Namba

Dec 22, 2019
Point and Click adventure hentai game?? Dude, this is the fourth or fifth game of this kind in the entire internet, lets see if it is good.

( Not bad at all, it needs some quality of life improvements like text and scene skipping, other buttons beside the mouse click to pass text, auto forward text, clickable highlights button, a quest log that actually tells what you were suppose to do next on the quest to progress.
The animations are great and i assume the dev will animate the boob playing as well and not leave us only at text, and i would suggest the dev to make a debug script to tell him when some clickable are missing interactions so the prompts don't have for example talk option without any talking available.)

Last edited:

TakeshiAkito

May 1, 2020
In the Journal I have a Hint for Brooke that says "Brooke appears to have alot of visitors lately". I cant figure out what this leads to or how to progress. Am I missing something?

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
How to get number 93, the blowjob and the bonus sex scene?
The walkthrough seems to be missing a step. You have to use the Hand icon on the Wad of money in your inventory to add it to your total. I will fix the walkthrough.

In the Journal I have a Hint for Brooke that says "Brooke appears to have alot of visitors lately". I cant figure out what this leads to or how to progress. Am I missing something?
There is a character in Brooke's room named Jasmine, who can be found randomly in the afternoon/evening. There is a short quest line for her that ends pretty quickly, but you don't get any sexy content for doing it. Honestly, if you've finished the demo, it's not worth starting it back up just to see the Jasmine content. Everything related to Brooke's room is Under Construction and content is minimal.

Last edited:

Gregtex

May 13, 2021
Kinda weirdet me out that it is already Version 1.0.0... I was thinking it is already completed. You got me there man :D

Good game though, keep up the amazing work!

Mar 28, 2021
Very interesting! Excited to see what this brings in the future. I've gotten through the entire game as of now, and noticed there's a little content to do with other characters but not much, so for anyone looking, Meredith is basically the end as of now with maybe one or two peeky things going on.

Great work, Dev!

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
I like the aesthetics of this game, but I have a few questions:

1. The description is kinda confusing. What exactly is this about?
2. Just wanna confirm since it's 1.0. Is this the complete version? If not, why is it labeled as 1.0?

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Very interesting! Excited to see what this brings in the future. I've gotten through the entire game as of now, and noticed there's a little content to do with other characters but not much, so for anyone looking, Meredith is basically the end as of now with maybe one or two peeky things going on.

Great work, Dev!
There is a "secret bonus" love interest in the basement who has one scene, but her route is pretty short (if difficult). Cheers!

4.40 star(s) 84 Votes