harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I don't want to sound rude, but what's the point of adding scenes that are not related to the story?
They are not unrelated.
They are future scenes for which the story has not been implemented yet. A story will be added in a future version that integrates those scenes into the plot.

asko06

Feb 25, 2021
The worst comments I've ever seen in my life, how can updates satisfy you if you don't make money for the developer? Go support that person to the game developer, even if they are all 1 month, maybe then the developer can speed up the game update for you, drawing, integrating that drawing, these require great labor and time, put your hand in your pocket and go subscribe.

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
there's a way to improve your dirty talk or this isn't a thing yet? there's a lot of those options in the game but none seems to be open yet

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Anyone else seeing a lot of cut-off textsboxes?

View attachment 3246764

I have the same problem when the dialogue stretches over four lines. The fourth one would be half cut off. It's even worse in Meredith's diary. There are entire lines missing at the end, and I never know how much I'm missing.
Anyone else seeing a lot of cut-off textsboxes?

View attachment 3246764

I have the same problem when the dialogue stretches over four lines. The fourth one would be half cut off. It's even worse in Meredith's diary. There are entire lines missing at the end, and I never know how much I'm missing.
Whoa! What aspect ratio is that? Ultra Ultra Wide? The game is optimally made for 16:9 but obviously it should be playable on reasonable screen resolutions. Also, I notice the sides of the screen have blue bars. I'll take a look.

Reactions: MajesticPepe

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
How to unlock this scene?
I think it is a bug. There is no scene available after using unlock button. After restarting the game locked scene appears again.
The scene in question is a super secret easter egg. Go to the Kitchen at night after you've done the Kissing scene and drink the whisky until MC gets blackout drunk. MC will have a drunken dream about Meredith. After you see the scene, you will... probably have MANY questions lol.

do the saves from previous versions work or do i have to start a new game?
Yes. The only time I have broken saves from a previous update is 0.3 (I believe).

Bug in the gallery: Already done "Fish and visitors" quests in 0.3.5.1 and this scene is re-locked in the gallery for the current version. Update: I manage to unlock the "Fish and visitors" by replaying an earlier save.
I'm not sure which scene you're referring to. Is it the one where MC jizzes on Charlotte's sweater? I'll take a look. Thank you!

Hey guys I've been enjoying this game so far and it's definitely triggering my nostalgia but I have a question: Does this game have any actual sex scenes or is it all handies BJs etc?
There's currently one in-game vaginal sex scene with the ghost girl. There are sex scenes with the mom, sister, and now the religious aunt.

• New Meredith Spank Bank scene (Breast Play + Handjob).
JorogrArt this one doesn't get unlocked at spank bank.
I tried using the lock and had no problem unlocking it. Let me know if you have a way of recreating it and I'll take a look at it.

1704880117492.png

Last edited:

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
My review of v0.3.5.2 (posted June 2023) has a list of scenes that were available at the time. I don't think any canonical H scenes have been added since? Some non-canonical ones definitely have. Refer to the changelog in OP.
The mom scene in this update is canon. You just go talk to her in her bedroom and it's like an additional scene. The aunt scene is non-canon in the sense that you can't currently reach it in its place in the story, but eventually it will be. The story just needs to be built up to that point.

For some reason the game crashes when I try to enter the kitchen in the x86 version
I'll check it out. I'll be honest, I only did a cursory test of the x86 version and didn't do a full playthrough like I do for the x64 and Mac versions. Meredith's sprite has a complicated sprite sheet and that's one of the places she appears, so it could be related to that.

Edit: I loaded the x86 version and didn't have any problems entering the Kitchen. What does the crash look like? It just exits to the desktop?

Damned strip poker game is rigged. I get 3 aces, somehow, she gets 4 aces. I get a full house, aces and queens, she gets a full house, aces and kings.
I agree that the strip poker game is unintentionally rigged. It's meant to be an homage to the old Artworx Strip Poker game that seemed to come pre-installed on every Tandy 1000 computer back in the day. The girl's "AI" is fairly straightforward. She basically tries for pairs and doesn't have the smarts to try for flushes or straights. You can tell what kind of hand she has by how many cards she draws, so it's good to pay attention to that. It's also rigged (as the original game was) in that you have to remove 4 of her pieces of clothing and she only has to remove three of yours. If you're JUST trying to win the game to get the achievement, what I do when testing is just quit out if I start to lose clothing and restart the game at neutral.

where is the directory to put the save? i just copy into the games folder but doesnt work.
1704880988387.png

Last edited:

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
The mom scene in this update is canon. You just go talk to her in her bedroom and it's like an additional scene. The aunt scene is non-canon in the sense that you can't currently reach it in its place in the story, but eventually it will be. The story just needs to be built up to that point.

I'll check it out. I'll be honest, I only did a cursory test of the x86 version and didn't do a full playthrough like I do for the x64 and Mac versions. Meredith's sprite has a complicated sprite sheet and that's one of the places she appears, so it could be related to that.

I agree that the strip poker game is unintentionally rigged. It's meant to be an homage to the old Artworx Strip Poker game that seemed to come pre-installed on every Tandy 1000 computer back in the day. The girl's "AI" is fairly straightforward. She basically tries for pairs and doesn't have the smarts to try for flushes or straights. You can tell what kind of hand she has by how many cards she draws, so it's good to pay attention to that. It's also rigged (as the original game was) in that you have to remove 4 of her pieces of clothing and she only has to remove three of yours. If you're JUST trying to win the game to get the achievement, what I do when testing is just quit out if I start to lose clothing and restart the game at neutral.

View attachment 3249167

there's a way to improve your dirty talk or this isn't a thing yet? there's a lot of those options in the game but none seems to be open yet
I believe this is addressed in the Walkthrough, but if it's not:
* Dirty Talk I is unlocked by calling the phone sex operator and learning a few things from her. You have to call her over the course of a few days.
* Dirty Talk II is unlocked by first getting DT1 and then opening up the phone dialer on MC's computer and repeatedly logging into the fifth bulletin board (what we would now call a web site) to read erotic fiction stories.

Reactions: MajesticPepe

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
So, to address the overall feedback regarding this update...

I understand that this update was disappointing to some. The two scenes added represent many weeks of work and since they make up the bulk of this update, it left little time for story progress.

In retrospect, I shouldn't have committed to making two complex scenes on par with the shower scene in a single update. The idea to have an update with just scenes was a reaction to the prior update, which was the first update to not have any sex scenes at all and it got criticized for that.

I feel like I spend a lot of time on here periodically reminding people that the game's development pace is slow and to expect that because I don't have all the time in the world to spend working on the game, as much as I would love to do that. My signature literally states that the game dev pace is slow and every other page in this thread I feel like I have to make a post about how I'm working on the game by myself and that it's not about money for me. I'm just trying to make the best game I can with the time that I have. Maybe I need to do more to broadcast this information.

The game is free to play and you kinda get what you pay for. Most of my subscribers are paying $1-$3 a month and they get a detailed status the first and middle of every month, occasional art previews, sketches, and VODs, etc. I do have some legacy $5 subscribers, but I stopped offering advertising the $5 tier when I decided I was no longer going to give target dates.

I will update my signature to be more explicit about the slow dev pace as well as updating the main post in this thread, which is probably way out of date in other ways.

Sarkasmus

May 4, 2020
Whoa! What aspect ratio is that? Ultra Ultra Wide? The game is optimally made for 16:9 but obviously it should be playable on reasonable screen resolutions. Also, I notice the sides of the screen have blue bars. I'll take a look.
It's just a regular 21:9 ratio. Same as movies use.

Reactions: JorogrArt

kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
personally im loving this game. great art, easy to navigate, fairly good story line. just wish there was more content, like is he ever gonna get to do any of these chicks? or will this be another game with potential that fade away and are forgotten?

Tearil

Mar 12, 2019
I love this game, i said it before (i think) but i'll say as many times as needed. I don't mind the no scenes updates, the 1 or 2 scenes or w/e, just do what you want to do with the game, that's why we're here and we will continue to play and wait for the next update! No one wants to force a developer of a really good game to change something about their dev. method or vision of their games, cause then, we will not get the high quality product we're currently getting.

Just an amazing job JorogrArt , one of the best h games i've ever played and i can't wait to see what you have in mind for the future!

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020

Special thanks for the memories of Norton Commander, memories from my childhood!
Nice! It was my hope that this would hit some peoples' nostalgia buttons. That interface was actually based on a late 80's era MS-DOS File Manager called XTREE Gold, which I believe predates Norton Commander slightly. The CommPost dialer program was based on ProComm Plus. The actual War Dialer and Brooke's Grades screens were lifted from the movie WarGames (1981), as well as that whole quest.[/SPOILER]

kristal777

Oct 23, 2020
I played the update and was very pleased!!!:) (y) Really, this is done very cool for games with incest! I would even say that this is exactly it! What you always wanted to see! Dialogues, facial expressions, staging, stage, even damn the looks! Super!:coffee::love::love::love:

Reactions: JorogrArt
4.40 star(s) 84 Votes