JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
I agree, love the dialog and setup, and love the x-ray cam as well.

I just checked again, and really everything looks amazing, just in the penetration scene animation I'm not sure if we're looking at the mom's clitoral hood being spread open, and she doesn't have the button of her clitoris or the slight hole of her urethra below that showing, right above her penetrated vaginal canal? Or maybe that's too much anatomy, it's a niggling point. The scene looks great otherwise and I imagine getting the perspectives right on top of the animation can't be easy.
I think I get what you're saying. I'll be honest, a lot of my "research" for that scene was from the *ahem* XrayHentai subreddit, perhaps not the best authorities on human anatomy. I will honestly take this feedback and look into upping my game in this regard. Cheers!

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Top development tip - make sure that saves can be carried over to new releases.
Update at least 1 per month - not just bug fixes, if you can keep adding content.
Please pace yourself, this is a long haul and many devs have burnt themselves out and the car wrecks of their unfinished projects litter F95.
All the best and love the art.
Unity usually has no issue with savegames. That's mostly a renpy thing

Usop123

Sep 20, 2019
I played it again and a few things caught my attention.

1. Mom covers her eyes on hj even when we unlocked the bj scene. if this scene got updated after unlocking new ones it would be amazing.
2. The same with the dialogue, after the telephone conversation that she should say thank you, she says it in bj but not in hj
3. bj the kitchen is cool, but isn't it too early for something like that? Mom builds a relationship with us using the advice of a friend (who may have the same relationship with her son) and books. the theme "what happened in the room" does not apply here; / Maybe when the relationship will be deeper

Of course, that's just my opinion that you can ignore. If you had taken that into consideration, it would have been nice.

Reactions: JorogrArt

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
I still got some quests left with brook jasmine and the basement any idea how to proceed ? P.S where do you learn all the comebacks? so far i only had 2

Last edited:

JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
My main goal is creating the type of game I would want to play. If that somehow happens to become lucrative, then it's a nice bonus and if it becomes lucrative enough, I could be in a position to make the game faster.

I have my own opinions about which sex scenes are most in need of work. Maybe your list differs from mine. Feel free to DM me with specific observations.

There are no specific plans to make more 3D scenes. That scene was intended to be a Leisure Suit Larry 7-style, very-hard-to-find easter egg. It was supposed to be a "Did you know there's a 3D Meredith hidden in the game?" point of trivia. The requirements to unlock that scene are a) finish the handjob (or bj?) scene with Meredith, b) go to bed at the "brave" stage of drunkenness, at which point you start having "very strange dreams." I might change it so you have to get blackout drunk to trigger it.

I am not immediately able to duplicate this. I started a fresh game and didn't see it and I loaded several saves from previous versions. If you can walk me through how you got that to happen, I will fix it.

I was unaware you could run Windows 10 in 32-bit. I will look at other games and see if it's common to release both a 32-bit and 64-bit version of the game or just a 32-bit.
Regarding that overlapping text, i got the same issue loading the autosave from 2.0. But manual save made at the same time, works fine.
Text would overlap milestones and benefits too, but sync/dissapear when moving into certain contacts.

Reactions: JorogrArt

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Hello friends, a query where the save files are saved
Not that simple. I searched for the location and it was hard to find.

So I used Process Monitor to find it.

If you user name is parqueo, it will be at:

<sysdrive>:\Users\parqueo\AppData\LocalLow\Something Something Studios\Five of a Kind

A usually function shortcut in your Windows Explorer would be:

%APPDATA%\..\LocalLow\Something Something Studios\Five of a Kind

If you enter that in your Windows Explorer / File Explorer address field (near the top of the windows), you will get to the location. Or paste the location into Windows Search (WindowsKey+S) and you will get there.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Are there any incentives to change the h-scene soundtrack ?
I can understand why people don't like that song. It's repetitive... I was trying for an In-the-style-of Enigma sort of thing. In the future, I want the sex scenes to have more of a UI to configure the scene (the new Kitchen BJ scene provides sort of a prototype with the slow/fast/fastest/remove top buttons). One of the options will be to change the h scene soundtrack or stop it altogether (and then the game will remember your preference there).

I played it again and a few things caught my attention.

1. Mom covers her eyes on hj even when we unlocked the bj scene. if this scene got updated after unlocking new ones it would be amazing.
2. The same with the dialogue, after the telephone conversation that she should say thank you, she says it in bj but not in hj
3. bj the kitchen is cool, but isn't it too early for something like that? Mom builds a relationship with us using the advice of a friend (who may have the same relationship with her son) and books. the theme "what happened in the room" does not apply here; / Maybe when the relationship will be deeper

Of course, that's just my opinion that you can ignore. If you had taken that into consideration, it would have been nice.
I agree with everything you said here.

thernrer

May 15, 2018
I think there's a bug regarding Meredith, or I did something wrong. I gave her the money and she's supposed to visit me in the morning "if she's successful" down and the bank, but.... nothing, after several days. I checked the walkthrough and there it says it could happen at the following morning, so... what's going on?

Last edited:

Danaelfer

Jun 15, 2017
I think there's a bug regarding Meredith, or I did something wrong. I gave her the money and she's supposed to visit me in the morning "if she's successful" down and the bank, but.... nothing, after several days. I checked the walkthrough and there it says it could happen at the following morning, so... what's going on?
Did you talk to her again after you give her the money?

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Send me a save game. I'll see if I can duplicate it in the mean time.

4.40 star(s) 84 Votes