JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
someone leak the beta pls
I would recommend waiting for the full version (some bugs were found). v0.4 is scheduled to be posted for all Subscribers (early access) tonight, about 14 hours from the time of this post. v0.4 will be made available to the public 24 hours after that. Cheers!

If the beta does somehow leak, I implore you to back up your save games.

Last edited:

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Will there be any action with mom in this update
I would describe Meredith's content in this update as a series of cock teases. She does not get a new gallery scene in this update. Aunt Irene gets most of the new content and the lone sex scene in 0.4. If you're the kind of player that likes to read steamy dialogue, you'll likely enjoy the new Meredith stuff. If you're the kind of player that clicks past the the text, you'll probably think I am blue-balling. It is what it is.

There is about 30 minutes of new gameplay in v0.4.

1716481122670.png

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
Holly melons, that dress can barely hold them. It's nice to get some ass shots of Meredith as well.

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
I would describe Meredith's content in this update as a series of cock teases. She does not get a new gallery scene in this update. Aunt Irene gets most of the new content and the lone sex scene in 0.4. If you're the kind of player that likes to read steamy dialogue, you'll likely enjoy the new Meredith stuff. If you're the kind of player that clicks past the the text, you'll probably think I am blue-balling. It is what it is.

There is about 30 minutes of new gameplay in v0.4.

View attachment 3663594
ofcourse you are blue-balling and you are takin too long time to release short updates

asko06

Feb 25, 2021

Five of a Kind v0. 4 [RELEASE, Early Access]

1,3,5 usd tier subs join game

Reactions: BobBoober
4.40 star(s) 84 Votes