Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Summertime Saga is an incredible game of course and anyone reading this who hasn't played it should go and play it right now.

Even those who don't read this article will most likely (even without your incomprehensible advice) try it (for better or for worse), considering that with this update step they will have it for at least another 30 years. :KEK:

kristal777

Oct 23, 2020
Summertime Saga is an incredible game of course and anyone reading this who hasn't played it should go and play it right now.

My stress level would go up substantially if I had to start managing a team of programmers, artists, and writers and try to keep them all on the same page. If I were to be magically granted a capable and talented team to work on this game, you probably wouldn't like the game's output much more than you do now, but for VERY different reasons.

One thing that goes underappreciated about solo dev is we can just bypass the need for MEETINGS, bug tracking databases, and general conflict and just "do the things." The down side of course is if I'm programming, animating, writing, or testing, I'm not making anything of those other things, so it's a frustratingly slow process.

Edit: (This reply wasn't directed specifically at you, Newbio102. Your post was just a good pivot point to talk about the concept of scamming and that other game.)

There are two new H scenes in this update. One is for Aunt Charlotte, which IS a Bonus vaginal sex + impregnation scene (non-canon by YOUR definition). The other is a canon Meredith scene--you can reach it through normal gameplay, similar to the shower scene... Maybe you don't consider the shower scene as "actual content" which would make sense based on your comment history.

Historically, you have a habit of categorizing every single thing I put into the game as "no actual content" for the purposes of publicly minimizing and downplaying everything I do (for some reason). I get it. You want a lil' bit of attention from the dev and you're getting it right now from me.

You, specifically, do not consider new story as content. You do not consider added sex scenes as content. My question to you, Cupcake, is what DO you consider CONTENT?

dear developer
I've played a lot of incest games (really a lot). And I can say with complete confidence that your game is the best that the Internet can offer now. So I wish you creative inspiration, good mood and great health!!!

Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
dear developer
I've played a lot of incest games (really a lot). And I can say with complete confidence that your game is the best that the Internet can offer now. So I wish you creative inspiration, good mood and great health!!!
Well, this is one of the best for sure. Few things slightly disappoint me - fast build-up with mom and MC not being a "shota". Best incestuous build-up and plot is done in game Afterglow (former "Motherlove"). Its done very natural, you can believe in this build-up of relationship. I understand JorogrArt has no time to try it but he should find some, just for plotting reasons.

kristal777

Oct 23, 2020
Well, this is one of the best for sure. Few things slightly disappoint me - fast build-up with mom and MC not being a "shota". Best incestuous build-up and plot is done in game Afterglow (former "Motherlove"). Its done very natural, you can believe in this build-up of relationship. I understand JorogrArt has no time to try it but he should find some, just for plotting reasons.

I absolutely agree with you about the speed of the plot. But Shota, as for me, probably wouldn’t fit into this concept.

Afterglow is also a good game and really interested me, But) . These are different games and are interesting to follow separately. In general, I support everything you said.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
dear developer
Beh, in my opinion, it's definitely better than that game that he recommends everyone to try, unfortunately it seems to me that sometimes this dev underestimates himself ...:cautious:

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
This is definitely an eye of the beholder sort of thing. I personally love the pacing.

Last edited:

asko06

Feb 25, 2021

Update 0.3.7 has been posted for subscribers. After 24-hours, it will be posted to the public

update is out don't forget to subscribe

Reactions: Donkeybong
4.40 star(s) 84 Votes