Crimsomtora

May 4, 2017
i can easy see me do a Donation in the end of agu for this game keep up the good work on it. JorogrArt

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
What do I need for Bj. I already completed the flowers and the massage and everything and it just says wait

viper217

Apr 18, 2020
You want him to pace himself, yet you want one content update per month?
I didn't specify the size of teh monthly update, just that it have some content to keep teh story moving forward. That then keeps people from abandoning it.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
What do I need for Bj. I already completed the flowers and the massage and everything and it just says wait
giving her coffee in the morning is also a thing for that section. Last bit is to check the mail and after you say you'll get a job. Get a hair cut with the hair clippers in your sister's room for bonus content. Lastly, look at the money roll that's in your inventory and finally update her on your financial progress.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
JorogrArt Also, what's with the lotion you get in the bathroom? Is that just a future update item?
The lotion currently can be used after Meredith starts appearing on the living room couch in her awake form (not sleeping in her waitress uniform). You can use it to give her a foot massage, which completes the 5/5 thoughtful gestures quest line. Right now, it doesn't really do much, but it is a preamble to lead into a possible foot job scene in the future, especially combined with the glass of Chardonnay.

absynth3

May 4, 2017
How do you buy or get flowers, the only flower I got was the rose for Lucy and now I can't pick up another one. If there is a phone number to buy them from what I read I can't find it either.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
How do you buy or get flowers, the only flower I got was the rose for Lucy and now I can't pick up another one. If there is a phone number to buy them from what I read I can't find it either.
Check the mail

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Took me some time, but finally got the hang of it. GREAT DEMO. Can't wait for the next part. Btw, JorogrArt what are your plans concerning the updates? Every month, 2 months, 3 months ? Good Work ! :D

spike017

Aug 13, 2019
@JorogrArt: Jasmine's profile is bugged. After she has give you her telephone number the profile still says "unknown" next to her phone number.

Visiting the sister's room at night is bugged. When she is changing her cloth at evening, she does at again at night. Should be fixed.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
the damn message i read fast and piss me off you cant click it one time and everything is there to read, i need to slowly wait the message finish
I'm used to Renpy where you can rollback if you get overzealous on the clicking. A 'dialog' log feature to allow you to re-read what you missed would be nice.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I was completely lost until I read about the 'hidden' features in the upper left corner. After that, I rather enjoyed this demo. Look forward to more.

4.40 star(s) 84 Votes