spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017
It seems dirty talk is locked in the gallery. Perhaps it would be a good idea to have all skills and such to the max, so some parts of the replay system aren't locked. That's the whole point of it, right?

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Can player have sex with Nicole or Irene yet?
No to both, although Irene has a BJ scene.

It seems dirty talk is locked in the gallery. Perhaps it would be a good idea to have all skills and such to the max, so some parts of the replay system aren't locked. That's the whole point of it, right?
The way it's supposed to work is whatever the highest level of Dirty Talk you've achieved through gameplay is remembered and that is the level that is used when playing scenes from the gallery. However, dirty talk has not yet been backfilled to some of the early scenes (like the handjob and the kitchen BJ, Irene's BJ).

Does picking up item early bug events?
Not that I know of. The game won't intentionally put you in a situation you can't get back out of. The only exception to this is if you use the Magic Wand, you can really mess things up, if you're not careful.

bakasto

Apr 22, 2017
How much content is there currently ?
Mom
  • Handjob on your bed
  • Blowjob on your bed
  • Blowjob in kitchen
  • Titjob in her room
  • Shower thighjob
  • Breast play
  • Bonus sex scene (doesn't happen in the game, but unlocks sex scene with her in the gallery)
Sister
  • Bonus sex scene (same story as with mom sex scene)
Aunt Irene
  • Blowjob
Aunt Charlotte
  • Bonus sex scene (same as othe bonus sex scenes)
Lucy (Ghost Lady)
  • Sex (cowgirl)

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I enjoy the actual feeling of a point and click for this game, models are nice enough. I get the creator likes big boobs but I do really wish there was more ass in this game. That would make it one of the top.
I think the same way, more ass and more sexy action and I think the dev is of the same opinion, but it requires time and commitment that is difficult to obtain as the dev, for the moment, follows this project.
It is a project with good potential and the outcome depends on the ambitions of the dev and to what extent he believes in it.

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
I think the same way, more ass and more sexy action and I think the dev is of the same opinion, but it requires time and commitment that is difficult to obtain as the dev, for the moment, follows this project.
It is a project with good potential and the outcome depends on the ambitions of the dev and to what extent he believes in it.
I understand that, it's just weird after a few years there's not even an "accidental" bend over tease or anything. I get that it's the dev's decision and everything takes time.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I understand that, it's just weird after a few years there's not even an "accidental" bend over tease or anything. I get that it's the dev's decision and everything takes time.
Maybe yes, for the moment it's strange... but I think that as time passes certain hidden oddities will come out into the open. We will see.

Reactions: Antman63995

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
Mom
  • Handjob on your bed
  • Blowjob on your bed
  • Blowjob in kitchen
  • Titjob in her room
  • Shower thighjob
  • Breast play
  • Bonus sex scene (doesn't happen in the game, but unlocks sex scene with her in the gallery)
Sister
  • Bonus sex scene (same story as with mom sex scene)
Aunt Irene
  • Blowjob
Aunt Charlotte
  • Bonus sex scene (same as othe bonus sex scenes)
Lucy (Ghost Lady)
  • Sex (cowgirl)
Thank you

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
I love the game! it has huge potential, one of the best settings (80's sitcom) and I love the fact that you don't need a stupid patch for the incest, but I'm not a big fan of the bonus sex scenes that kind of "spoils" later updates... don't get me wrong, the scenes are great (and optionals) but I wish you would save them for the proper sex updates instead of throwing them in the spank bank just to have new content without the proper character development.

This is my constructive criticism, I don't know about the rest but I totally don't mind updates with just kisses, handjobs or titjobs... or even updates full of dialogues/development and with no sexual content, world-building it's the best part of this game, there's no need to rush with scenes like those.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
I enjoy the actual feeling of a point and click for this game, models are nice enough. I get the creator likes big boobs but I do really wish there was more ass in this game. That would make it one of the top.
This is an oversight for sure and I will try to balance it out in the future. (y)

I'm not a big fan of the bonus sex scenes that kind of "spoils" later updates... don't get me wrong, the scenes are great (and optionals) but I wish you would save them for the proper sex updates instead of throwing them in the spank bank just to have new content without the proper character development.

This is my constructive criticism, I don't know about the rest but I totally don't mind updates with just kisses, handjobs or titjobs... or even updates full of dialogues/development and with no sexual content, world-building it's the best part of this game, there's no need to rush with scenes like those.
This has been a frequent point of criticism (at least on F95) and I don't disagree. Shortly after I saw the feedback for this update, I stated I would stop "going to the bonus scene" well. The motivation for adding them was to avoid accusations of blue-balling.

We now have preview sex scenes with most of the major characters (for those who can't wait for it) and Charlotte's scene will be integrated into the actual story before too long.

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
This is an oversight for sure and I will try to balance it out in the future. (y)

This has been a frequent point of criticism (at least on F95) and I don't disagree. Shortly after I saw the feedback for this update, I stated I would stop "going to the bonus scene" well. The motivation for adding them was to avoid accusations of blue-balling.

We now have preview sex scenes with most of the major characters (for those who can't wait for it) and Charlotte's scene will be integrated into the actual story before too long.
"Preview" sex scenes still aren't the same as the actual sex scenes just like when devs add in "dream" sex scenes they aren't the same until the actual sex scene. Alot of players don't really like having dream sex scenes on slow burn games because the dream sex scene is usually better than when the actual sex scene happens and then by that time the actual sex scene becomes anti-climatic no pun intended.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: DevSteve and IXL
4.40 star(s) 84 Votes