LovesReD

Jul 11, 2022
It doesn't matter. If it takes a day or two or a week. Just be patient. Good stuff are allowed to bend the deadlines
" Alright folks. I think the game is finally close to a point where I can give an actual release date. That will probably be tomorrow evening for beta testers and then subs 24 hours after that. Then to the public 24 hours after that. "
wait a weeks then

Last edited:

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
" Alright folks. I think the game is finally close to a point where I can give an actual release date. That will probably be tomorrow evening for beta testers and then subs 24 hours after that. Then to the public 24 hours after that. "
wait a weeks then
It was released earlier today for $5 patrons. If you were one of those, you would be playing now instead of complaining.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
It seems to me more stupid than impossible to try to change someone's tendencies (it's nonsense) and if you yourself admit that they are bad then change them, no one can help you do it.

For the rest, you seem worried, I mentioned the term "abandon thread" and not "boycott the thread".
You know my opinions on the project and/or you can verify them in some of my previous posts, now you know that in case of slow development I will abandon the thread without boycotting it (don't worry, I don't need anything and so I recover my time and have all that that I need) and eventually, for sure, no one will miss my presence.
The fact you use the term "worried" shows a fundamental misunderstanding of what I'm trying to do. I'm just trying to make a good game with the time that I have. You (specifically) have my blessing to abandon the thread and the game.

A piece of advice, if it is useful to you, continue your project with commitment according to your tendencies, it is the only way to achieve your goals if you have set goals and if you're not part of the time-wastering devs wandering around the forum.
(don't worry, I don't need anything and so I recover my time and have all that that I need)
P.S. I really appreciate your effort to interact with us.
You keep using this passive-aggressive language like *I* am somehow wasting *YOUR* time and that I'm making an "effort" to interact with you.

I don't know how to help you reclaim the time you feel was wasted on this thread and this game. Maybe a remedial crash course in reading comprehension would help, I dunno. It is what it is...

Keep in mind, too, that a dev's success is not composed only of positive opinions; "everything is part of the broth" (this is an Italian quote / metaphor that I hope you understand) and a smart developer knows this.
View attachment 2852682
I suspect your definition of a dev's "success" is very different from mine.

Last edited:

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
wait a weeks then
Touché. Deserved honestly.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
The fact you use the term "worried" shows a fundamental misunderstanding of what I'm trying to do. I'm just trying to make a good game with the time that I have. You (specifically) have my blessing to abandon the thread and the game.

You keep using this passive-aggressive language like *I* am somehow wasting *YOUR* time and that I'm making an "effort" to interact with you.

I don't know how to help you reclaim the time you feel was wasted on this thread and this game. Maybe a remedial crash course in reading comprehension would help, I dunno. It is what it is...

I suspect your definition of a dev's "success" is very different from mine.
However, so far it hasn't been a waste of time considering I've had more fun interacting with you (you sound like a suspicious philosophy luminary) but also others, than with your game, thanks for that and also thanks for the unnecessary blessing , but there's no way I'm stuck here.

Mirso

Apr 1, 2019
However, so far it hasn't been a waste of time considering I've had more fun interacting with you (you sound like a suspicious philosophy luminary) but also others, than with your game, thanks for that and also thanks for the unnecessary blessing , but there's no way I'm stuck here.
GL HF, the game is good and if u cant see that then that is your problem, ejoy other games if u cant be stuck here :p

Reactions: brata and Devronman

bakasto

Apr 22, 2017
Public release is out
PC -
MAC -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

May 29, 2023
Public release is out
PC - Mega
MAC - Mega

Cheers.
Shame there is no raunch added for this update though. All these monthly updates are a wait as it is, so when it takes even longer with some games, its a letdown when they don't add any proper sex content. Usually a sign of burnout or no idea to progress.

• Sad
Reactions: LovesReD

Phil9999

Apr 8, 2021
Honestly while I understand the disappointment involved when invested in a game (when I first started out playing these smut games it was Summertime Saga only and man I'd be on the subreddit, I'd be checking the progress bar daily, and man when an update came out I'd race home and play it) I don't see the need to bash on this one at all. It's one dude, he's not making bank or milking his fans, and man, an update every couple months is bad? Try waiting three years for Summertime Saga with no end in sight, or a year for What a Legend! also with no end in sight. Not trying to pull the "kids these days ..." card but you guys have no right giving Jorog flak, we have it good here, if you have nothing nice to say then don't say it in this case. Go give it to a dev that deserves it, there are handfuls of them on this very site.

4.40 star(s) 84 Votes