LovesReD

Jul 11, 2022
Hello, I played this game a long time ago (about a year ago) and waited for new content to come. There was a sex scene with Meredith, and it was independent of the story. Is there another similar scene?

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Hello, I played this game a long time ago (about a year ago) and waited for new content to come. There was a sex scene with Meredith, and it was independent of the story. Is there another similar scene?
No. The last gallery scene added for Meredith was the Breast Play scene. The most recent publicly released update focused on Irene (who now has a sex scene), Caydence, and Nicole. Meredith got some fun setups for future sex scenes, but there's not yet a new vag sex scene with her yet. The update I'm currently working on advances Brooke's (sister) & Jasmine's (sister's BFF) stories.

After that update (v0.5) is out, I will be focusing almost entirely on Meredith for the next update or two.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
I do wish pregnancy content after your next update
little early for that, dude doesn't even have the main quest done yet
Pretty much. It will be possible (through a quest) to Impregnate Aunt Irene in the next update, but because the topic of pregnancy comes up so frequently, I've learned that impregnation != pregnancy.

I might be repeating myself from a page or two up, but here are the roadblocks for prioritizing Pregnancy content:
  • The characters most players would be interested in experiencing pregnancy content with tend to be characters that have the longest base stories planned (Meredith & Brooke).

• There are currently two Love Interests (Irene and Lucy) whose stories' are "finished" and ready for pregnancy, but they're not who the players most want to go through the process with (I think).

Given a decent spread of attention across the Love Interests, we're going to have at least three characters that we reach vaginal sex with (pregnancy-eligible) before Brooke gets her first "canon"
    vaginal sex scene.

• I've done a decent amount of polling (of my subscribers) and my understanding of pregnancy appeal goes something like this: Impregnation seems to appeal to a majority of players--around 60%. There is a significant chunk of players who don't want to bother with reproduction or birth control at all (for whom the Pregnancy Off Setting was made for). Pregnant Bellies has around 40% appeal. Beyond that, there's a significant drop-off when it comes to Pregnant sex. Anything beyond that (delivery room, changing poopy diapers, going to the store at 11:30 PM in sweat pants to choose between baby formula) polls somewhere around congress and mosquito bites.
Cheers!

DemiMaximoff

Jun 10, 2018
Can you get "good endings" in the shower scene and bedroom scene with the mother character? There are hints that proper foreplay and maintaining proper sequence may result in a better outcome, but I couldn't pull anything off

Reactions: JorogrArt

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
how to watch sex tape at this game
If you mean the VHS tape icon that can appear on Meredith, Brooke, or Charlotte that unlocks the much-maligned bonus scenes, you can watch those scenes by going to the Main Menu and finding them in the Spank Bank.

Can you get "good endings" in the shower scene and bedroom scene with the mother character? There are hints that proper foreplay and maintaining proper sequence may result in a better outcome, but I couldn't pull anything off
Both of those scenes were designed so you get out of them what effort you put into them. I like to reward players for exploring things and trying everything. The shower scene, for example, there's a trick to giving Meredith an orgasm, unlocking the "Mom Cums First" achievement.

However, if by "good ending" you mean vaginal sex, the short answer is "not yet." Both of those scenes are designed to be expandable later on, but Meredith's story is currently in a mode where she has yet to grant MC full access to her pussy (aside from massaging it in the shower). When Meredith and MC finally have sex for the first time, I will be able to make the "good" ending an add-on to the Shower scene.

Dump123

Aug 17, 2024
Anything beyond that (delivery room, changing poopy diapers, going to the store at 11:30 PM in sweat pants to choose between baby formula) polls somewhere around congress and mosquito bites.
Cheers!
Appreciate you're going to focus on impregnation sex and dialog. Too many games just skip to pregnancy without any build up with them trying to get knocked up.

4.40 star(s) 88 Votes