pr83

May 5, 2017
The urge to bend Charlotte down, pull her mommy jeans down to her knee (so she stays stuck) and eat her ass was really strong during the demon expulsion scene but alas :cry:

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
The urge to bend Charlotte down, pull her mommy jeans down to her knee (so she stays stuck) and eat her ass was really strong during the demon expulsion scene but alas :cry:
Yeah i regretted downloading this version, it just doesn't lead anywhere. Even more confusing, if you ask her to play chess again after completing the current content, there's a hint to "try again later". Though there seems to be no follow-up, you can only repeat the "exorcism" by dropping your pants while she's in her room.

And there are some more issues / inconsistencies:

- the aunt and mom matching TV for the entire evening and night with no interaction, yet MC won't enter the aunt's room saying she's probably sleeping. Also the mom can be found in her room simultaneously.

- the aunt is simply AWOL during some daytimes? likewise the sister is only available at night

- the mom announces a "sex ban" yet all her actions remain available, except when she's on the couch with auntie

bakasto

Apr 22, 2017
- the aunt is simply AWOL during some daytimes? likewise the sister is only available at night
Sister is explained, if she's not in school she stays at her friend's place
Dunno about Aunt but simple explanation could be she's at church or something
- the mom announces a "sex ban" yet all her actions remain available, except when she's on the couch with auntie
I think there's a message that sex ban will be actually in the game from next update (or two, can't remember precisely)
The reason for that is simple - it would feel bad if it gives you "sex ban" while there's no solution to resolve it in this update (solution being dicking down Aunt Charlotte so she calms her tits I presume)
- the aunt and mom matching TV for the entire evening and night with no interaction, yet MC won't enter the aunt's room saying she's probably sleeping. Also the mom can be found in her room simultaneously.
I'll give you that one, haven't noticed mom one but yeah the aunt one should be fixed

Reactions: JorogrArt

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Sister is explained, if she's not in school she stays at her friend's place
Dunno about Aunt but simple explanation could be she's at church or something
Aunt Charlotte should be somewhere in the house at all times of the day. I'll check and see if there's an issue with her disappearing. I do remember putting in some logic that after the exorcism, she's unavailable during that time slot. The implication is that she's in the downstairs bathroom cleaning up.

I think there's a message that sex ban will be actually in the game from next update (or two, can't remember precisely)
The reason for that is simple - it would feel bad if it gives you "sex ban" while there's no solution to resolve it in this update (solution being dicking down Aunt Charlotte so she calms her tits I presume)
Correct. I did not want to have the update end at actually taking away MC's privileges with Meredith. If I had taken away MC's Meredith "privileges" as the cliffhanger for this update, it would have been quite amusing chaotic for all the "Full save?" posts that pop up every now and then.

This update ends after "exorcism" scene or i missed something?
The update ends when Meredith takes away your "Practice Girlfriend" privileges.

ArxiDemon

Sep 27, 2017
• Rest until Afternoon (when Brooke would be in her room) and head to the Upstairs hallway. You
should see a message about shouting voices coming from Brooke’s room.
•Enter Brooke’s room and watch the cut scene where Charlotte admonishes her for her “devil music.”
This event is not happening. Waidw? Maybe it's a bug?

Last edited:
Reactions: Zakazy and Mr.Sagar

ssj4kakarott

Jun 1, 2018
my games glitches out, cant get the mom to lay against me on the couch after talking to her about her problems and the foreclosure letter never shows next morning, and i cant get handjob scene either, locking the game up unable to advance anything? followed the pdf walkthough on the first page of the thread, need updated walkthough bad?

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
This event is not happening. Waidw? Maybe it's a bug?
The quest journal should say something about a "basic piece of etiquette." Talk to Aunt Charlotte and keep asking "May I take your coat?" until her red shawl disappears. There is a bug in the game where the hint system says you hear voices coming from Brooke's room before you can activate this event and I have a patch coming soon to address this (and a few other things).

can you fuck grandma already?
If you're referring to Aunt Irene (the gray-haired lady), you can get a BJ from her.

my games glitches out, cant get the mom to lay against me on the couch after talking to her about her problems and the foreclosure letter never shows next morning, and i cant get handjob scene either, locking the game up unable to advance anything? followed the pdf walkthough on the first page of the thread, need updated walkthough bad?
You have to do two things to get Mom to lay against you on the couch: 1) Talk to her about her problems. 2) Give her a glass of Chardonnay. The handjob scene won't fire until this has been done. The foreclosure letter doesn't show up until after the handjob.

My understanding is that an updated walkthrough is being worked on and should be available soon.

Reactions: ssj4kakarott

bakasto

Apr 22, 2017
How much content is there in this game ?
So far there's content for 5 girls

- Mom (1 kissing, 1 handjob, 1 titjob, 2 blowjob, 1 thigh fuck and 1 bonus sex scene)
- Older Aunt (1 blowjob)
- Younger Aunt (sexorcismus:devilish:)
- Sister (1 bonus sex scene)
- Ghost Lady (1 sex scene)

Bonus sex scenes are scenes that will canonically happen in the future updates but for now you unlock them in gallery after completing some quests as a reward

ssj4kakarott

Jun 1, 2018
You have to do two things to get Mom to lay against you on the couch: 1) Talk to her about her problems. 2) Give her a glass of Chardonnay. The handjob scene won't fire until this has been done. The foreclosure letter doesn't show up until after the handjob.

My understanding is that an updated walkthrough is being worked on and should be available soon.
that's what it was, i couldn't get the glass of whine option either, after talking to her about her problems, only things that showed was the clippers and the remote when i clicked on her, i had the wine in my inventory too. like i said it was glitching maybe? i am impressed with the game though as its only a one sole person working on it. hope things can get all sorted out alright, thank you for taking time to support people too

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
All quests are completed, Aunt Charlotte does not apper
Here save ,help me someone
I will take a look and see what's up.

that's what it was, i couldn't get the glass of whine option either, after talking to her about her problems, only things that showed was the clippers and the remote when i clicked on her, i had the wine in my inventory too. like i said it was glitching maybe? i am impressed with the game though as its only a one sole person working on it. hope things can get all sorted out alright, thank you for taking time to support people too
Hmmm. I'll check that scene out and see if there's anything that could put it in that state.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
All quests are completed, Aunt Charlotte does not apper
Here save ,help me someone
The core issue is that this save was created with the very first version of the game made public. There was one release I put out where I changed the game enough that it really required restarting (I think it was 0.3.0 with the Meredith story rewrite) and this save was created from before that time, so it's... in effect, corrupted. On the other hand, my hat's off to you for being an OG! :)

I've repaired this save so that Aunt Charlotte will show up at the front door. (See attachment)

This experience has revealed a bug I was previously unaware of where if you unlock the shower scene before meeting Aunt Charlotte, the quest journal will show a blank in Meredith's journal. I'll add that to the bug list.

Bulbik

Jul 30, 2017
The core issue is that this save was created with the very first version of the game made public. There was one release I put out where I changed the game enough that it really required restarting (I think it was 0.3.0 with the Meredith story rewrite) and this save was created from before that time, so it's... in effect, corrupted. On the other hand, my hat's off to you for being an OG! :)

I've repaired this save so that Aunt Charlotte will show up at the front door. (See attachment)

This experience has revealed a bug I was previously unaware of where if you unlock the shower scene before meeting Aunt Charlotte, the quest journal will show a blank in Meredith's journal. I'll add that to the bug list.
thanks you so much.
Love your game

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Just finished the game for the first time, really liked the humor, the boobs, the mom lewd faces(especially during the blowjob omg) and i can't wait to get into Charlotte(kinda of literally); her tits looks bigger than mom's. Game is good

4.40 star(s) 84 Votes