Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
Fair enough on the hands. There's a lot of existing artwork that needs to be touched up for sure and I'm my own worst critic. Judging my oldest scenes, the Haircutting scene and Meredith Handjob scene are pretty bad compared to the newer scenes and it's been an agenda item to improve them.

Currently, there's no way to get Irene to cum in her sex scene (yet). That was supposed to be in the update her scene was released in, but I ran out of time. Each girl is supposed to have their own "trick/gimmick" to get them to cum. Part of being an attentive and curious lover is learning what gets your partner off. I just couldn't think of something clever in time and punted that to a future update.

Since you mention Irene's Cowgirl Scene, it will have some improvements/fixes in v0.5 (These have already been completed):
  1. I added Slower/Faster options to increase the speed. Also, Dirty Talk will automatically increase their "speed".
  2. Added some VA SFX (moans & gasps) from a different VA from the one used for Meredith.
  3. Improved the animations. Irene was supposed to place a hand on MC's far shoulder for stability. That has been added back in.
  4. Improved Dirty Talk, particularly in the post-coital "Aftercare" stage.
  5. Added ability to use Pillow Talk skill (for those who are into post-coital lovey-dovey kind of talk). If you have Pregnancy enabled, this leads to a new quest--"A Pregnant Pause"
Cheers!
Interesting. I will say your animations tend to have way more detail than most animations on this site. I think its how the facial expressions change more, compared to what artists usually do. Adds more "soul" I guess would be the vague term to explain it. It's impressive really. Is Charlotte supposed to have bigger tits than Meredith? I know it made a big deal out of them once she took her sweater off or whatever and I haven't really compared.

Reactions: JorogrArt

Troll

Apr 22, 2017
Fair enough on the hands. There's a lot of existing artwork that needs to be touched up for sure and I'm my own worst critic. Judging my oldest scenes, the Haircutting scene and Meredith Handjob scene are pretty bad compared to the newer scenes and it's been an agenda item to improve them.

Currently, there's no way to get Irene to cum in her sex scene (yet). That was supposed to be in the update her scene was released in, but I ran out of time. Each girl is supposed to have their own "trick/gimmick" to get them to cum. Part of being an attentive and curious lover is learning what gets your partner off. I just couldn't think of something clever in time and punted that to a future update.

Since you mention Irene's Cowgirl Scene, it will have some improvements/fixes in v0.5 (These have already been completed):
  1. I added Slower/Faster options to increase the speed. Also, Dirty Talk will automatically increase their "speed".
  2. Added some VA SFX (moans & gasps) from a different VA from the one used for Meredith.
  3. Improved the animations. Irene was supposed to place a hand on MC's far shoulder for stability. That has been added back in.
  4. Improved Dirty Talk, particularly in the post-coital "Aftercare" stage.
  5. Added ability to use Pillow Talk skill (for those who are into post-coital lovey-dovey kind of talk). If you have Pregnancy enabled, this leads to a new quest--"A Pregnant Pause"
Cheers!
new stuff now , touch up later
added bonus you get to traumatize a few ppl :D always a plus in my book IMHO

Reactions: JorogrArt

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Interesting. I will say your animations tend to have way more detail than most animations on this site. I think its how the facial expressions change more, compared to what artists usually do. Adds more "soul" I guess would be the vague term to explain it. It's impressive really.
That's not surprising. Facial animations can be way more complex than one might think. Thankfully, I rely on a Unity Plugin called SALSA with does the heavy lifting in terms of characters blinking, eyeball movements, and emotes (eyelids, mouths, & eyebrows).

Is Charlotte supposed to have bigger tits than Meredith? I know it made a big deal out of them once she took her sweater off or whatever and I haven't really compared.
Charlotte's bust size in the game's Biography page is listed as 38FF. Meredith's is listed at 36F. Caydence and Charlotte are supposed to be the only characters in the game with bigger tits than Meredith. Although, I will admit that every time I draw Meredith I have a habit of making her tits bigger and bigger each time.

new stuff now , touch up later
added bonus you get to traumatize a few ppl :D always a plus in my book IMHO
I don't disagree.

Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
Charlotte's bust size in the game's Biography page is listed as 38FF. Meredith's is listed at 36F. Caydence and Charlotte are supposed to be the only characters in the game with bigger tits than Meredith. Although, I will admit that every time I draw Meredith I have a habit of making her tits bigger and bigger each time.

pnut99

May 19, 2024
meredith's tits when the game fully releases
1727372286216.png

4.40 star(s) 88 Votes