MetalBlank

Oct 3, 2017
Not sure what I'm doing wrong... I'm following the walkthrough, I've done everything I can for mom and sis, but Meredith isn't triggering her talk with sis about music? I've seen the TV discussion and slept several times since. Am I entering the upstairs hallway from the wrong room?

Homelander_

Dec 15, 2021
respectfully, no one’s reading allat, concerning you typed that amount out, I hope you copied and pasted that lmao:LOL:

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
The fuck are you people talking about? Can we go back to the annoying questions of when the next update is?
Right. Update this weekend? Are we there yet? Gotta see Charlotte naked

BTW, following the leaked update post, i downloaded the last hotfix and tried to get the magic wand. The hidden hotspot on the right side of the MC room is there, but there's never anything inside (forwarded a couple of days and checked at all times of day)

asko06

Feb 25, 2021
Mid-December Status [Topline for Non-Subscribers] When Will the Update Be Released?
  • When it's Done(tm) (See below for details)
How is the Update Going?
  • The Beta 0.3.6.3 (Beta) was dropped in Discord a few days ago. It took longer to get the beta out than I expected...
  • Because of the delay in getting the beta out, it is unlikely that the update will be out before Christmas. The crystal ball for how much or how little time I will have to work on the game this month is cloudy. On one hand, I have extra time off because of the Holidays. On the other hand, there are family commitments planned each weekend from now until the end of the year and it's probably going to be busier than I expect.
  • Aunt Charlotte's scene is completed, except for a few bugs that popped up during beta testing. The last remaining piece (aside from bug fixes) is finishing Meredith's scene.
  • I've already completed most of the testing. Since the only thing I'm changing between now and the release is isolated to one scene (aside from bug fixes), I just have to do one last speed run.
  • Because it was super easy to do, I added an X-Ray Cam On/Off Toggle in Settings. It affects the three existing vaginal scenes and also affects the Aunt Charlotte Bonus scene.
  • I am going to do my best to ensure the update is complete before the end of the year.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Not sure what I'm doing wrong... I'm following the walkthrough, I've done everything I can for mom and sis, but Meredith isn't triggering her talk with sis about music? I've seen the TV discussion and slept several times since. Am I entering the upstairs hallway from the wrong room?
Meredith doesn't have an altercation with Brooke over her music, Aunt Charlotte does. Talk to Aunt Charlotte in the guest room and repeatedly ask to "take her coat". Another thing to check is that event only fires during the afternoon/evening (if I recall correctly).

full save?
I believe there are some floating within the thread. If you're just wanting to unlock the gallery, you can start a new game and when you're asked if you've played the game before, the very last option is "Just unlock the scenes, Bro!" which unlocks all the scenes and takes you back to the main menu.

Cheers!

Jan 7, 2022
I haven't played this game yet.
It looks awesome and I love the art but I'm not sure if it has enough content,
so I'm in a dilemma whether I should play it now or not.....

Can anyone suggest if I should download it now or wait for a few more updates to pile up more content?
Does it have sex with Mom yet or will it take some time to progress that far?
If it doesn't have mom sex yet then I'd rather wait for it..

Will really appreciate any input. Thanks in advance. :)

Reactions: JorogrArt

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020

Can anyone suggest if I should download it now or wait for a few more updates to pile up more content?

wait for a few more updates, in one or two years

Reactions: ReShadowDancer

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
Pretty good game so far, I really like the mom and sister. Way less content than I was hoping for in a 2-year-old game but it kind of makes sense with the 2d art and good animations. I like that there's a lot of ambient sexiness not necessarily all confined to the scenes, like the mom's outfit on the morning phone conversations and sister's outfit around the house etc. I hope it continues to progress!

Reactions: JorogrArt

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022

If you just want something decent to play now - do it. Download and play.

If you don't like early dead ends, getting blueballed... then don't.

Just to say it clearly: This is among the few, actual adult games still in development.
Custom artwork, has gameplay, is not a RenPy VN, at least partially interactive sex, etc.

However this year's progress only had very minimal steps, like two updates in a row not continuing the main story, only adding half of a branch quest. And that was half a year waiting for the players and supporters. There's no actual sex for the MC with any of the... living characters. Not within the actual story game, at least (there are some external gallery spoilers, though).

Perhaps just read the changelog backwards to get a better impression for yourself.

The artwork so far has also been very incoherent, characters barely look similar across different scenes. Just compare the newer "Aunt Charlotte" (which looks solid) with the various appearances of the "Mom Meredith" around the house.
So i'd expect more rework of older scenes in the future. This game won't be completed any time soon.

Last edited:

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020

Hello, thank you for the interest in my game. The first thing to know about the game is that development is admittedly slow. I work on it diligently when I have time, but it's a one-man show. The game is free, so it's kind of a "you get what you pay for" kind of deal.

That said, the last thing I want is for someone to expend the effort to download my game and spend hours playing it only to discover they don't like it, so I'll do my best to give an honest, unbiased assessment:
  1. The game is modeled after the old Sierra/LucasArts adventure games from the 80's (Leisure Suit Larry), so you have a guy that you have to move around the game world. There are genuine puzzles and the game invites you to explore the environment. There's always a Quest Journal that gives hints/suggestions on what to do next for each story line.
  2. I recognize that not everyone likes this style of gameplay, which can seem slow and quaint compared to modern games, so I provide several options for the player to just unlock the gallery up front and play through the scenes without having to do a lick of gameplay.
  3. It takes me about 2-3 hours to speed run all of the available content.
  4. The main LI, the mom, has the majority of the content, largely because she's the most popular character so I feel compelled to keep giving her more stuff in each update. Her story is maybe about 50% of the way to the first vaginal sex scene. On the way, there are the standard scenes leading up to it: Kissing, Handjob, 2xBlowjob, Tit Job, Shower Thighjob. There is an unlockable vaginal sex scene (sitting Missionary) that is added to the gallery upon completing her available story, but it's not reachable through normal gameplay.
  5. There's a sister and two aunts that have some story in the early-to-mid stages. Between these three characters, the gray-haired GILF aunt has a BJ scene and the sister has an unlockable "Bonus" vaginal sex scene that is put in the gallery upon completing her available story. The religious fundamentalist aunt will be getting a "bonus" vaginal sex scene in the upcoming update.
  6. The only other character that has a notable amount of content so far is a ghost character who has a short little quest line and results on a cowgirl vaginal sex scene.
  7. This game tries to reward players who take their time and explore. This is true of the game world as well as most sex scenes. Vaginal sex scenes are designed so you can blow your load as fast as possible if you want, but each girl has a "trick" to get them an orgasm.
Is there any linux port?
I'm not a Linux expert, but there are posts in this thread where someone was able to get the game to work well using an emulator.

When is the update?
When it's done. I don't give release dates because I'm one of those devs that frequently underestimates how much stuff is contained in that famous last 5% and my priority is to not releasing a buggy piece of crap. I will say "soon."

4.40 star(s) 84 Votes