Dec 7, 2019
Will the author add additional plot and judgment to the shower insert later? Like how much you like or what storyline to trigger to avoid the game-ending consequences of insertion. Insert a successful sex scene

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
I don't know what definition of "canon" you're operating under, but "canon" means "official, accepted part of the story." The bonus sex scene with Meredith in the gallery IS canon by that definition in that it WILL be reachable via normal game play eventually. The story to reach it just hasn't been built yet.
That's like saying, lend me a couple of thousand bucks, i'm gonna be a billionaire in the near future

(QED)

So this part of the story isn't implemented yet, means it doesn't actually happen in the game. So the question wether the MC has sex with his mom can only be answered with "no".

And please, how is a titjob or a thighjob "more sex" than the non-sex with the handjob and the blowjob?

To the question wether all these "jobs" are sex or not, here's a simple fact check:

> If you ask someone when they had sex for the first time - do you want to know when they got their first lights-out handjob in summer camp at the age of 14? Of course not, that doesn't count because a handjob is not "having sex".

Sex means a penis is entering a vagina or asshole (with more than "just the tip"), and that doesn't happen yet for the MC and his mom.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Will the author add additional plot and judgment to the shower insert later? Like how much you like or what storyline to trigger to avoid the game-ending consequences of insertion. Insert a successful sex scene
It is intended that the shower scene (and some other scenes) will eventually graduate to shower sex once MC unlocks that ability. However, the current angle is suboptimal (can't really see the penetration) and we'll need an additional angle to switch to.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
i still cant find a solution unfortunately
could you tell me where to find the save so i can upload it
I've loaded the save game you provided and I see the core issue. This save was created using version 0.2.3, which was prior to the big Meredith story rewrite. 0.3.0 was the first and only time I put out an update that ruined save games and recommended restarting.

I've "repaired" this save (attached) and added the missing milestones preventing you from finishing the cleaning quest, as well as added the Toilet Brush inventory item that was added in v0.3 (you wouldn't be able to obtain this item with this save). I tested to make sure you could finish all cleaning quests with this save and that the phone call from Scott would trigger the next day. Everything checks out.

Copy this save into the same directory from before (make sure to back up the old one just in case) and you should be able to progress now.

Cheers!

Reactions: sekondo

sekondo

Jan 27, 2021
I've loaded the save game you provided and I see the core issue. This save was created using version 0.2.3, which was prior to the big Meredith story rewrite. 0.3.0 was the first and only time I put out an update that ruined save games and recommended restarting.

I've "repaired" this save (attached) and added the missing milestones preventing you from finishing the cleaning quest, as well as added the Toilet Brush inventory item that was added in v0.3 (you wouldn't be able to obtain this item with this save). I tested to make sure you could finish all cleaning quests with this save and that the phone call from Scott would trigger the next day. Everything checks out.

Copy this save into the same directory from before (make sure to back up the old one just in case) and you should be able to progress now.

Cheers!
thank you sm

Reactions: JorogrArt

mi1990

Jul 8, 2020
I'm at the section where Aunt Charlotte says she's gonna spank me with her paddle,how do I proceed from there to get further?

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
I'm at the section where Aunt Charlotte says she's gonna spank me with her paddle,how do I proceed from there to get further?
I'm confused. The scene you're describing is a cutscene that ends with a hands-free orgasm from MC. Do you mean how to proceed after all of that or are you somehow stuck on that scene?

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
how you take this scene?
The scene itself can be reached 1) after you fix the grandfather clock, 2) after you've unlocked the tit job, go to Meredith in the kitchen and ask if she'd like to go up to her room to fool around.

That specific message occurs when you use the "hand" icon on MC's Johnson while Meredith is teasing him.

Cheers!

podustyan

Feb 8, 2020
The scene itself can be reached 1) after you fix the grandfather clock, 2) after you've unlocked the tit job, go to Meredith in the kitchen and ask if she'd like to go up to her room to fool around.

That specific message occurs when you use the "hand" icon on MC's Johnson while Meredith is teasing him.

Cheers!
thanks, i find it

4.40 star(s) 84 Votes