brata

May 16, 2017
So, I read there are no sex scenes in this update, not sure if true but I will download it anyway, really like this game, this just like other games in development will be amazing once they are finished, I love all the tease between the family members, that's almost as hot as the sex, I can't support with money but I will support this game this way.
  • Advancement of Charlotte's story, although not finishing it. This amounts to two new quests (Northern Hospitality & Games People Play) and continuing the existing Fish and Visitors quest.
  • Upgraded Aunt Charlotte's portrait rig to support multiple outfits and give a proper idle animation (with jiggle physics)
  • The Strip Poker game on MC's computer will now be playable. This is a partially a piece of old timey, low rez flair, but will have a plot point later in the story.
  • Closeups are now available for sitting at the Dining Table and inspecting the Kitchen Counter (To Do List)
No sex scenes but nothing not worth playing. Give it a go imo.

Reactions: Dustellar

brata

May 16, 2017
is there an eta on the next update? i'm bypassing this one but still keeping an ear out cuz the game is well made and all.
The dev usually posts a hot-fix (if needed) a week after release.
Then its a good solid 6-8 weeks until next update.

bakasto

Apr 22, 2017
how to open all gallery?
When you start new game there's option for that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

is there an eta on the next update? i'm bypassing this one but still keeping an ear out cuz the game is well made and all.
No, and the dev decided to stop giving ETA's because they are hard to hit since he's solo dev working on the game in his spare time

Is there a Android version?
No, and there won't be anytime soon

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Unless I'm a dolt, there seems to be a glitch in the poker game. A hand is dealt, you draw your hit cards, and finish the round. A new hand is automatically dealt, and......... you can't do anything with those cards. You have to manually select 'Draw' again from the menu to deal a new playable hand. This is quite a shame, because I've been automatically dealt three-of-a-kind and a full house hands that I couldn't play. (The game's easy enough to beat as it is, just noting)

Reactions: brata

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
FiveOfAKind-0.3.6.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jul 6, 2023
Last time i played this long time ago - it was shity too much grind .

And MC walk through house slow like retard. So...is there any faster way to move around or to see gallery with cheats unlocker ??

Scubatropin

Jun 7, 2021
Unless I'm a dolt, there seems to be a glitch in the poker game. A hand is dealt, you draw your hit cards, and finish the round. A new hand is automatically dealt, and......... you can't do anything with those cards. You have to manually select 'Draw' again from the menu to deal a new playable hand. This is quite a shame, because I've been automatically dealt three-of-a-kind and a full house hands that I couldn't play. (The game's easy enough to beat as it is, just noting)
So you get your first draw of the cards. Then you select the ones that you don't want, (so does your opponent). You press draw to get your new cards. Once that occurs, it shows you what your opponent had in her hand. Then it goes to the next game. There's no error. I've won and lost and retrieved the banner for beating the AI.

Reactions: mattius77

mattius77

May 16, 2017
So you get your first draw of the cards. Then you select the ones that you don't want, (so does your opponent). You press draw to get your new cards. Once that occurs, it shows you what your opponent had in her hand. Then it goes to the next game. There's no error. I've won and lost and retrieved the banner for beating the AI.
That would be the 'dolt' part of my comment I guess. lol I got the banner, too (I'm intrigued by the inner monologue MC has in this scene..... there a couple options available, all of which are satisfactory imho)

I didn't realize the reveal was the opponent's hand..... which, obviously it would be, doh. It's like I've never played online strip poker before. haha

4.40 star(s) 84 Votes