JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Appreciate you're going to focus on impregnation sex and dialog. Too many games just skip to pregnancy without any build up with them trying to get knocked up.
I hadn't planned on a build-up for every character towards impregnation. Many characters will just let you screw them and roll the dice. All of the LIs in the game are recklessly and unrealistically flippant about the possibility of getting pregnant because... game is fiction and a harem fantasy. For those who are turned off by that or by pregnancy in general, the game provides an Allow Pregnancy on/off setting.

The update I'm working on includes a new short quest for Aunt Irene called A Pregnant Pause (which I just completed) where there's a way to turn back her biological clock using somewhat supernatural means and she and MC can go about the process of mating (No pregnant bellies). I'll be honest, it was very difficult to write such a story. How does a 49-year old post-menopausal woman arrive at the decision to conceive a child with her 20-year old nephew without it being eye-rolling or cringey. I managed to do it and it was a good trial run so I know what to expect in the future.

To unlock Dirty Talk, call Wet Wendy on the phone in your room. Takes a couple of days. (Fun game, btw!)
That quest with Wet Wendy gives you Dirty Talk Level I (Basic). There's a Dirty Talk Level II that can be unlocked which changes the dialogue so that the fetishes pertinent to the scene are "leaned into" more. For example, with DT1, Meredith might say, "Cum on my tits!" With DT2, she would say something more like, "Be a Good Boy and cum on Mommy's tits!"

Hi Dev I hope everything going fine take your time no rush we here to support you see ya
Thank you! I know I don't give status as often publicly as I do for my subscribers, but the update is chugging along. I can say that it won't be ready this month.

Cheers!

prk222111

Feb 6, 2023
any news? when we can expect the update, also what happened with discord server? i remember i was in but i leaved a while ago, wanted to join again but there's no link

• Angry
Reactions: Troll

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
any news? when we can expect the update, also what happened with discord server? i remember i was in but i leaved a while ago, wanted to join again but there's no link
The game developer above you. He has a link in his signature.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
I can't unsee the mother weird hands during the titjob scene. Can you get Irene to cum during her sex scene?
Fair enough on the hands. There's a lot of existing artwork that needs to be touched up for sure and I'm my own worst critic. Judging my oldest scenes, the Haircutting scene and Meredith Handjob scene are pretty bad compared to the newer scenes and it's been an agenda item to improve them.

Currently, there's no way to get Irene to cum in her sex scene (yet). That was supposed to be in the update her scene was released in, but I ran out of time. Each girl is supposed to have their own "trick/gimmick" to get them to cum. Part of being an attentive and curious lover is learning what gets your partner off. I just couldn't think of something clever in time and punted that to a future update.

Since you mention Irene's Cowgirl Scene, it will have some improvements/fixes in v0.5 (These have already been completed):
  1. I added Slower/Faster options to increase the speed. Also, Dirty Talk will automatically increase their "speed".
  2. Added some VA SFX (moans & gasps) from a different VA from the one used for Meredith.
  3. Improved the animations. Irene was supposed to place a hand on MC's far shoulder for stability. That has been added back in.
  4. Improved Dirty Talk, particularly in the post-coital "Aftercare" stage.
  5. Added ability to use Pillow Talk skill (for those who are into post-coital lovey-dovey kind of talk). If you have Pregnancy enabled, this leads to a new quest--"A Pregnant Pause"
Cheers!

4.40 star(s) 88 Votes