LovesReD

Jul 11, 2022
It would be great if you could keep Meredith's vaginal scene in the bonus that way and give us another scene in the game. at least not on a chest but maybe in bed :love:

Reactions: JorogrArt

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
It would be great if you could keep Meredith's vaginal scene in the bonus that way and give us another scene in the game. at least not on a chest but maybe in bed :love:
I hope this doesn't come as a shock to too many people, but I'm not planning on having just 1 vaginal sex scene with Meredith. The plan is to explore a variety of different combinations of locations, positions, angles, and outfits.

Which part, the cultural references or having sex with your mom?
That reminds me of a joke from some comedian (Edit: comedian = Daniel Tosh):
Comedian: Teachers are having sex with their students! It's crazy!
Comedian: I know what you're thinking, I wish that could have happened to me. I would have been the coolest kid in school.
Comedian: Well, I had sex with one of my teachers, once. It didn't make me cool.
Comedian: ...
Comedian: I was homeschooled, so it's... (audience laughter)

NTR Sommelier

May 29, 2022
I just love how this game takes me back to the days of Leisure Suit Larry (but it actually delivers on the lewd unlike Larry which just teased you).

densittie

Oct 14, 2019
Game looks intriguing, but one of the few I've been unable to play on my Linux - based device. (it doesn't contain a .sh file) Anyone have any suggestions other than Wine? Thanks so much.

Jan 16, 2019
Game looks intriguing, but one of the few I've been unable to play on my Linux - based device. (it doesn't contain a .sh file) Anyone have any suggestions other than Wine? Thanks so much.
If you aren't willing to run the game via WINE, this reads like a passive-aggressive demand for a Linux build. I suspect the developer isn't going to be releasing builds on platforms that they don't have the means to properly test.

Given that the game runs flawlessly on base WINE with dxvk, it takes almost no effort to get it to run on Linux, so it's on you if you're unwilling to put in minimal effort to play it. This game is shaping up to be one of the very best on this site; I think you'll find it's worth the inconvenience of dealing with WINE.

Reactions: densittie

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I hope this doesn't come as a shock to too many people, but I'm not planning on having just 1 vaginal sex scene with Meredith. The plan is to explore a variety of different combinations of locations, positions, angles, and outfits.
Right, more variety = more fun and in this genre that's never enough... for me, I would also add: more conflict = more fun.

Last edited:

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Really liking the game. Beautiful women, nice animations, etc.
Like the quote from Nicole: shaka, when the walls fell, nice one lol i remember it well so i could say, Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra, Darmok and Jalad on the Ocean. hehe we are such nerds

• Red Heart

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Really liking the game. Beautiful women, nice animations, etc.
Like the quote from Nicole: shaka, when the walls fell, nice one lol i remember it well so i could say, Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra, Darmok and Jalad on the Ocean. hehe we are such nerds
This game is wall-to-wall references and I would be surprised if any one person got half of them.

That quest where Aunt Charlotte speaks entirely in Bible verses (communication-by-metaphor) and you can't understand her is basically an homage to that ST:TNG Darmok episode--my favorite, to the point where in Alpha Builds, the quest name was originally "Shaka When the Walls Fell!" Given that Nicole is a science fiction nerd, I thought it was fitting for her to make the connection and deliver that line. ;)

Last edited:

LovesReD

Jul 11, 2022

That reminds me of a joke from some comedian (Edit: comedian = Daniel Tosh):
Comedian: Teachers are having sex with their students! It's crazy!
Comedian: I know what you're thinking, I wish that could have happened to me. I would have been the coolest kid in school.
Comedian: Well, I had sex with one of my teachers, once. It didn't make me cool.
Comedian: ...
Comedian: I was homeschooled, so it's... (audience laughter)
More than one would be really awesome. but I think the first vaginal scene is the most important one and the reason why the play is loved so much is that corruption is broken so well that we are amazed. The most advanced scene with Meredith right now is the friction scene in the bathroom (I was amazed. It was amazing). I think there should be one or two more friction scenes now (could be even hotter. maybe in bed) then anal, condom sex and vagina last. we are following..

densittie

Oct 14, 2019
Lol. Who am I to ask for a new build? Seems presumptuous. Just wanted to see if there were any easy alternatives as I’m not a vet Linux user. Thanks anyway.
If you aren't willing to run the game via WINE, this reads like a passive-aggressive demand for a Linux build. I suspect the developer isn't going to be releasing builds on platforms that they don't have the means to properly test.

Given that the game runs flawlessly on base WINE with dxvk, it takes almost no effort to get it to run on Linux, so it's on you if you're unwilling to put in minimal effort to play it. This game is shaping up to be one of the very best on this site; I think you'll find it's worth the inconvenience of dealing with WINE.

Jan 16, 2019
Lol. Who am I to ask for a new build? Seems presumptuous. Just wanted to see if there were any easy alternatives as I’m not a vet Linux user. Thanks anyway.
There are only two ways for software to run on a system: either it's native and uses native libraries, or the user uses a compatibility layer like WINE to get it to run. If you're asking to run software without using WINE, you're de facto asking for a native build. I wasn't accusing you of this though, that's why I wrote "this reads like...".

Now, if you want to play this game on Linux, the good news is it's really easy as long as you're running a modern distribution and your hardware isn't over a decade old. Your distro's software repositories should already have updated versions of WINE available and drivers that are Vulkan capable. All you need to do is install WINE through your repo, grab the latest release of dxvk off GitHub , and run the setup script in your terminal with './setup_dxvk.sh install' from the directory with the extracted files (it looks like the install script for dxvk was removed from the latest release archive, but you can grab the script from pre-2.1 releases). That's it. Now just run the game from your terminal with 'wine Five\ of\ a\ Kind.exe' from the game's directory.

Reactions: densittie

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
This is a great game. I'm glad I discovered it when I did. It was a smart move by the dev to give most of the content for the mom. Usually in games like these, the mom is the last one to be conquered but for this game, it was just what was needed, since she has a great model.

Gameplay wise I have to admit that I missed games like these. It really was a lot of fun and the jokes aren't half bad. I wish the dev best of luck!

• Red Heart

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
More than one would be really awesome. but I think the first vaginal scene is the most important one and the reason why the play is loved so much is that corruption is broken so well that we are amazed.
I completely agree with the idea that the first time with Meredith needs to be special. I've thought about what is the right position, angle, location, and the events and drama leading up to it, as well as the drama & dialogue within the scene itself. I don't think too many people will be disappointed. :cool:

The most advanced scene with Meredith right now is the friction scene in the bathroom (I was amazed. It was amazing). I think there should be one or two more friction scenes now (could be even hotter. maybe in bed) then anal, condom sex and vagina last. we are following..
I completely agree with this also (except for condom sex). MC in his frustration from Meredith withholding vaginal sex can only think of inventive ways to explore his lust for her within her stated boundaries and within the trappings of "practice." Between where we're at in the story currently and the magical moment later on, where Meredith finally gives in to her desires and she finally mates with MC for the first time, several "friction" scenes spring to mind, but each of these will be incumbent on MC to solve some short quest (similar to the shower scene) to open it up and not required to complete Meredith's story... except the cunnilingus scene. Meredith is never going to be pushed over the edge if you don't unlock Kissing III (cunnilingus).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Radon671

Swamp Cat

Apr 6, 2020
Great game so far at this stage in development. Normally the dialogue in these adult games is cringe and attempts at humor fall flat but I found myself legit enjoying this one.

If we're wishlisting here, I wouldn't mind seeing Esmerelda make an appearance as a giga-titted Latina MILF.

Last edited:

MANDOLAIR

Mar 19, 2023
Buon giorno ma una traduzione in italiano di questo gioco esiste? pe rfavore
Cinque di un genere [v0.3.5.2]e per pc
e invece della demo ,il completo?

rock1cu

Jul 19, 2018
I made this in a few minutes and also added several other suggestions for Spank bank. I am no game dev and never worked with Unity so I dunno how hard it is (or if it's possible) to change stuff like that so you can disregard it and focus on more important things. Same if you simply don't like the suggestions, I am not your boss :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ı need save pls.

4.40 star(s) 84 Votes