loganterror

Mar 11, 2018
I would describe Meredith's content in this update as a series of cock teases. She does not get a new gallery scene in this update. Aunt Irene gets most of the new content and the lone sex scene in 0.4. If you're the kind of player that likes to read steamy dialogue, you'll likely enjoy the new Meredith stuff. If you're the kind of player that clicks past the the text, you'll probably think I am blue-balling. It is what it is.

There is about 30 minutes of new gameplay in v0.4.

View attachment 3663594
I did masters in literature , ofcourse i love to read , the steamy dialogues are indeed the soul of every game so keep it coming .

Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
The issuer or the card itself has likely banned the site, as a lot of them have been pushed to ban services. You can always try to call customer service

If you have an ATM debit/credit card that may process better since its a direct debt to the account vs the credit system

did a quick google and found this. I know nothing of the company so use at your own risk

asko06

Feb 25, 2021
__**Five of a Kind v0.4 [RELEASE]**__
PC(x64):
PC(x86):
MacOS:

**Notes**
* Due to how beta testing went as well as being out of town this weekend, I had to disable the Meredith Outdoor Bathing Suit Closeup scene. I will have to hotfix it in next week when I get back.
* There is about 30 minutes of new gameplay in this update.

**Walkthrough**
* Pending…

NunyaBiz123

Apr 3, 2022
Kooky Glue is in the middle drawer of your computer desk in your room. I can't figure out how to hook up the hose to fill the bed.

Reactions: VOYEUR

ZoneIT

Apr 17, 2020
I don't understand this developer logic.
You play the game and you get teased. After you complete the mission, you get a sex scene in the spank bank and the update is over....Why not integrate the scene in the story? It feels like you are going to rule34 and looking at fan made sex scene for a cock tease game.
Stupid way to reward you

4.40 star(s) 84 Votes