Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
The next update will mostly be focused on the sister, but I do plan on adding some mom content that won't affect her overall story: There will be one new Mom scene. Also, I've added animations for hugging Mom in the kitchen. The "tightness" and suggestiveness of those hugs will vary depending on how intimate you are with her.
When is the next update date ?

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Were we ever meant to be able to remove Meredith's shirt during her bonus scene?
Yes. The artwork and programming to support this was completed at the time the demo was released, but at the last minute, I decided to disable it because of an Anatomy Fail. I will fix it and enable it for the next update, which is planned for the end of October.

Mirso

Apr 1, 2019
Guys the more u ask for new update the more time it takes, give JorogrArt time and wait, if u read on other pages, he sayed it like 50 times: next update is at end of October. SO WAIT. we all love the game, but cant u guys leave the man make the game, and not ask every time when new update is. just read on the other 21 sides that are here.

Reactions: mx

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
JorogrArt Hey, what's up Jefe? How's the progress going concerning the update ? :)
The update will be v1.1.0 and doesn't have an "official" release date. Based on the current state of unfinished content + bugs, the release will likely be mid-November.

Here is what will be in the next content update:
* Part 1 of Brooke's route: MC learns to assert himself and then discovers that his computer skills have unexpected, immediate, and material benefit for his sister.
* A new location, the video arcade (Interior & Exterior)
* Meredith's overall story won't change (so as to maximize existing save game preservation), but will add some nice new enhancements. You can now hug her in the kitchen, and the intimacy level of those hugs will vary depending on your progress with her (See video below).
* Reworking of Nicole's entire hint-giving mechanic. She no longer pops in whenever. There is a new way to summon her.
* Of course, bug fixes, quality of life improvements (better quest banners, better journal precision)
* Windowed Mode support

Sneak preview of part of Brooke's route:

Sneak preview of one of the new Meredith sprite animations:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
The update will be v1.1.0 and doesn't have an "official" release date. Based on the current state of unfinished content + bugs, the release will likely be mid-November.

Here is what will be in the next content update:
* Part 1 of Brooke's route: MC learns to assert himself and then discovers that his computer skills have unexpected, immediate, and material benefit for his sister.
* A new location, the video arcade (Interior & Exterior)
* Meredith's overall story won't change (so as to maximize existing save game preservation), but will add some nice new enhancements. You can now hug her in the kitchen, and the intimacy level of those hugs will vary depending on your progress with her (See video below).
* Reworking of Nicole's entire hint-giving mechanic. She no longer pops in whenever. There is a new way to summon her.
* Of course, bug fixes, quality of life improvements (better quest banners, better journal precision)
* Windowed Mode support

Sneak preview of part of Brooke's route:

Sneak preview of one of the new Meredith sprite animations:
Nice ! Thx for the reply, Jefe :) See you soon for the update :D

Reactions: JorogrArt

lsbtrindade

Mar 5, 2018
Man, what a great work you have here. Love the illustrations and the overall mood of the game. Barely can wait for the next update. Congratulations.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
I unlocked a secret benefit what is the secret beneift?
A secret benefit is an unlockable "Perk" that reveals what it is at the time it is needed.

I think there's only one secret benefit in the game at the moment. If you do all five possible home repairs (you only need four to progress), then during the handjob scene, Meredith will peek through her fingers during the "finale." The benefit name ("No Fair, Peeking!") will be revealed.

Where do I find the hair cutting scissors
Sister's bedroom in the orange cup on her vanity.

Last edited:

chefmike

Aug 28, 2018
All the nsfw scenes I have unlocked so far are with mom but there is a bunch more I am missing are they with the ghost lady?

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
All the nsfw scenes I have unlocked so far are with mom but there is a bunch more I am missing are they with the ghost lady?
There are (currently) only six scenes total: five with the mom and one with the ghost. This will be made more clear in a future update.

Reactions: Bamboosword

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
How come update?

Seriously, though. There is no official release date for the update, but it's looking like middle of November.
Sorry for trolling, but people need to learn to go a few posts/pages back(or using the search function). This is really not nuclear psychics. :LUL:

4.40 star(s) 84 Votes