucasArts games (which of course I am).

When I conceived of this game initially, I expected that it would only appeal to players who fondly remember those old games and that people used to playing modern games would just toss it in the Recycle Bin. TBF, many probably do.
Guess not many people have played adventure games. Double clicking out of frustration, trying to get to the next screen faster was one of "must do" experiences of playing those type of games. That's how I discovered on some of the more modern ones (like the Telltale Sam and Max games) running was added .

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Guess not many people have played adventure games. Double clicking out of frustration, trying to get to the next screen faster was one of "must do" experiences of playing those type of games. That's how I discovered on some of the more modern ones (like the Telltale Sam and Max games) running was added .
The players that are familiar with the old adventure games tell me the have no trouble finishing the game's puzzles and often don't even need to consult the quest journal. "Click on everything" seems to have been ingrained into a certain generation.

Sam & Max Hit the Road is one of my favorite adventure games of all time, mainly because of its humor and jazzy soundtrack.

a stand and carry fucking scene for this body will be the end of me. look at those thighs!
I do have a stand-and-carry sex scene planned (not for THIS update, but later) with Meredith's patented last-minute leg wrap, but it's for a different scene that takes place in the attic.

kristal777

Oct 23, 2020
The players that are familiar with the old adventure games tell me the have no trouble finishing the game's puzzles and often don't even need to consult the quest journal. "Click on everything" seems to have been ingrained into a certain generation.

Sam & Max Hit the Road is one of my favorite adventure games of all time, mainly because of its humor and jazzy soundtrack.

I do have a stand-and-carry sex scene planned (not for THIS update, but later) with Meredith's patented last-minute leg wrap, but it's for a different scene that takes place in the attic.

are there approximate dates for the next update? I'm really following the game! maybe some teasers?

4.40 star(s) 81 Votes